If Santa Drove The General Lee!

LISTEN: If Santa Drove The General Lee | 1059 The Rock | Josh Innes (iheart.com)

* What do you guys think? Do you like it?  A DJ from Nashville ( 70 miles west of my house) did it!  He is Josh Innis and his side kick is called Battle!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

Thanks for the link, Hobie. It's quite fun, and there's a good few Dukes references in there. I just struggled slightly with the line "In that car all painted o'nge". Virtually nothing rhymes with orange (Blorenge  (a mountain in Wales) and sporange (a technical word for a sac where spores are made) don't fit the theme), so maybe he should have put it in the middle of line. Other than that, good stuff.

7 hours ago, HossC said:

Thanks for the link, Hobie. It's quite fun, and there's a good few Dukes references in there. I just struggled slightly with the line "In that car all painted o'nge". Virtually nothing rhymes with orange (Blorenge  (a mountain in Wales) and sporange (a technical word for a sac where spores are made) don't fit the theme), so maybe he should have put it in the middle of line. Other than that, good stuff.

There was an old show called HR Puffenstuff and Witchypoo had a song "There ain't no rhyme for oranges"

And to think that I can't remember what I had for supper last night....but I remember that. 

Edited by RogerDuke

15 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

There was an old show called HR Puffenstuff and Witchypoo had a song "There ain't no rhyme for oranges"

And to think that I can't remember what I had for supper last night....but I remember that. 

Well, hey, what did you think? Did you like it?

Edited by Hobie Hartkins