Skipper Duke

In the book before LeBay asks Arnie "Sonny, you ever owned a car before?" Dennis says in the description during that chapter/scene "And then he asked the perfectly murderous question "Sonny, you ever owned a car before?"

I posted that scene last night on Facebook. Movie version scene in a dialogue captioned photo.

Leigh Cabot:"What do you know about that car?" Dennis Guilder:"I know the guy who owned the car before Arnie-" Leigh Cabot:"Yeah?" Dennis Guilder:"His daughter choked to death in Christine." Leigh Cabot:"How do you know that?" Dennis Guilder:"LeBay's brother sold Arnie the car, the guy's a jerk. He just came right out and told me."

Harry Bemis:"Did you see the new girl? She's in the office." Dennis Guilder:"Bemis, I just got here." Harry Bemis:"She's got the body of a sl*t there she is now. Quick, give me somethin' for my lap, will ya? So what do you think about admitting Red China into the UN?" Dennis Guilder:"I think we already did that." Harry Bemis:"Yeah. But do you think it was a good idea? She smiled at me. I wanna have deep meaningful s** with her."

In the book, in the New Year's Eve scene... Dennis Guilder:"I see we got the old rust bucket tonight." Arnie Cunningham:"Ah ah. You wanna watch what you call my car. She's real sensitive." Dennis Guilder:"Is she?" Arnie nods. Dennis Guilder:"Sorry Christine." Arnie Cunningham:"Good boy." Dennis says something about his own dad being old and his dad says "Ho ho! You wanna watch what you call my face! It's really sensitive."