Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 2 Erica Tiffany Smith to the Rescue) Skipper:"I'll be the best Skipper she ever had! I'd do anything for that woman!" Gilligan:"I'm glad to hear you say that." Skipper:"Why?" Gilligan:"Because your first duty as Captain will be to marry them!" Skipper:"Gilligan, did you have to bring that up!? Did you have to huh!? Marry them!"

Dusty's Trail scene.

Dusty:"Mr. Callahan, look what I caught." Mr. Callahan:"Looks more like he caught you." Dusty:"She's really a beauty, isn't she? A genuine Appalachian." Mr. Callahan:"It's not Appalachian, it's Appaloosa, and it's not a she, it's a he." Dusty:"I don't care if it's a boy Appaloosa or a girl Appalachian, it's a beauty." Mr. Callahan:"He sure is." Dusty:"Can I keep him?" Mr. Callahan:" It looks like a wild horse. There's no shoes. Uh. Heh. I don't see any sign of a brand. Dusty:"Yeah?" Mr. Callahan:" Looks like you found yourself a horse Dusty." Dusty:"Really!? He's my own horse, and I can keep him!? My own horse!" Mr. Callahan:"Yeah. Don't don't fight. I'll see if I can get you out of this. You get in some of the wildest-" Dusty:"It won't let go." Mr. Callahan:"Let go of this one." Dusty:"Huh?" Mr. Callahan:"Let go. Let go!"

(Season 2 V for Vitamins)

Skipper/Giant:"Well now, my pretty, what's going on in here!?" Mary Ann/Maid:"Not a thing mean and cruel master. It's been very quiet." Skipper:"Well, I smell something, and it's not oranges. Fee fi fo fum!" Mary Ann/Maid:"I don't smell any fee fi fo or fum." Skipper/Giant:"Well, I do, and it's coming from over there!"

Skipper/Giant(seeing Gilligan/Jack hiding behind the crates of oranges.):"Ah ha! There you are! Come out from behind there!"

(Rescue From Gilligan's Island 1978)

Skipper:"What seems to be the problem Professor?" Professor:"Well, it's not fitting for some reason." Gilligan:"I bet I can get it. Skipper, gimme a boost! Whoa! I think you got me a little to high Skipper!" Skipper:"Gilligan, come down from there this minute!" The look on Professor's face and head shake with it in this scene after they crash thru the hut wall is one to say"Here we go again just like old times!"

Gilligan's Island Fun Fact: I heard Alan Hale Jr. was gentle in this scene of Season 2 V for Vitamins so not to scare Bob Denver's son Patrick Denver who played Little Gilligan being chased by Alan Hale Jr. Skipper Giant. I heard Patrick Denver was afraid and cried in rehearsal and Alan Hale Jr. toned the scene down to not scare him anymore.