Needing a Jumpstart!

BoJamesDuke

Okaay my buddies here at Hnet, I was wondering if y'all could give me (and posisbly DaisyMae too if she wants to participate) any ideas that you want me to write up into a fanfiction to be posted exclusivly here on Hnet? They can be really simple ideas from things in the show that you'd like a perspective on, or a completly new idea they never did. Only thing I do ask is for there to be nothing crazy, like sci-fi ideas, long lost cousin/brother/sister/aunt/uncle ideas or anything that is too far out there. :)

Anyone got anythin fer me?

LOL run out of ideas have we Bo? How about two girls get stuck in the rain at Hazzard Square and a good old Duke boy lets him sit in the General Lee til the rain stopped...whicch was the beginning of a great friendship and budding romance...three years later the Duke boy gets engaged to one of the girls and they live happily ever after....oh wait....thats MY own love story hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
LOL run out of ideas have we Bo? How about two girls get stuck in the rain at Hazzard Square and a good old Duke boy lets him sit in the General Lee til the rain stopped...whicch was the beginning of a great friendship and budding romance...three years later the Duke boy gets engaged to one of the girls and they live happily ever after....oh wait....thats MY own love story hahaha

And they have a wedding like Emery Potter and Mabel Wooster.

• 2 weeks later...