Favorite scene

RogerDuke

Favorite scene? Dang Roger, this is a hard one. You know how many I'll have to chose from? There is a couple in "Ghost of General Lee" I like. I like the scene MA listed as well as the one between Enos and Rosco when they think the boys go into the pond. Though my favorite scene in that ep has to be when Jesse looks out the window and sees the boys out there and runs out to greet them. Of his excitement at seeing his boys a live after thinking they were dead and all.

Oh man.... Favourite Dukes scene...

I'd have to say that my all-time favourite is a little deviation from all y'alls dramatic moments... lol. my fav scene is in Carnival of Thrills when Uncle Jesse challenges Luke to fight him. It makes me laugh every time!

Or another favourite of mine is in The Law & Jesse Duke when the boys think they're sneaking away from Alabama Jones and she throws water on them & you can totally see Tom sliding right up next to John as a shield.

Another one of my favorite scenes is from "Hazzard Connection" when Jesse is out plowing the back 40 with Maudeen. As you can tell by the "location" on my heading, that's where I'd like to be.

LOL Roger. Should of known you'd say that. I thought of you when they showed that episode during CMT's Duke weekend a couple of weeks ago. . .

Well Garrett, everybody has an idea of how they'd like to spend their golden years and walking behind a mule in the dirt is how I'd like to spend mine.

Seriousely though, I'm only 50 and haven't really thought too much about retirement yet but I'm sure when I get to that point in my life I'll be living out a lot of my favorite scenes on the Dukes....like fishing, splitting wood and feeding the chickens (that I don't have yet).

I won't be jumping cars or chasing girls like Bo and Luke but I bet I'm going to be just like their Uncle.

The scene at the Boar's Nest in "Ghost of General Lee" when Rosco breaks the news to Jesse, Daisy and Cooter about the boys. *sniff* Gets me every time.

That one and Rosco in the Boar's Nest at the end of Opening Night...

And when the boys find Rosco's patrol car in Too Many Roscos.

And.. and... too many to pick just a few. LOL.

You sure bout that Roger??? You have been hanging out with Garrett.... LOL

LOL GLG! :D Can't you see Roger behind the wheel of the General Lee and jumping over 32 parked cars? I'd pay to go see it, wouldn't you? ;)

Dang Roger...looks like you plan on doing a lot of hard work once you retire. Aren't you suppose to relax and enjoy life once you retire? ;)

My favourite scene comes from the end of I think my FAVOURITE episode - Brotherly Love. Its a double-meaning title in my opinion and a double-meaning scene which is my favourite.

At the end when Judd's said goodbye and Luke, like he does, won't cry. Bo walks up to him and simply says 'You know it seems to me a fella once said...something about not being able to stand seeing a grown man cry.' Its just a simple reminder that, even though his real brother may be leaving him, he's still got the little brother he's always had in Bo right beside him. I'm a little disappointed that they never did anything more with Bo and Luke's brotherly relationship in the show - Bo being a little jealous or something - but that ending always makes up for it :)

One of my favorite scenes is from the reunion movie when they first fix the General Lee and they are testing him when they pass the speed trap and Cletus is chasing them.

Luke: "You are aware this road goes to Dry Creek?"

Bo: "I am aware that this road goes to Dry Creek?"

Luke: "You are aware there is no way to get over Dry Creek?"

Bo: "I am aware that there is one way to get over Dry Creek."

Luke: "Oh lord we going to die!"

But one that never ceases to give me a laugh is in The Ghost of General Lee, when the boys make Rosco and Enos think the General is a ghost. Then they drive off. I laugh so hard!