What do you think of the new movie from what you've heard?

Meadowmufn

What do you think of the new movie from what you've heard so far?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new movie from what you've heard so far?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daisy_at_heart_12

New in town

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daisy is not Stupid I saw the trailer as well and I think She has Miss Bach Down pat.

The General Lee's Doors do not open after they fix the car in the movie. See they have their Car and wreck it. Then Cooter fix's it and paint it sand put the flag on the roof.

and the rest of your little rant here. This movie is capturing the spirit of the Original Show were it first started. It won't carbon copy the show. its not ment to be a remake of the show. Its based on the tv show and smokey and the bandit.

whoever wrote this s*** needs to say something now! these are not my opinions at all and i dont want people to think this s***! :evil:

daisy_at_heart_12

New in town

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daisy is not Stupid I saw the trailer as well and I think She has Miss Bach Down pat.

The General Lee's Doors do not open after they fix the car in the movie. See they have their Car and wreck it. Then Cooter fix's it and paint it sand put the flag on the roof.

and the rest of your little rant here. This movie is capturing the spirit of the Original Show were it first started. It won't carbon copy the show. its not ment to be a remake of the show. Its based on the tv show and smokey and the bandit.

whoever wrote this s*** needs to say something now! these are not my opinions at all and i dont want people to think this s***! :evil: