Arrest Brian Coltrane!

MaryAnne

How would ya like to come on out and play? *Narrows eyes and smirks.*

Surely, you ain't thinkin' of somethin' underhanded and unlawful, like bustin' us outta heah, at great legal risk to yerself. Ah mean, after all, there's witnesses aplenty. *gestures to those watching*

And b'sides. Why would ya do that for us? *turning head a bit to the side, suspicious*

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely, you ain't thinkin' of somethin' underhanded and unlawful, like bustin' us outta heah, at great legal risk to yerself. Ah mean, after all, there's witnesses aplenty. *gestures to those watching*

And b'sides. Why would ya do that for us? *turning head a bit to the side, suspicious*

*cocks eyebrow at Chet's offer* Yeah what is breaking us out going to do for you Chet? Besides get the law looking for us while you do whatever you have planned...

Go ahead then, try and kick my ass when you get out. *Jams the tool into the lock hard and turns it sharp. The lock creeks and clicks releasing, grabs the cell door and eases it open. Tucks my tools away and narrows my eyes sharply.*

*makes eye contact with Alex, then steps through the now-open door. Takes a few steps out of the way, to let Alex through*

Where's Garrett?

*Meets Brians eyes directly, backs up a couple steps.* Hes not part of this, he cleared out. I dont want him part this, it aint his battle, you wanna fight him its on your own somewheres else.

Garrett's ranked above you on mah list, lately. That aint' easy to do, but his mouth has got the rest of him in trouble.

*hears Alex's question, and wonders about the lock as well* And MaryAnne's gonna have a fit about that cell door.

Then he shoulda' stolen your title... not me, since hes ranked so high. I dont see him standing here crazy enough to let ya'll out. *Backs away a couple more steps.*

You didn't steal mah title, it was handed to you on a silver platter. That aside, yer still the biggest pain in mah posterior. I just wanna git ahold of Garrett long enuff to remind him why he should be a mite more respectful. Then, I'll be sortin' thangs out with you.

*pauses* If you're not too busy, some enchanted evenin'...

*makes eye contact with Alex*

Yeah... and on that enchanted evenin when you aint too busy... you can come and get your title. WITHOUT your blonde cur' dog. *Backs away.*

*meets the gaze of Brian briefly then turns back to Chet... narrows eyes at the dog comment and suddenly rushes Chet slamming into him hard, shoving him bodily toward the open cell door...*

*meets the gaze of Brian briefly then turns back to Chet... narrows eyes at the dog comment and suddenly rushes Chet slamming into him hard, shoving him bodily toward the open cell door...*

*charges fast towards Chet and hits him broadside, momentum shoving both Chet and Alex into the cell. Grabs the remains of the pie from Lizzy and serves it into Chet's face to distract him* *SPLAT* *and grabs Alex's arm and tugs him out. Slams the cell door shut and braces against it*

QUICK! Somebody! Get the weldin' kit from Cooter's! HURRY!

*Rolls over and gets up wipping the pie off my face quickly, digs for my tools, but comes out with something else. A .45 Colt pistol, raises it and getting to my feet, stays back a couple feet from the closed bars, out of reach-in reach.*

Ive got 6 shots Brian, ya best let me out.

*charges fast towards Chet and hits him broadside, momentum shoving both Chet and Alex into the cell. Grabs the remains of the pie from Lizzy and serves it into Chet's face to distract him* *SPLAT* *and grabs Alex's arm and tugs him out. Slams the cell door shut and braces against it*

Can't Cooter's gone to lunch and I got the key *tosses key up, catching it then puts in pocket*

*rushes out the door, heading for the garage across the street, coming back only moments later to find Chet with his gun trained on Brian. Rushes across the floor with the welding kit in hand* Got the welding kit. *trying not to startle Chet*

*rushes out the door, heading for the garage across the street, coming back only moments later to find Chet with his gun trained on Brian. Rushes across the floor with the welding kit in hand* Got the welding kit. *trying not to startle Chet*

*takes a moment to recover and also plants self against cell door...turns to look into it and Chet with his pistol, then glances back as Bo returns with the torch... glances at Brian* 6 shots.. small space...the bars arent that far apart...odds are he'd hit a bar and ricochet a bullet into his fat head before he'd hit either one of us...

*takes a moment to recover and also plants self against cell door...turns to look into it and Chet with his pistol, then glances back as Bo returns with the torch... glances at Brian* 6 shots.. small space...the bars arent that far apart...odds are he'd hit a bar and ricochet a bullet into his fat head before he'd hit either one of us...

Six shots. Two of us. He can miss four times and still win. The bars are far enuff apart that I could stick mah arm through 'em. We're at point-blank range.

*glancing over shoulder at Chet, while own back is still against the cell door, keeping it shut* If you don't mind, we'll just be a minute....

Oh... I mind. *Lunges forward and reaches through the bars and wacks Alex over the head with the handle of the pistol rendering Alex unconscious. Throws myself against the cell door with all my might, slamming against Brian with every muscle in my body.*

(All 225 pounds of me.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.