Arrest Garrett Duke!

MaryAnne

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yer swell company. For a Duke behind bars. I'd say perfect company in that respect.

*gets a copy of the story, reads* Heh! Awright, it's up to MaryAnne to say if all terms of release have been met... *looks to cousin*

*smiles holding a copy of the story* Yup, I'd sat you met the terms of the bail, Garrett. Before I let ya out tho', I got one thing to ask ya...

Oh this is just typical. I'm gone for a year due to a stolen computer cord, and what do I find? A Duke in jail. Go figure. It's no doubt the Hazzard Law is up to no good!

And Garrett, I hate to say this, but... I told you Bo drives better than you!

Waaal sonofagun, if this place ain't attractin' ALL the Davenports! Howdy Hilery. :D

Garrett ah, bud, I got a question to ask ya before I let ya out of jail. It ain't to hard a question, infact, it's a simple yes or no question....

*Shocked look* Miss Hilery Davenport, after all I've done for you, I can't believe you just stooped that low as to say such a hedious thing as that! Bo is a lousy driver, I could beat him with my hands tied behind my back! *Shakes head* You are just lucky you said that while I was behind bars...though it don't sound like it will be for too much longer, so I'd say your luck has just about run out. ;)

Oh this is just typical. I'm gone for a year due to a stolen computer cord, and what do I find? A Duke in jail. Go figure. It's no doubt the Hazzard Law is up to no good!

And Garrett, I hate to say this, but... I told you Bo drives better than you!

OK MaryAnne, what's this susposedly important question you got for me? It's kinda hard to answer a question honestly without knowing the question...though if it is a yes or no question, I guess I have fifty percent chance at being correct...then again, I'd have fifty percent chance of being wrong too. I think I'll play it safe and say yes and no...does that work? ;) Glad you're keepin' it simple for me.

Waaal sonofagun, if this place ain't attractin' ALL the Davenports! Howdy Hilery. :D

Garrett ah, bud, I got a question to ask ya before I let ya out of jail. It ain't to hard a question, infact, it's a simple yes or no question....

OK MaryAnne, what's this susposedly important question you got for me? It's kinda hard to answer a question honestly without knowing the question...though if it is a yes or no question, I guess I have fifty percent chance at being correct...then again, I'd have fifty percent chance of being wrong too. I think I'll play it safe and say yes and no...does that work? ;) Glad you're keepin' it simple for me.

Silly Duke! Lemme ask ya the question and then you can answer! ;)

Is Brian's car put back together?

How would I know if his car is put back together or not...I've spent the last week in jail. Though if my source is correct there is a certian someone that was planning on fixing it up all nice and fancy like. So I guess it is possible that it is is all put together again...perhaps Brian should go take a look. That is if he can find his car...

Silly Duke! Lemme ask ya the question and then you can answer! ;)

Is Brian's car put back together?

How would I know if his car is put back together or not...I've spent the last week in jail. Though if my source is correct there is a certian someone that was planning on fixing it up all nice and fancy like. So I guess it is possible that it is is all put together again...perhaps Brian should go take a look. That is if he can find his car...

Yeah, I do seem to recall somebody here sayin' something about getting Brian's car fixed up. Well, I'll tell ya what, ya been a good sport, Garrett and ya did make the conditions of your bail *holds up story* so I really can't hold ya here much longer.

Well, I could actually, since I tossed ya in for no good reason, I could hold ya a little longer for no good reason.

But to show I'm not that unreasonable, I'm gonna letcha out. *unlocks the cell door and holds it open* Yer free to go, Garrett! *grins*:)

As for the bail heah, y'all that wanna read it can find it here...

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/SubmittedFanFic/KristyDuke/Hero.htm

:deputy:

Yeah, I do seem to recall somebody here sayin' something about getting Brian's car fixed up. Well, I'll tell ya what, ya been a good sport, Garrett and ya did make the conditions of your bail *holds up story* so I really can't hold ya here much longer.

Well, I could actually, since I tossed ya in for no good reason, I could hold ya a little longer for no good reason.

But to show I'm not that unreasonable, I'm gonna letcha out. *unlocks the cell door and holds it open* Yer free to go, Garrett! *grins*:)

*Whistles walking away from Brian's completely restored, washed, and waxed car leaving it by the curb a full tank of gas included*

Edited by B.L. Davenport

*Steps out of jail cell to eye MaryAnne on the way past her* Thanks MaryAnne...for everything *Sarcastic grin* Wish I could say it's been fun. Suppose y'all could say that a lot more honestly than I can.

Glad to see y'all liked my story enough to see fit to let me go...I'd be more than glad to autograph your copy for you MaryAnne. After all, give me a few days, few years...it could be on the best seller list and I could be famous. :D

*Steps outside to take a deep breath in to inhale the fresh air of freedom* Freedom smells great...now where's my motorcycle?

As for the bail heah, y'all that wanna read it can find it here...

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/SubmittedFanFic/KristyDuke/Hero.htm

*Nods in appreciation at Brian* Trust me, I'll be safe. I guess we agree on something on account I don't wanna be back any time soon...or ever. Thanks for taking care of him for me. *Walks over to bike with cigarette out and lit.* Bye now *Waves at Brian while speeding off on the motorcycle.*

Parked right over there, couple spaces down. S' all ready to go. Just like you. Drive safe, now....wouldn't wanna see ya back in jail...too soon. *grins*

It was very good story, Garrett. Heck, I'm impressed you turned around a story in, what, less than a week? I can't even do that! LOL

And speaking of stories, it's about time to start thinking about the next chapter in our ongoing tale of jail house shenanigans. Who will be the next lucky person to grace Hazzard's jail? Hmmm....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.