I need a grad song!

GeneralLeeGirl

Wow, that's a toughie. Help us out here. Do you like newer artists or older? Male or female? Do you like someone with a country sounding voice like Kenny Chesney or the newer pop/country sound like Underwood or Swift? Or, are you open to any suggestion? I'm going to have to get the old 8-tracks out and do some research.

Wow, that's a toughie. Help us out here. Do you like newer artists or older? Male or female? Do you like someone with a country sounding voice like Kenny Chesney or the newer pop/country sound like Underwood or Swift? Or, are you open to any suggestion? I'm going to have to get the old 8-tracks out and do some research.

haha, well I'm open to anything at the moment Roger! lol. Like I said, my friends and family ain't no good!

Hmm.. what I like..

Well I like artists like Paul Brandt, Jason Aldean, Duane Steele, Brad Johner, Dierks Bentley, Doc Walker, Alex J. Robinson, Aaron Jake Goodvin (I was thinking something by him cause we're from the same town, but Duane Steele is from a town just a few mile down the road, so that's no good! haha), most anything older like; the Oak Ridge Boys, The Outlaws, Lorretta Lynn. I really like that country sound.

I'd kind of like something about country life or farming / ranching. That's kind of what I'm all about, growing up on a farm and owning my own herd of cows.

I have a bunch of songs that I like by all of those artists, all about the country life thing. But I just can't decide! lol. Hence, why I need the help! lol

Wow guys! great suggestions! Now you all got me thinking!

Rascal Flatts: My Wish

We sang this for our seniors last year.

Garth Brooks: Do What Ya Gotta Do

Kenny Chesney: Don't Blink or There Goes My Life

LeAnn Womack: I Hope You Dance

Trace Adkins: You're Gonna Miss This

Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus: Ready, Set, Don't Go

Carrie Underwood: Crazy Dreams

Miley Cyrus: The Climb

I love all these songs, but they used most of them last year! :( Stupid mumble mumble mumble... lol

I can't remember the theme from the hollywood movie... It's been SOOO LONG! lol. And I already suggested Good Ol' Boys and it got shot down pretty quick.. lol... I wish I had a class that liked dukes... would make my life so much easier! haha

• 2 weeks later...