God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"That boy is hopeless." David says watching as Lizzy walks sadly inside.

"What makes you say that?" Cooter asks.

"Tonight's his last night with her and he hasn't spent more than ten minutes with her." David sighs. Lizzy comes back inside and shuts the door softly.

Cooter says "Not his last night, just his last night until the month is over and she'll be back."

Cooter says "Not his last night, just his last night until the month is over and she'll be back."

"Yeah but you know what I mean Cooter. If you had to leave your girlfriend for a month, one who is carrying your child, wouldn't you want to be by her side as long as you could?" David asks.

"I guess." Cooter says.

"David, give everyone my excuses would you? It's been a long day and I need a nap." Lizzy says then slowly walks to her bedroom.

"Yeah but you know what I mean Cooter. If you had to leave your girlfriend for a month, one who is carrying your child, wouldn't you want to be by her side as long as you could?" David asks.

"I guess." Cooter says.

"David, give everyone my excuses would you? It's been a long day and I need a nap." Lizzy says then slowly walks to her bedroom.

David nods "Okay"

Cooter says "Well we all know that Lizzy isn't leaving permanantly."

David nods "Okay"

Cooter says "Well we all know that Lizzy isn't leaving permanantly."

"You think she won't but you don't know that for sure. Lizzy is like her mother no matter how hard we tried to stop her from becoming like that. When Lizzy feels too much pressure or feels unwanted she's gonna run and there's nothing you could do to stop her." David says.

"You think she won't but you don't know that for sure. Lizzy is like her mother no matter how hard we tried to stop her from becoming like that. When Lizzy feels too much pressure or feels unwanted she's gonna run and there's nothing you could do to stop her." David says.

Cooter said "She knows shes wanted here, shes not going to run."

Cooter said "She knows shes wanted here, shes not going to run."

"If you say so." David says.

"Guys have you seen Lizzy?" Luke asks.

"She went to bed." David says. Luke nods then goes to Lizzy's room.

"Lizzy?" He asked softly.

"Yeah what's up?" Lizzy answered.

"I know you're hurting." Luke says going to the bed.

"It's like he doesn't want to be around me. It's like he's scared of something but he's denying it. I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

"He's just worried about you coming back." Luke says.

"Of course I'm coming back."

"What if you get a job offer in Atlanta. One you can't refuse?"

"I'd have to turn it down or put it on the back burner. I'm five months pregnant Luke. By the time this commitment is done I'll be nearly seven months. I can't, I can't take any jobs that close to the due date."

"True but what if they were willing to wait?"

"I don't know. I'm tired of having to please everyone here though. I hate that I have to do that but...the expectations I don't know." Lizzy says.

"No one is expecting you to be more than what you are." Luke says.

"Yes they are. Bo expects me to come back and get married to him, Daisy wants me here for the baby. My dad expects me to stay here for him...I'm not sure how much pressure I can take." Lizzy says.

"If you say so." David says.

"Guys have you seen Lizzy?" Luke asks.

"She went to bed." David says. Luke nods then goes to Lizzy's room.

"Lizzy?" He asked softly.

"Yeah what's up?" Lizzy answered.

"I know you're hurting." Luke says going to the bed.

"It's like he doesn't want to be around me. It's like he's scared of something but he's denying it. I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

"He's just worried about you coming back." Luke says.

"Of course I'm coming back."

"What if you get a job offer in Atlanta. One you can't refuse?"

"I'd have to turn it down or put it on the back burner. I'm five months pregnant Luke. By the time this commitment is done I'll be nearly seven months. I can't, I can't take any jobs that close to the due date."

"True but what if they were willing to wait?"

"I don't know. I'm tired of having to please everyone here though. I hate that I have to do that but...the expectations I don't know." Lizzy says.

"No one is expecting you to be more than what you are." Luke says.

"Yes they are. Bo expects me to come back and get married to him, Daisy wants me here for the baby. My dad expects me to stay here for him...I'm not sure how much pressure I can take." Lizzy says.

Luke said "Bo doesn't want to rush into anything, hes told me that him self, and Daisy can't lose you or almost lose you again..and I know it would kill you to be away from them..no one wants to lose you and if you go away permantly, thats what they think will happen."

Luke said "Bo doesn't want to rush into anything, hes told me that him self, and Daisy can't lose you or almost lose you again..and I know it would kill you to be away from them..no one wants to lose you and if you go away permantly, thats what they think will happen."

"I'll always love Bo and I'll always be friends with Daisy but what about what I want? Should I always be more concerned with what they want from me and not with what I want?" Lizzy asked.

"I'll always love Bo and I'll always be friends with Daisy but what about what I want? Should I always be more concerned with what they want from me and not with what I want?" Lizzy asked.

Luke said "Its just that no one can lose you..thats all Lizzy...no one does..and thats what I'm trying to say..if you go..everyone will have lost a friend."

Luke said "Its just that no one can lose you..thats all Lizzy...no one does..and thats what I'm trying to say..if you go..everyone will have lost a friend."

"I know that Luke I just...please leave." Lizzy says. Luke sighs but leaves the room. Lizzy hears him leave and not even 30 seconds later the door opens again. "Luke I told you to leave."

"That's great and all but I'm not Luke." The voice says. Lizzy rolls over and grins.

"Hey Tommy."

"Luke told me what happened though. All I'm gonna say though, you've got to stop trying to please everyone. You've never cared about what anyone else thought and that shouldn't change. You have to do what's right for you and for this baby. If that means that you leave Hazzard for good then so be it. You've been more of a loner type anyway. My door is always open to you in Chickasaw but I know you'll come to the decision you come to. I wish you the best of luck and I hope things work out for you. I will always love you and I will never think twice about sheltering you." Tom kisses her forehead and then leaves the room as well.

"I just wish Bo and Daisy understood that." Lizzy mutters.

"I know that Luke I just...please leave." Lizzy says. Luke sighs but leaves the room. Lizzy hears him leave and not even 30 seconds later the door opens again. "Luke I told you to leave."

"That's great and all but I'm not Luke." The voice says. Lizzy rolls over and grins.

"Hey Tommy."

"Luke told me what happened though. All I'm gonna say though, you've got to stop trying to please everyone. You've never cared about what anyone else thought and that shouldn't change. You have to do what's right for you and for this baby. If that means that you leave Hazzard for good then so be it. You've been more of a loner type anyway. My door is always open to you in Chickasaw but I know you'll come to the decision you come to. I wish you the best of luck and I hope things work out for you. I will always love you and I will never think twice about sheltering you." Tom kisses her forehead and then leaves the room as well.

"I just wish Bo and Daisy understood that." Lizzy mutters.

Daisy was at home in her room "Maybe it finally happend.." she wasn't sure..she didn't want Lizzy to leave for good and she was so scared it was going to happen.

Daisy sighed "Everythings fine."

"You know sometimes if you love someone so much you just got to let them go. Every bird has to leave the nest someday and even though you'll miss them like crazy you just have to trust that they love you and they'll always keep in touch even if they don't stay quite so close to home." Jesse says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.