God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy said "Well..the baby may come early..and to much stress or something like that may trigger that to happen, the baby may also be premature, not to premature that it should hurt it but still premature..I'm scared Liz."

"Oh...well maybe...Hmmm. Maybe you should go stay with Enos. I mean that way the boys can't pressure you and all that. Beside I'm home now so I'm gonna make sure you're gonna be ok." Lizzy says.

"Oh...well maybe...Hmmm. Maybe you should go stay with Enos. I mean that way the boys can't pressure you and all that. Beside I'm home now so I'm gonna make sure you're gonna be ok." Lizzy says.

Daisy smiled "I love having you as a best friend and I'm happy I have you standing behind me..Staying with Enos will be a good idea and me and you will probably see each other everyday."

Daisy nodded "We'll all be fine..you know, I'm going to tell the boys about the idea tonight..why don't we all have a welcome home Lizzy cookout tonight?"

"That would be great. Why don't we see if Uncle Jesse will cook up some of his famous bar-b-q and we'll have some fresh peaches...Oh Daisy it's gonna be great." Lizzy says.

"That would be great. Why don't we see if Uncle Jesse will cook up some of his famous bar-b-q and we'll have some fresh peaches...Oh Daisy it's gonna be great." Lizzy says.

Daisy smiled "You don't know how long I've been craving fresh peaches...yes it will be great, and yes we should see if Uncle Jesse would make some..That also sounds good."

"Alright then. You go talk to Uncle Jesse and I'll see if we got any peaches left." Lizzy says.

Daisy laughed and said "Okay, I'll be back before anyone else knows I'm gone," she smiles and goes to talk to Uncle Jesse who says that he'll definatley help and then gets some fresh peaches and goes back to Lizzy and Cooters "Well, Uncle Jesse is cooking up his famous bar-b-que and I got the peaches."

Daisy laughed and said "Okay, I'll be back before anyone else knows I'm gone," she smiles and goes to talk to Uncle Jesse who says that he'll definatley help and then gets some fresh peaches and goes back to Lizzy and Cooters "Well, Uncle Jesse is cooking up his famous bar-b-que and I got the peaches."

"That's strange. All of ours are gone." Lizzy says. "Tree's picked clean." Then she lifts her nose to the air. "Do you smell that? I smell...cooked peaches." She follows her nose as it leads her inside.

"Something wrong Lizzy?" Cooter asks.

"No, move." Lizzy says. Cooter raises an eyebrow as he steps aside. Then sharing a look with Daisy he follows Lizzy to the kitchen. "Is that...peach pie?"

"Yeah Mrs. Lulu was kind enough to make it for me. I know it's probably not gonna be as good as the one you usually make but...I thought you'd like it. She made some fresh peach ice cream too." Cooter says.

"Aw thank ya Daddy." Lizzy says hugging him.

"That's strange. All of ours are gone." Lizzy says. "Tree's picked clean." Then she lifts her nose to the air. "Do you smell that? I smell...cooked peaches." She follows her nose as it leads her inside.

"Something wrong Lizzy?" Cooter asks.

"No, move." Lizzy says. Cooter raises an eyebrow as he steps aside. Then sharing a look with Daisy he follows Lizzy to the kitchen. "Is that...peach pie?"

"Yeah Mrs. Lulu was kind enough to make it for me. I know it's probably not gonna be as good as the one you usually make but...I thought you'd like it. She made some fresh peach ice cream too." Cooter says.

"Aw thank ya Daddy." Lizzy says hugging him.

Daisy smiles knowing her and Lizzy are having the same cravings for peaches "Neither of them will last long when we get ahold of it Liz."

(gotta go see ya tommarow)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.