God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Everyone clapped and cheered again and Kelly smiled at everyone.

"Congratulations sweetheart." Lizzy said as she crowned Kelly and then set the huge trophy in front of her. "Thank you everyone for coming to the 45th annual Ms. Tiny Georgia pageant. There are cookies and punch in the lobby and all of your post-pageant information can be picked up there as well. Unfortunately I've been told to let you know that if any of the girls want a picture done with myself the photographer will be waiting in room 115 which is just down the hall."

"Congratulations sweetheart." Lizzy said as she crowned Kelly and then set the huge trophy in front of her. "Thank you everyone for coming to the 45th annual Ms. Tiny Georgia pageant. There are cookies and punch in the lobby and all of your post-pageant information can be picked up there as well. Unfortunately I've been told to let you know that if any of the girls want a picture done with myself the photographer will be waiting in room 115 which is just down the hall."

Daisy was really happy but she was trying not to just run up to Lizzy and hug her.

Daisy was really happy but she was trying not to just run up to Lizzy and hug her.

Soon most of the photos were done and right before Lizzy could leave the pageant director came in. "Lizzy I have a surprise for you."

"A great surprise would be saying I can go home." Lizzy answers.

"Close your eyes." The director said. Lizzy sighed but did as she was told. Soon she was wrapped in a hug from behind and the director said. "Open your eyes and smile for the camera." The hug felt familiar so she leaned back into the embrace and smiled. The flash went off a few times and finally Lizzy was allowed to turn around.

Her eyes went wide as she saw who it was. "Bo you made it." Lizzy squealed.

"I couldn't take it any more. I just had to see you. You were wonderful up there. Absolutely stunning." Bo said. "I do have another surprise for you though." Lizzy cocked her head and grinned bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"What is it? Can I have it?"

Bo nodded. "Come on it." Lizzy turned to look at the door and her jaw dropped in shock as the people came in.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Soon most of the photos were done and right before Lizzy could leave the pageant director came in. "Lizzy I have a surprise for you."

"A great surprise would be saying I can go home." Lizzy answers.

"Close your eyes." The director said. Lizzy sighed but did as she was told. Soon she was wrapped in a hug from behind and the director said. "Open your eyes and smile for the camera." The hug felt familiar so she leaned back into the embrace and smiled. The flash went off a few times and finally Lizzy was allowed to turn around.

Her eyes went wide as she saw who it was. "Bo you made it." Lizzy squealed.

"I couldn't take it any more. I just had to see you. You were wonderful up there. Absolutely stunning." Bo said. "I do have another surprise for you though." Lizzy cocked her head and grinned bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"What is it? Can I have it?"

Bo nodded. "Come on it." Lizzy turned to look at the door and her jaw dropped in shock as the people came in.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Daisy smiled and hugged her best friend "Liz.." she was crying "I'm so happy to see you, I've missed you..please say your coming home." She hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing.

Daisy smiled and hugged her best friend "Liz.." she was crying "I'm so happy to see you, I've missed you..please say your coming home." She hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing.

"Of course I'm coming home silly." Lizzy says hugging her best friend back. "I've missed you so much."

"Hate to break this up but I'll send you the pictures when they're developed. Thanks for being a sport." The photographer said.

"Sure." Lizzy nods.

Cooter said "Its probably nerves."

"But they've never felt like this. After everything I've been through I don't think they've been this strong." Lizzy says rubbing her stomach.

"You're seven months along right?" Cooter asks.

"26 weeks." Lizzy answers. He presses a hand against her stomach and feels a fluttering.

"Baby that's not nerves."

"Then what is it?"

Cooter grins shooting her a quick look. "Docs call it fetal movement we call it a baby kickin'." Cooter says.

"Really? I thought most felt it before now." Lizzy says.

"But they've never felt like this. After everything I've been through I don't think they've been this strong." Lizzy says rubbing her stomach.

"You're seven months along right?" Cooter asks.

"26 weeks." Lizzy answers. He presses a hand against her stomach and feels a fluttering.

"Baby that's not nerves."

"Then what is it?"

Cooter grins shooting her a quick look. "Docs call it fetal movement we call it a baby kickin'." Cooter says.

"Really? I thought most felt it before now." Lizzy says.

Cooter said "Some feel it late, some feel it early, Daisy has been feeling it earlier than normal but the baby is fine."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.