God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy said "With my help."

"Bo you're probably gonna have to sit down." Lizzy said watching him carefully.

"What's going on?" Bo asked but none the less he sat down on the couch looking between the girls.

"Listen I know you said you didn't have a problem with me being Ms. Tiny Georgia 71 and for two years prior to that but now there's something else I need to tell you." Lizzy says.

"Bo you're probably gonna have to sit down." Lizzy said watching him carefully.

"What's going on?" Bo asked but none the less he sat down on the couch looking between the girls.

"Listen I know you said you didn't have a problem with me being Ms. Tiny Georgia 71 and for two years prior to that but now there's something else I need to tell you." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Okay go ahead."

Bo said "Okay go ahead."

“We need to talk about something I’m gonna do next month. I want your blessing for this but I’m not sure you’ll give it.†Lizzy says sitting down in an arm chair. A few months ago I was on the University of Georgia campus and I came across a flyer for the pageant again. They were looking for help to organize the pageant and I said I would. They got back to me and they really want my help but the thing is it means I have to stay in Atlanta for the next month and a half.â€

“We need to talk about something I’m gonna do next month. I want your blessing for this but I’m not sure you’ll give it.†Lizzy says sitting down in an arm chair. A few months ago I was on the University of Georgia campus and I came across a flyer for the pageant again. They were looking for help to organize the pageant and I said I would. They got back to me and they really want my help but the thing is it means I have to stay in Atlanta for the next month and a half.â€

Bo thinks for a minute and says "I love you Lizzy and if you have to do this I can't stop you..I won't stop you, I love you again..and I know you'll come back to us..won't you? after this is done you'll come back to Hazzard? again I won't stop you from going."

Bo thinks for a minute and says "I love you Lizzy and if you have to do this I can't stop you..I won't stop you, I love you again..and I know you'll come back to us..won't you? after this is done you'll come back to Hazzard? again I won't stop you from going."

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Lizzy asks.

Bo stood and cross the room kneeling in front of Lizzy. He took both her hands in his and looked up at her. "Ok with it, sure. Happy with it, not completely but I will live with it and I will not stop you. You said you regretted going through it but if you think you'll be ok watching it then who am I to tell you no." Bo says.

"I guess I can live with it. Daisy are you ok with this?" Lizzy says.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Lizzy asks.

Bo stood and cross the room kneeling in front of Lizzy. He took both her hands in his and looked up at her. "Ok with it, sure. Happy with it, not completely but I will live with it and I will not stop you. You said you regretted going through it but if you think you'll be ok watching it then who am I to tell you no." Bo says.

"I guess I can live with it. Daisy are you ok with this?" Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "Your my best friend, I'm okay with anything you do...like Bo said, I hope you come back..you will won't you?...but I can't stop you..heck I wish I could go with you."

Daisy smiled and nodded

A little while later when it was just Lizzy and Cooter as Lizzy was packing.

"Lizzy are you sure you want to do this?" Cooter asks.

"Yeah I...yeah. I mean sure I wasn't to hot on the idea of actually being in the pageant but then I remembered how great it felt to meet all those new girls and being up on stage and all and...I want other girls to have that fun. You'll be ok without me right?" Lizzy asks.

A little while later when it was just Lizzy and Cooter as Lizzy was packing.

"Lizzy are you sure you want to do this?" Cooter asks.

"Yeah I...yeah. I mean sure I wasn't to hot on the idea of actually being in the pageant but then I remembered how great it felt to meet all those new girls and being up on stage and all and...I want other girls to have that fun. You'll be ok without me right?" Lizzy asks.

Cooter said "Yeah and Daisy volunteered to come help clean and stuff while your gone."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.