God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Just go make sure it's alright with your cousin. Who knows maybe she'll want to sleep in her own bed for once." Lizzy said. Bo smirked and kissed Lizzy gently before loping back to the car.

When she was asked Daisy nodded "I'd like to stay here with her..I'll come home tommorow and she got out of the car and walked to the porch and into the warm house and just sighed and sat on the couch.

When she was asked Daisy nodded "I'd like to stay here with her..I'll come home tommorow and she got out of the car and walked to the porch and into the warm house and just sighed and sat on the couch.

"Hey you're safe here Daisy." Lizzy says bending down to scratch Oliver's ears. Oliver was a springer spaniel mixed with a bit of cocker spaniel and was Cooter's dog Buster's pup. "Do you want some hot cocoa or something?"

"Hey you're safe here Daisy." Lizzy says bending down to scratch Oliver's ears. Oliver was a springer spaniel mixed with a bit of cocker spaniel and was Cooter's dog Buster's pup. "Do you want some hot cocoa or something?"

Daisy said "That sounds nice thanks Liz.." she sits on the couch thinking..she looked down at her stomach and sighed.

Daisy said "That sounds nice thanks Liz.." she sits on the couch thinking..she looked down at her stomach and sighed.

"Lizzy is everything alright with her?" Cooter asks as Lizzy heats water in the kettle. Lizzy glances back into the living room and sighs.

"I have no idea. She won't talk to me. She says everything is fine but...I can tell there seems to be something wrong. She's staying the night tonight Bo thought it would help but...I don't know." Lizzy says tucking a hair behind her ear.

"Lizzy is everything alright with her?" Cooter asks as Lizzy heats water in the kettle. Lizzy glances back into the living room and sighs.

"I have no idea. She won't talk to me. She says everything is fine but...I can tell there seems to be something wrong. She's staying the night tonight Bo thought it would help but...I don't know." Lizzy says tucking a hair behind her ear.

Cooter said "Hmmm...I wonder what could be wrong..she looks really upset about something...maybe if you keep trying you can get her to talk."

Daisy wanted to tell her best friend what was wrong...she just couldn't.

"Daisy I...I've always been your best friend and I always will be if you'll allow me to be. I just want you to know that I will never look down on you for anything nor will I ever laugh at you. I'm always gonna be here for you to talk to." Lizzy says pausing at the doorway. She smiles at Daisy then heads to bed.

"Daisy I...I've always been your best friend and I always will be if you'll allow me to be. I just want you to know that I will never look down on you for anything nor will I ever laugh at you. I'm always gonna be here for you to talk to." Lizzy says pausing at the doorway. She smiles at Daisy then heads to bed.

Daisy followed her "Lizzy thank you, you'll always be my best friend, I do want to talk to you..I was just scared before.."

"There's nothing to be scared of. I love you like a sister I've never had and you mean a lot to me. Don't be scared of me." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "It wasn't you I was scared of, I feel the same way about you, always will...I was just..thinking...what if I'm rushing into things..I love Enos but.. he proposed right when he heard I'm pregnant...but I love him I really do and I don't know what to do."

Daisy said "It wasn't you I was scared of, I feel the same way about you, always will...I was just..thinking...what if I'm rushing into things..I love Enos but.. he proposed right when he heard I'm pregnant...but I love him I really do and I don't know what to do."

"If it doesn't feel right don't go through with it. Like I told you he proposed because he loves you it had nothing to do with the baby you know it didn't. I guess it's just gonna take a bit of soul searching for you to figure out what you want and when you want it. That boy has waited for you since second grade, what's a couple more months?" Lizzy asks.

"If it doesn't feel right don't go through with it. Like I told you he proposed because he loves you it had nothing to do with the baby you know it didn't. I guess it's just gonna take a bit of soul searching for you to figure out what you want and when you want it. That boy has waited for you since second grade, what's a couple more months?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "I know it had nothing to do with the baby, I don't doubt that, I never have..I just don't want to rush right into things to fast, I love Enos, I always have, I will always love him and you know I've waited just as long as he has" she laughs a little at that "But maybe your right...are you mad at me Liz?"

Daisy said "I know it had nothing to do with the baby, I don't doubt that, I never have..I just don't want to rush right into things to fast, I love Enos, I always have, I will always love him and you know I've waited just as long as he has" she laughs a little at that "But maybe your right...are you mad at me Liz?"

"I told you I can't be mad at you but... Well I can't be for long. I just I want you to know if it doesn't feel right don't worry about it, let it come to you. You'll know when it feels right. I'm gonna blame all this on pregnancy hormones and hope that soon after you give birth that you'll be back to the Daisy I know and love and that you don't doubt yourself." Lizzy says.

"I told you I can't be mad at you but... Well I can't be for long. I just I want you to know if it doesn't feel right don't worry about it, let it come to you. You'll know when it feels right. I'm gonna blame all this on pregnancy hormones and hope that soon after you give birth that you'll be back to the Daisy I know and love and that you don't doubt yourself." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodds "It probably is hormones, I know I'll be back to normal after I give birth..most women usually are."

Daisy nodded and went to sleep her self.

The next morning Lizzy woke up to the wonderful smell of waffles but then the smell was replaced by the not so wonderful taste of morning sickness. Lizzy rushed to the master bathroom and did her business. When she had finished she walked into the kitchen and saw Cooter and Daisy eating. Cooter looked up to see the look on Lizzy's face and instantly was at her side. "Are you alright?"

"No not really." Lizzy said sitting down and glaring at the waffles.

"Ah I see." Cooter says walking to the cabinet and pulling out crackers and then some water. He handed both to Lizzy and then took his seat again.

"Daisy...now that you've had some sleep are you feeling the same way as last night?" Lizzy asks.

The next morning Lizzy woke up to the wonderful smell of waffles but then the smell was replaced by the not so wonderful taste of morning sickness. Lizzy rushed to the master bathroom and did her business. When she had finished she walked into the kitchen and saw Cooter and Daisy eating. Cooter looked up to see the look on Lizzy's face and instantly was at her side. "Are you alright?"

"No not really." Lizzy said sitting down and glaring at the waffles.

"Ah I see." Cooter says walking to the cabinet and pulling out crackers and then some water. He handed both to Lizzy and then took his seat again.

"Daisy...now that you've had some sleep are you feeling the same way as last night?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "I thought about what you said, your right, I'm worrying about nothing, Enos knew about the baby but when he asked me to marry him he already knew I didn't want to rush into it and that I wanted to wait and I know that him proposing was for me and the baby both."

Daisy said "I thought about what you said, your right, I'm worrying about nothing, Enos knew about the baby but when he asked me to marry him he already knew I didn't want to rush into it and that I wanted to wait and I know that him proposing was for me and the baby both."

"Well that's good. So what do you want to do today?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.