God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"You know sometimes if you love someone so much you just got to let them go. Every bird has to leave the nest someday and even though you'll miss them like crazy you just have to trust that they love you and they'll always keep in touch even if they don't stay quite so close to home." Jesse says.

Daisy said "I can't lose Lizzy..that feels like this is what is happening..i can't do it."

"You know sometimes if you love someone so much you just got to let them go. Every bird has to leave the nest someday and even though you'll miss them like crazy you just have to trust that they love you and they'll always keep in touch even if they don't stay quite so close to home." Jesse says.

Daisy said "I can't lose Lizzy..that feels like this is what is happening..I can't do it."

Daisy said "I can't lose Lizzy..that feels like this is what is happening..i can't do it."

"I know Daisy. Unfortunately you have to let her go sometimes just a little bit or she may begin to think you are being too pushy and that you don't care what she wants. She wasn't raised like you were Daisy. I know you're not trying to hurt her but she's so worried about pleasing you that it gets too much for her sometimes." Jesse says.

"I know Daisy. Unfortunately you have to let her go sometimes just a little bit or she may begin to think you are being too pushy and that you don't care what she wants. She wasn't raised like you were Daisy. I know you're not trying to hurt her but she's so worried about pleasing you that it gets too much for her sometimes." Jesse says.

Daisy said "I-I don't want to lose her and I don't want her to hate me..but if I lose my best friend...then..there goes a part of me.."

"I know you don't but you have to let her do this and encourage her. Let her know you're standing behind her and supporting her." Jesse says.

Daisy said "I support her 100% you know that Uncle Jesse..but I don't want to lose her..thats the only thing I'm scared of..she promised she'd never let anything get in the way of our friendship..this isn't but I'm still scared she won't come back..I hope and pray she will."

Daisy said "I support her 100% you know that Uncle Jesse..but I don't want to lose her..thats the only thing I'm scared of..she promised she'd never let anything get in the way of our friendship..this isn't but I'm still scared she won't come back..I hope and pray she will."

"Well as long as she knows your behind her she'll stay in touch and she'll come back. We just have to take it one day at a time." Jesse says.

Daisy nodded and hugged her with a smile "I'll see you once you get back, I'll be here so don't worry."

Bo smiled "And I'll be here too, of course you know that."

Lizzy hugged Daisy and then ran her hand through her hair when she pulled away. "Daisy, do me a favor and go see if Cooter needs any help with whatever it is he's doing." Daisy nodded and went inside. "Bo I don't know what to say to you." Lizzy sighed.

"Then don't say anything." Bo said. Lizzy spun around to look at him and looked shocked. "I've been a real jerk to you lately and I apologize. I am scared that you're going away and that you won't come back and I guess I thought that I could distance myself from that and I wouldn't be so hurt when it happened. I overheard Uncle Jesse talking to Daisy last night and something he said struck me. I'm behind you 100%. I love you and I want what's best for you and if you think that means you have to leave Hazzard for a while then so be it. I don't want you to but I understand why you need to go. I will be waiting for you when you come back but if you don't remember you've always got a friend in Hazzard."

"Thanks for understanding Bo." Lizzy says hugging him.

Lizzy hugged Daisy and then ran her hand through her hair when she pulled away. "Daisy, do me a favor and go see if Cooter needs any help with whatever it is he's doing." Daisy nodded and went inside. "Bo I don't know what to say to you." Lizzy sighed.

"Then don't say anything." Bo said. Lizzy spun around to look at him and looked shocked. "I've been a real jerk to you lately and I apologize. I am scared that you're going away and that you won't come back and I guess I thought that I could distance myself from that and I wouldn't be so hurt when it happened. I overheard Uncle Jesse talking to Daisy last night and something he said struck me. I'm behind you 100%. I love you and I want what's best for you and if you think that means you have to leave Hazzard for a while then so be it. I don't want you to but I understand why you need to go. I will be waiting for you when you come back but if you don't remember you've always got a friend in Hazzard."

"Thanks for understanding Bo." Lizzy says hugging him.

Daisy went to Cooters crying..she heard what Bo said..now she was scared of the same thing but tryed her best to hide it when she got there.

Soon Lizzy had gone an Daisy and Bo fell into a daily routine as did everyone else including Cooter, everyone talked to Lizzy at night on the phone and afterwards when they all hung up it was Daisy that prayed hard that she wouldn't lose her best friend and that Lizzy would come back.

Meanwhile Lizzy was having a very good time in Atlanta helping the director turn the pageant into one of the best in the world. The only thing that dampened her mood was the fact that she would be unable to see Bo and Daisy for a while. Sometimes just talking to them was not enough. When Lizzy mentioned the thought in a passing to Bo one night he came up with a brilliant idea.

"Hey Daisy, I know you miss Lizzy but what would you think if we went to see her the day of the pageant?" Bo asks.

Meanwhile Lizzy was having a very good time in Atlanta helping the director turn the pageant into one of the best in the world. The only thing that dampened her mood was the fact that she would be unable to see Bo and Daisy for a while. Sometimes just talking to them was not enough. When Lizzy mentioned the thought in a passing to Bo one night he came up with a brilliant idea.

"Hey Daisy, I know you miss Lizzy but what would you think if we went to see her the day of the pageant?" Bo asks.

Daisy brightend up "That would be awesome."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.