Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Lizzy smirks. "Either way it's an insult." Lizzy says.

Cassidy Says "Dad warned me no cheapshots now, but you know that he's Democrat and well a Donkey is the samething as what as I had said and everybody seemed to agree with me as well Aunt Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "Dad warned me no cheapshots now, but you know that he's Democrat and well a Donkey is the samething as what as I had said and everybody seemed to agree with me as well Aunt Lizzy."

"Mommy do we have a jackass?" Mattie asks. Lizzy looks at him stunned then glares at Cassidy.

"Mommy do we have a jackass?" Mattie asks. Lizzy looks at him stunned then glares at Cassidy.

Cassidy Says "I sure am glad I didn't say that around my little brothers and little sisters now Aunt Daisy and Aunt Lizzy. You didn't seem to mind Aunt Daisy, you called him that as well along with a bunch of people now."

Cassidy Says "I sure am glad I didn't say that around my little brothers and little sisters now Aunt Daisy and Aunt Lizzy. You didn't seem to mind Aunt Daisy, you called him that as well along with a bunch of people now."

Daisy said "i dont mind, Hughie needed to hear that

"Cassidy Duke I want you to watch Artan and Lucas for the next twenty minutes and if I hear another dirty word come out of your mouth I will wash it out myself." Lizzy says then take Mattie to the other room to explain the rules to him once again.

"Cassidy Duke I want you to watch Artan and Lucas for the next twenty minutes and if I hear another dirty word come out of your mouth I will wash it out myself." Lizzy says then take Mattie to the other room to explain the rules to him once again.

Cassidy Says "Allright Aunt Lizzy!"

Cassidy looks after her cousins right now as well. Bo pulls up and Says "Daisy, what's going on I heard that warning that Lizzy just gave Cassidy now."

Daisy said "im leaving before i get chewed out for trying to help my own neice!" and stood up with tears in here eyes

Daisy said "im leaving before i get chewed out for trying to help my own neice!" and stood up with tears in here eyes

Bo Says "Bye Daisy and Okay." and Cassidy looks and Says "Dad ,Lizzy didn't appreciate what I had said to Hughie in the debate now."

Bo laughs and goes to find Daisy

Cassidy just watches and wants to just go to her truck and leave but she knew that would be disrespectful right now of her Aunt Lizzy as well. Her Uncle Jesse and all of her relatives taught her to go running of just because somebody is chewing you out.

Cassidy just watches and wants to just go to her truck and leave but she knew that would be disrespectful right now of her Aunt Lizzy as well. Her Uncle Jesse and all of her relatives taught her to go running of just because somebody is chewing you out.

then she thought about her Aunt Daisy walkin out "i wonder whats wrong with her"

Cassidy looked as her Aunt Lizzy came up and Says "Why did you make Aunt Daisy cry now Aunt Lizzy?"

"I didn't mean to. I just sorta snapped. I have been watching five kids under five by myself for the past three days. It wears on your nerves a bit." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.