Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "i dont know"

The Next Day was the debate and Cassidy was nervous and Ashley was helping as well and the doc decided to keep Angel a couple of more nights they wanted to make sure of something as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy was helping Cassidy prepare

Hughie showed up and had a somebody passing out hats and t-shirts and everything and Cassidy looks and Says "Ashley, that's not fair I can't do this right now where's my father at right now as well."

Daisy said "everyone but me, ive had five kids and i dont have the shape i had a 20"

Ashley Says "Don't worry you'll do find just don't let him get to you now allright he wants you to lose your temper during the debate now that's all."

Daisy nodded "Cassidy dont worry you will do fine"

Cassidy Says "Thanks Aunt Daisy, and how come all those people have t-shirts that say "Cassidy Duke, she's Part Stubborn and Part Independant but she'll get the job done" who came up with that slogan I like it now."

Bo Says " I did honey that's you to Tee now."

Cue Lizzy-Jackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "Thanks Aunt Daisy, and how come all those people have t-shirts that say "Cassidy Duke, she's Part Stubborn and Part Independant but she'll get the job done" who came up with that slogan I like it now."

Bo Says " I did honey that's you to Tee now."

Cue Lizzy-Jackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "Sam is using her for her maternity shirt to help you out" and Sam comes in the room "hey"

Daisy said "no cheap shots, now go get em"

Cassidy walks out and Says "Hello I'm Ms. Cassidy Duke and yes Great-Granddaughter of Congressman Julian Tropicana perhaps anybody here has heard of him now. Now he started out being a Republican and stayed that and started out by running for Councilman because he didn't like what his Councilman was doing and he kept at and eventually he because a Congressman and well I want eventually want to be President now myself."

Cassidy walks out and Says "Hello I'm Ms. Cassidy Duke and yes Great-Granddaughter of Congressman Julian Tropicana perhaps anybody here has heard of him now. Now he started out being a Republican and stayed that and started out by running for Councilman because he didn't like what his Councilman was doing and he kept at and eventually he because a Congressman and well I want eventually want to be President now myself."

everyone watched Cassidy

everyone watched Cassidy

It was Hughie's turn and he Says "Well I am Hughie Hogg and my Uncle is Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg perhaps you heard of him and thank you Cassidy, but let's face it folks we'll never have a woman President now."

It was Hughie's turn and he Says "Well I am Hughie Hogg and my Uncle is Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg perhaps you heard of him and thank you Cassidy, but let's face it folks we'll never have a woman President now."

Daisy clenched her fists but Luke held her in her chair

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.