Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Two guys left and found out they was hiding out at the Boars Nest and was planning a little surprized for them when one of them came walking out as well.

Cue Anybody

But Daisy and Tracy stayed huddled in the VERY back of the Boars Nest were supplies was stored and hiding behind a wall of boxes being as quiet as they could

But Daisy and Tracy stayed huddled in the VERY back of the Boars Nest were supplies was stored and hiding behind a wall of boxes being as quiet as they could

One of the guys seen them and walked in front of them and Says "No where to go do as we say and neither or you's will get hurt as well." The Second guy came and grabbed Daisy's arm and Says "Little girl don't try nothing as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "P-Please don't do this!"

The Second Guy dragged her out and the other guy had Tracy and they had pulled out some cuffs they had purchesed eariler and fixed them up and dragged them to the waiting Van as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "You cant do this!"

The Guy put them in the back of the Van's and they pulled out Gag's and Says "Now you will go and see Mr. Spencer as well and Julie never told us where you two was we had to figure it out for ourselves now."

The Second Guy got behind the wheel and the first guy closed the sliding door and got in and they took off as well.

Cue Anybody

The Guy put them in the back of the Van's and they pulled out Gag's and Says "Now you will go and see Mr. Spencer as well and Julie never told us where you two was we had to figure it out for ourselves now."

The Second Guy got behind the wheel and the first guy closed the sliding door and got in and they took off as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed and looked at Tracy

Daisy was crying too

The Second Guy Says "You want us to knock her out as well Mr. Spencer?" Bo and Luke had followed the guys and was waiting outside as well. Bo Says "Luke, Julie and I's Mother was Gloria Spencer his sister what if he trys taking her to Dallas, Texas and I never see her again now."

The Second Guy Says "You want us to knock her out as well Mr. Spencer?" Bo and Luke had followed the guys and was waiting outside as well. Bo Says "Luke, Julie and I's Mother was Gloria Spencer his sister what if he trys taking her to Dallas, Texas and I never see her again now."

Ashley sighes "I dont care"

Daisy said "I just want outta here!"

The Second Guy went and smacked Daisy hard and looked and Says " I think somebody needs their gag again" and the first guy brings over something a rag and he Says "This will work better she be asleep like her cousin is right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "No please! I-I'll be quiet..."

The Second Guys Says "Too late now Daisy" and places the rag the first guy set up over her nose and she was out as well. The First Guys Says "When is that Ray Krebbs picking her up anyways this will making things easier for him now as well but put that gag back on her as well."

Cue Anybody

The Second Guys Says "Too late now Daisy" and places the rag the first guy set up over her nose and she was out as well. The First Guys Says "When is that Ray Krebbs picking her up anyways this will making things easier for him now as well but put that gag back on her as well."

Cue Anybody

The second guy said "I'm not sure when Ray is goin to come get Daisy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.