Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nurse looked at Julie and told her it was okay and she looked and Says "Are sure Kyle Spencer can't reach me her of J.R. Ewing he wants me in a bad way I can tell I don't anything to do with him right now."

Cue Anybody

Kyle Spencer had gotten away he hadn't forget about Julie or her brother he wanted to find someway of keeping them from getting his sister's inheritance which the two of them was entitled to as well.

Meanwhile Julie was asleep and her brother and cousins had came to see her and before she went to sleep she finally had something to take the pain away and she looked awful but she was away from those men as well. The Sheriff came in and told Bo that Julie had broken JR Ewing's nose that Doc Appleby had to come by to pack it for him as well. Bo kind of chuckled because his sister was that big he must've really peeved her off to do that cause she has never hit anybody in her life as well. The Nurse comes in and Says "Visiting hours are over and don't worry we'll make sure nothing happens besides I think the Sheriff is watching over her tonight as well. Did she really break JR Ewing's nose that is pretty good now a girl as well, his family cheated my family out of land I really wish it could've been me now as well." Everybody left and went home and Daisy was content and smiling as well when she heard what Julie had done and she noticed her cousin has some bruises from what had happened as well.

Cue Anybody

Kyle Spencer had gotten away he hadn't forget about Julie or her brother he wanted to find someway of keeping them from getting his sister's inheritance which the two of them was entitled to as well.

Meanwhile Julie was asleep and her brother and cousins had came to see her and before she went to sleep she finally had something to take the pain away and she looked awful but she was away from those men as well. The Sheriff came in and told Bo that Julie had broken JR Ewing's nose that Doc Appleby had to come by to pack it for him as well. Bo kind of chuckled because his sister was that big he must've really peeved her off to do that cause she has never hit anybody in her life as well. The Nurse comes in and Says "Visiting hours are over and don't worry we'll make sure nothing happens besides I think the Sheriff is watching over her tonight as well. Did she really break JR Ewing's nose that is pretty good now a girl as well, his family cheated my family out of land I really wish it could've been me now as well." Everybody left and went home and Daisy was content and smiling as well when she heard what Julie had done and she noticed her cousin has some bruises from what had happened as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy felt bad again though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.