Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tracy said Luke, My father will have you killed. he already had someone killed because they got in his way and I won't have that hapen to you. Luke took her in his arms and said Sweetheart stay with me. we can hide out at still site #4. Bo said Ya he will never find you there. and Uncle Jesse could talk with him. Daisy said Ya come on Tracy. Tracy smiled and said ok.

Tracy said Luke, My father will have you killed. he already had someone killed because they got in his way and I won't have that hapen to you. Luke took her in his arms and said Sweetheart stay with me. we can hide out at still site #4. Bo said Ya he will never find you there. and Uncle Jesse could talk with him. Daisy said Ya come on Tracy. Tracy smiled and said ok.

Daisy said "Really..you cant leave Trac...we love ya too much"

Tracy smiled and said I love you all too. Bo walked over to the General and said Uncle Jesse if you can hear me time to listen to Country Music. and Bo turned the CB to Channal 19. and Bo said Uncle Jesse you hear me and Uncle Jesse said I 'm here now what is going on? Bo Told him what was going on and Uncle Jesse agreed with Luke. and he said he would met them at Still site#4

Tracy smiled and said I love you all too. Bo walked over to the General and said Uncle Jesse if you can hear me time to listen to Country Music. and Bo turned the CB to Channal 19. and Bo said Uncle Jesse you hear me and Uncle Jesse said I 'm here now what is going on? Bo Told him what was going on and Uncle Jesse agreed with Luke. and he said he would met them at Still site#4

Daisy said "lets go"

Tracy smiled and said you are mine to Daisy. and we will protect each other. and we always have Luke and Bo as Back Up.

Just then Jr road back into town with Ray Krebbs and Bobbye in the truck with him and Ray says "Jr exactly who are we lookin for?"

Jr said "Ray..keep up..we have to find and take care of Tracy and Daisy..do i need to go any further?"

Just then Jr road back into town with Ray Krebbs and Bobbye in the truck with him and Ray says "Jr exactly who are we lookin for?"

Jr said "Ray..keep up..we have to find and take care of Tracy and Daisy..do i need to go any further?"

Bobby Says "This ain't fair your the reason Julie Duke got hurt now and Daisy as well."

Cue Anybody

Ray said "And i dont care what that little country hick of a girl thinks!"

Meanwhile at the Duke Farm, Julie was resting and was worried about Tracy and Daisy and couldn't rest any longer and seen a Explorer from Texas and it said "Ewing" on the license plate as well. When it stopped she yelled "GET OFF MY PROPERTY RIGHT NOW WE DON'T NEED ANY EWING'S HERE."

Cue Anybody

Meanwhile at the Duke Farm, Julie was resting and was worried about Tracy and Daisy and couldn't rest any longer and seen a Explorer from Texas and it said "Ewing" on the license plate as well. When it stopped she yelled "GET OFF MY PROPERTY RIGHT NOW WE DON'T NEED ANY EWING'S HERE."

Cue Anybody

Ray got out "I'm Ray Krebbs..weres Tracy and Daisy"

Ray got out "I'm Ray Krebbs..weres Tracy and Daisy"

Julie Says "I DON'T CARE IF YOUR THE POPE GET OFF THE FARM RIGHT NOW AND I WILL CALL THE SHERIFF AS WELL DON'T THINK I WON'T I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HERE YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS DON'T JUST TO BE LEAVING AS WELL AND I'M NOT TELLING YOU AS WELL. Hey whoever that is let go of me right now I'm not leaving with you because I still won't tell you now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.