Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

Tracy walked out to the nurses Desk and the Nurse handed her a peace of Paper and told her about a man that was in Juliy's room and Tracy said Ok I want Serecty on Juli's Room And Daisy Duke's room I will make up a List of Names of the people who are alowed in their rooms . Just theN Luke came out and he said Trac you all right. Tracy went into his arms. and Luke Just held her.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy walked out to the nurses Desk and the Nurse handed her a peace of Paper and told her about a man that was in Juliy's room and Tracy said Ok I want Serecty on Juli's Room And Daisy Duke's room I will make up a List of Names of the people who are alowed in their rooms . Just theN Luke came out and he said Trac you all right. Tracy went into his arms. and Luke Just held her.

Luke said "that guy was a jerk"

Tracy looked at Luke and said You don'y know the half of it. Luke looked at her.Tracy said My father is Kyle Spencer he is in the oil bussness and My Dad worked with Jock Ewing which was Bobby and JR'S Daddy. and they were friends. So when I started to date Bobby, that is were things started to get weird. JR started to come on to me and he was married to Sue Ellen. and when i refused him he tried to get between Bobby and and I and when that didn't work he got betweed me and my father and our relationship hasn't been the same. and then Bobby and I broke up and 6 months later I met you. and then after you and Bo left. I decited to leave Dallas and start a new life. So here I'm. in Capital City Georgia.

Tracy looked at Luke and said You don'y know the half of it. Luke looked at her.Tracy said My father is Kyle Spencer he is in the oil bussness and My Dad worked with Jock Ewing which was Bobby and JR'S Daddy. and they were friends. So when I started to date Bobby, that is were things started to get weird. JR started to come on to me and he was married to Sue Ellen. and when i refused him he tried to get between Bobby and and I and when that didn't work he got betweed me and my father and our relationship hasn't been the same. and then Bobby and I broke up and 6 months later I met you. and then after you and Bo left. I decited to leave Dallas and start a new life. So here I'm. in Capital City Georgia.

Luke said "i see now"

Luke, JR doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants and that makes him very dangerous.

MEANWHILE AT THE HAZZARD HOTEL..

JR was on the phone to Kyle Spencer. and told him were Kathleen was and what she was doing and who she was seeing. and Kyle said thanks JR I;m On my way.

Luke, JR doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants and that makes him very dangerous.

MEANWHILE AT THE HAZZARD HOTEL..

JR was on the phone to Kyle Spencer. and told him were Kathleen was and what she was doing and who she was seeing. and Kyle said thanks JR I;m On my way.

Kyle hangs up "hes gotten him self into trouble again!"

• 2 weeks later...

2 DAYS LATER..

Tracy had the day off and her and Luke was spending the day together. They were at the Duke farm. Daisy and Julie were out of the hospital. Tracy checked on them and they were resting. and then she went outside .

OUTSIDE..

Luke and Bo were putting the hay in the loft and both of them had their shirts off. Tracy watched Luke. and she smiled. Uncle Jesse walked up to her and said How are the girls. Tracy said they are resting. Uncle Jesse said good. and then he went in the house. to put away the eggs he just picked. Tracy sat down at the pinic table.

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD..

A lomo was coming into town. and it stopped at Cooter's garage to fill up. and the man in the back Showed Him a picture of Tracy. and Asked if he had seen her. and he lied and said No sir I haven't. and the man said thanks and closed the window of the car the driver paided for the gas and he got in the car and headed for the Hazzard hotel...

As soon as he was out of sight. Cooter went to his Garage and picked up his CB and said. BREAKER ONE, BREAKER ONE I MAY BE CRAZY BUT I AIN'T DUMB CRACY COOTER COMING AT YA ANY DUKES ON THE HAZZARD NET.

Luke heard Cooter and he grabbed his shirt and walked to the General and Tracy was right there. and Luke said HAY CRACY C YOU GOT LOST SHEEP HERE.

Cooter said HAY LOST SHEEP A FELLA IN A LIMO WAS JUST HERE ASKING ABOUT YOUR PRETTY LADY. Luke looked at Tracy. Tracy said it's my father. Luke said OK CRAZY C WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM. Cooter said. I TOLD HIM I HAVEN'T SEEN HER AND HE HEADED FOR THE HAZZARD HOTEL. Luke said THANKS CRAZY C. I GONE. he put the CB down..

2 DAYS LATER..

Tracy had the day off and her and Luke was spending the day together. They were at the Duke farm. Daisy and Julie were out of the hospital. Tracy checked on them and they were resting. and then she went outside .

OUTSIDE..

Luke and Bo were putting the hay in the loft and both of them had their shirts off. Tracy watched Luke. and she smiled. Uncle Jesse walked up to her and said How are the girls. Tracy said they are resting. Uncle Jesse said good. and then he went in the house. to put away the eggs he just picked. Tracy sat down at the pinic table.

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD..

A lomo was coming into town. and it stopped at Cooter's garage to fill up. and the man in the back Showed Him a picture of Tracy. and Asked if he had seen her. and he lied and said No sir I haven't. and the man said thanks and closed the window of the car the driver paided for the gas and he got in the car and headed for the Hazzard hotel...

As soon as he was out of sight. Cooter went to his Garage and picked up his CB and said. BREAKER ONE, BREAKER ONE I MAY BE CRAZY BUT I AIN'T DUMB CRACY COOTER COMING AT YA ANY DUKES ON THE HAZZARD NET.

Luke heard Cooter and he grabbed his shirt and walked to the General and Tracy was right there. and Luke said HAY CRACY C YOU GOT LOST SHEEP HERE.

Cooter said HAY LOST SHEEP A FELLA IN A LIMO WAS JUST HERE ASKING ABOUT YOUR PRETTY LADY. Luke looked at Tracy. Tracy said it's my father. Luke said OK CRAZY C WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM. Cooter said. I TOLD HIM I HAVEN'T SEEN HER AND HE HEADED FOR THE HAZZARD HOTEL. Luke said THANKS CRAZY C. I GONE. he put the CB down..

Cooter went on with bussiness after that chat

• 2 weeks later...

MEANWHILE IN TOWN AT THE HOTEL...

Kyle got out of the Limo and he looked around and thought why is my daughter in this hick town. and he walked into the Hazzard Hotel. and walked to the desk and siad I here to seeJR Ewing. the woman behind the desk smiled and said he's in room 3 and she told him were it was and Kyle left.

IN THE ROOM..

KYLE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND Bobby answered and he was surprised to see Kyle. Bobby let him in.and JR smiled when he saw Kyle. and Kyle said why is my daughter in this hick town. JR SMILES AND SAID WELL mR. sPENCER she is seeing a farmer by the name of Luke Duke. Kyle was getting made and said I don't want my daughter dating a hick farmer.

MEANWHILE IN TOWN AT THE HOTEL...

Kyle got out of the Limo and he looked around and thought why is my daughter in this hick town. and he walked into the Hazzard Hotel. and walked to the desk and siad I here to seeJR Ewing. the woman behind the desk smiled and said he's in room 3 and she told him were it was and Kyle left.

IN THE ROOM..

KYLE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND Bobby answered and he was surprised to see Kyle. Bobby let him in.and JR smiled when he saw Kyle. and Kyle said why is my daughter in this hick town. JR SMILES AND SAID WELL mR. sPENCER she is seeing a farmer by the name of Luke Duke. Kyle was getting made and said I don't want my daughter dating a hick farmer.

Jr said "what do you want me to do about it!?"

Kyle ssaid I don't care what you do just get here out of this hick town.

AT THE DUKE FARM..

Tracy was watching Luke do his chores. He had his shirt off. Daisy came out of the house and saw Tracy Daisy smiled and said Injoying the virw. Tracy looked at her and Just Smiled.

Daisy said "if he wasnt my cousin and Bo wasnt either id have a hard time chosing which one to date"

Luke walked over to them and said what is going on? Tacy looked at Luke and said Luke, My father must know were I'm now and he will try anything to get me to go back to Dallas and have him run my life. and (LOOKING AT LUKE. sHE started to cry) he might come after you. or your family. Luke took her in his arms and said Daisy is right Trac nothing will happen to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.