Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JR smiled

Julie looked up and didn't say nothing she didn't want to make Kyle Spencer angry she didn't know what he would do right now as well. She didn't like how those two guys looked at her as well. Hell he was her Uncle and he didn't care how he treated her and Tracy right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looked up and didn't say nothing she didn't want to make Kyle Spencer angry she didn't know what he would do right now as well. She didn't like how those two guys looked at her as well. Hell he was her Uncle and he didn't care how he treated her and Tracy right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Tracy just wanted Daisy to be okay

Kyle grabbed Tracy and he left and Tracy said Dad Please I love Luke Duke. and Kyle just laughs.

IN THE DISTANCE.

Tracy hears a horn and she smiled and said Dad you and your men better let me and Julie go Now this is your last waornin. Kyle laughs and said You are in no possion to make demands., Tracy smiles and said Oh Am I? Kyle looked and he saw an Orange Car headed their way he graabed Kathy and he said JR GET THEm on the plane.and they all got on the plane. Tracy yelled LUKE, LUKE,

Luke heard Tracy and he said Bo we need to get there befor that plane takes off. and Bo said lUKE me and the General will do our best.

Kyle grabbed Tracy and he left and Tracy said Dad Please I love Luke Duke. and Kyle just laughs.

IN THE DISTANCE.

Tracy hears a horn and she smiled and said Dad you and your men better let me and Julie go Now this is your last waornin. Kyle laughs and said You are in no possion to make demands., Tracy smiles and said Oh Am I? Kyle looked and he saw an Orange Car headed their way he graabed Kathy and he said JR GET THEm on the plane.and they all got on the plane. Tracy yelled LUKE, LUKE,

Luke heard Tracy and he said Bo we need to get there befor that plane takes off. and Bo said lUKE me and the General will do our best.

Daisy stayed with Lucy

Bo buts his foot on the gas and he shifts the General and the General speeds up and they get to the plain as the doors close and Bo got in front of the plaine and the pilot had to stop.

INSIDE THE PLAINE

Tracy and Julie had gotten free and they were fighting their way threw. and Tracey opened the door to the plaine and a shoot opened and her and Julie went sliding down. and Tracy saw Luke and went right into his arms. and Luke kissed her. and then they heard police sirouns. and then Tracy heard get this plane off the ground. and then he said I have no daughter. and he left.

Bo buts his foot on the gas and he shifts the General and the General speeds up and they get to the plain as the doors close and Bo got in front of the plaine and the pilot had to stop.

INSIDE THE PLAINE

Tracy and Julie had gotten free and they were fighting their way threw. and Tracey opened the door to the plaine and a shoot opened and her and Julie went sliding down. and Tracy saw Luke and went right into his arms. and Luke kissed her. and then they heard police sirouns. and then Tracy heard get this plane off the ground. and then he said I have no daughter. and he left.

Daisy and Lucy pulled up later and Daisy hugged Tracy "Everything was my fault"

Daisy and Lucy pulled up later and Daisy hugged Tracy "Everything was my fault"

Julie looked at her cousins and brother and Says "He isn't worthy being our Uncle now. He was going to kidnapp me to Texas of all things now I don't even want to leave as well and Tracy I don't feel well right now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.