Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray said "were are the girls!" and JR pulled a gun

Julie Says "No need for guns and I'm still not telling you right now I don't care what you do I'm not afraid of you right now as well. I'm going in the house right now as well and calling the Sheriff as well." Julie flips Ray as the way that Daisy taught her and ran straight for the house as well. Uncle Jesse see's whats going on comes out with his shotgun and tells them to get off his property seeing what their pulling on Julie right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "No need for guns and I'm still not telling you right now I don't care what you do I'm not afraid of you right now as well. I'm going in the house right now as well and calling the Sheriff as well." Julie flips Ray as the way that Daisy taught her and ran straight for the house as well. Uncle Jesse see's whats going on comes out with his shotgun and tells them to get off his property seeing what their pulling on Julie right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Ray got up "That aint gonna fly!"

Ray got up "That aint gonna fly!"

Julie never got to the door as Ray caught up to her and Says "Hey you Cowboy is this how you treat all of our dates now as well and your a lousy dancer as well. I've danced with better as well and I'm still not telling you so just let me go as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie never got to the door as Ray caught up to her and Says "Hey you Cowboy is this how you treat all of our dates now as well and your a lousy dancer as well. I've danced with better as well and I'm still not telling you so just let me go as well."

Cue Anybody

Ray said "Tell me were the girls are!" Lucy came up and said "Ray! you let her go or-or ill tell Grandady bout' us!"

Ray said "Tell me were the girls are!" Lucy came up and said "Ray! you let her go or-or ill tell Grandady bout' us!"

Julie looks at Ray and Says "Never and who are you as well? Get off of me right now I they had a right to speak up as well you wasn't very nice to Daisy or me as well your hurting me right now Plowboy." Two other guys came out of nowhere and grabbed ahold of Julie and tugged her along and Says "Your Luke's cousin and Bo yours brother and Daisy is your cousin as well." Julie looks and Says "Yeah and let me go allreadry." The Guy grabbed her and tugged her to their Van and Says "She'll be allright but she's is going to trouble I seeing the Ewings had a hardtime with you's as well and I guess we had to do Kyle Spencer work for him as well." The Second Guy was on the phone and Says "We have Daisy's feisty cousin Julie she won't give up struggling right she won't stay still at the moment as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks at Ray and Says "Never and who are you as well? Get off of me right now I they had a right to speak up as well you wasn't very nice to Daisy or me as well your hurting me right now Plowboy." Two other guys came out of nowhere and grabbed ahold of Julie and tugged her along and Says "Your Luke's cousin and Bo yours brother and Daisy is your cousin as well." Julie looks and Says "Yeah and let me go allreadry." The Guy grabbed her and tugged her to their Van and Says "She'll be allright but she's is going to trouble I seeing the Ewings had a hardtime with you's as well and I guess we had to do Kyle Spencer work for him as well." The Second Guy was on the phone and Says "We have Daisy's feisty cousin Julie she won't give up struggling right she won't stay still at the moment as well."

Lucy said "Ray...Tell Kyle to let her go!..I'll tell Grandaddy bout' us!"

Lucy said "Ray...Tell Kyle to let her go!..I'll tell Grandaddy bout' us!"

Ray looked and Says "Lucy those guys Kyle Spencer hired just grabbed her and were lucky they take you as well didn't you hear her fighting them as well she insulted me as well. There trying to force Daisy and Tracy out right now as well." As the Van was speeding off somebody was securing Julie and he slapped her and she looks and Says "Don't you dare hit me now."

Edited by Julieduke

Ray looked and Says "Lucy those guys Kyle Spencer hired just grabbed her and were lucky they take you as well didn't you hear her fighting them as well she insulted me as well. There trying to force Daisy and Tracy out right now as well." As the Van was speeding off somebody was securing Julie and he slapped her and she looks and Says "Don't you dare hit me now."

Lucy said "I'm gonna tell Grandaddy bout' us Ray..you shouldn't be helping Kyle!"

Julie looked she couldn't say anything and couldn't even move now which was very uncomfortable right now as well and they was on the phone with somebody as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.