One More Night

Bo looked and Says "They can't even get up right now and the window is locked everybody."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked and her ropes were tightened by Jake she couldn't even loosen them right now, she felt so helpless right now.

Outside the Window

Bo Says "Look they can't even move right now or at least hardly we need a distraction I was thinkin they won't willing let me in right now."

Gabe is woke up by some footsteps right now and he walks arounds and find somebody messing with their car right now he looks and Says "Who are you and what in hell are you right now?"

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Julie looked and her ropes were tightened by Jake she couldn't even loosen them right now, she felt so helpless right now.

Outside the Window

Bo Says "Look they can't even move right now or at least hardly we need a distraction I was thinkin they won't willing let me in right now."

Gabe is woke up by some footsteps right now and he walks arounds and find somebody messing with their car right now he looks and Says "Who are you and what in hell are you right now?"

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Back At the Hospital, Jesse was in Luke's room and he was privately worry for all his kids Bo and Jeb told them what happened to Daisy and Julie and how they was going to find them right now as well.

Jesse Says "Oh Luke, what a mess we have right now I need you more than ever right now."

Cue Anybody

Outside the Window

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Bo Says "You know this is a nice van here what year is this right here? Gabe Malone you dated my cousin what are you doing out here right now."

Jake wakes and come outside leaving the door wide open and see's an Says " Bo and looks and allright get away from the van and don't you dare move and come with us right now."

Cue Anybody

Outside the Window

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Bo Says "You know this is a nice van here what year is this right here? Gabe Malone you dated my cousin what are you doing out here right now."

Jake wakes and come outside leaving the door wide open and see's an Says " Bo and looks and allright get away from the van and don't you dare move and come with us right now. Listen I know who you are Duke and your coming with us right now and don't try nothing your sister and cousin is in there and they can't very much right now."

Cue Anybody

Jake wakes and come outside leaving the door wide open and see's an Says " Bo and looks and allright get away from the van and don't you dare move and come with us right now. Listen I know who you are Duke and your coming with us right now and don't try nothing your sister and cousin is in there and they can't very much right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy is thinking "quit talking and save us"

Daisy is thinking "quit talking and save us"

Jeb and Cooter has snuck in and Julie see's them and she's happy it seems that Jeb was getting her lose and got her gag and She Says "What's taking Bo so long Jeb?"

Jeb Says "A distraction there both out there and were in here right now Julie and Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Jeb and Cooter has snuck in and Julie see's them and she's happy it seems that Jeb was getting her lose and got her gag and She Says "What's taking Bo so long Jeb?"

Jeb Says "A distraction there both out there and were in here right now Julie and Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie had gotten loose and She Says "Oh no, it seems that Bo can't get away from where is Enos at right now Jeb. Look this is dreadful we can slip out you got to go and help him I don't want to visit my brother like I am Luke now please do something now."

Jeb had seen what was going on it didn't look good he knew that if he snuck out there them they would see him as well. And him and Bo, looked so much alike they would know there related and then it seems they want to try keep him from leaving as well.

Jake Says "Okay now let's get going right now.", Julie, Cooter and Daisy had slipped out and they was outside the house and this wasn't going very well right for Bo and it seems that Jake was getting inpatient. Jeb pops up and Says "I hear your looking for Dukes right now well I'm Jeb Stuart Duke there cousin and what do you think of that right now."

Gabe ran in the house and the girl were loose and gone and he walks back out and Says "Jake their gone, it's was clever diversion of these two right now what are we going to do now."

Jake Says "Snap together, it don't matter there Dukes as well and so we lost the girls you do realize from I what I heard from a good source Luke is in Coma right now and how is he going to identified us now. But we got four that can now and this ain't good where did those girl run off and they didn't untie themselves I got there knives with me so somebody must've snuck in the house when he was looking at our van now."

Cue Anybody

Julie had gotten loose and She Says "Oh no, it seems that Bo can't get away from where is Enos at right now Jeb. Look this is dreadful we can slip out you got to go and help him I don't want to visit my brother like I am Luke now please do something now."

Jeb had seen what was going on it didn't look good he knew that if he snuck out there them they would see him as well. And him and Bo, looked so much alike they would know there related and then it seems they want to try keep him from leaving as well.

Jake Says "Okay now let's get going right now.", Julie, Cooter and Daisy had slipped out and they was outside the house and this wasn't going very well right for Bo and it seems that Jake was getting inpatient. Jeb pops up and Says "I hear your looking for Dukes right now well I'm Jeb Stuart Duke there cousin and what do you think of that right now."

Gabe ran in the house and the girl were loose and gone and he walks back out and Says "Jake their gone, it's was clever diversion of these two right now what are we going to do now."

Jake Says "Snap together, it don't matter there Dukes as well and so we lost the girls you do realize from I what I heard from a good source Luke is in Coma right now and how is he going to identified us now. But we got four that can now and this ain't good where did those girl run off and they didn't untie themselves I got there knives with me so somebody must've snuck in the house when he was looking at our van now."

Cue Anybody

Bo Says "Listen guys, this time your picking on a woman this is more equal right now and which one of you two ran over my cousin now. That wasn't very fair he did nothing to you now and really think were the only two that came up here now."

Cue Anybody

Your cousin was just a victim of fatal accident that's all ", then Bo said " y'all should have

been looking where you was going cause that way maybe you wouldn't have hurt him.

Jake then gets frustrated with Bo and puts the gag in his mouth and then orders gabe to

tie Jeb up with the ropes and put a gag in his mouth also then he tells them to be quiet.

Back at the hospital Luke was still in his coma and Jesse was sitting by his side waiting for him to say anything , move something but nothing happened then suddenly Luke's eyelids

began to move and Jesse said ' Luke , Luke , can you hear me ?", Luke let out a moan then

he moved his head around on the pillow but his eyes didn't open jesse said ' Luke please say something ?", but Luke failed to make a sound then his doctor came in to check on him

And Uncle Jesse told her that his eyelids moved , that he was a little restless ,

so then she checked him over lifted up his left eyelid and and shined a light in it noticed his eye movement seemed a little better today then told Jesse " well he could be in a lighter coma so maybe he'll be awake but he'll probably have amnesia when he wakes up.

" Then Jesse said " well that ain't good news " , then the doctor said " i wish that i could give you better news mr. Duke but unfortunetly in Luke's case he has been in a deep coma

for weeks now and it's almost been a month , he suffered a seizure also which is from his

aneurysm ", and he'll probably also have a concussion which can only be excepted,

Poor Luke is having a tough time you realize this never would have happend had Luke not

been standing in the middle of the street while some two crazy nuts were on the road.

Cue Anybody

Your cousin was just a victim of fatal accident that's all ", then Bo said " y'all should have

been looking where you was going cause that way maybe you wouldn't have hurt him.

Jake then gets frustrated with Bo and puts the gag in his mouth and then orders gabe to

tie Jeb up with the ropes and put a gag in his mouth also then he tells them to be quiet.

Back at the hospital Luke was still in his coma and Jesse was sitting by his side waiting for him to say anything , move something but nothing happened then suddenly Luke's eyelids

began to move and Jesse said ' Luke , Luke , can you hear me ?", Luke let out a moan then

he moved his head around on the pillow but his eyes didn't open jesse said ' Luke please say something ?", but Luke failed to make a sound then his doctor came in to check on him

And Uncle Jesse told her that his eyelids moved , that he was a little restless ,

so then she checked him over lifted up his left eyelid and and shined a light in it noticed his eye movement seemed a little better today then told Jesse " well he could be in a lighter coma so maybe he'll be awake but he'll probably have amnesia when he wakes up.

" Then Jesse said " well that ain't good news " , then the doctor said " i wish that i could give you better news mr. Duke but unfortunetly in Luke's case he has been in a deep coma

for weeks now and it's almost been a month , he suffered a seizure also which is from his

aneurysm ", and he'll probably also have a concussion which can only be excepted,

Poor Luke is having a tough time you realize this never would have happend had Luke not

been standing in the middle of the street while some two crazy nuts were on the road.

Cue Anybody

Daisy is in hysterics "weres Enos, did he come with you"

Yes Enos came with us but he is outside in his police car ", says Bo,

then Daisy started to relax and gave Bo a hug and went outside to see Enos.

Meanwhile over at the hospital Luke was the same but in a lighter coma ",

unfortunetely his eyes were still shut tight every now and then Uncle Jesse would get his hopes up when one of his eyelids would flutter then suddenly

Luke started thrashing on his bed and Uncle Jesse called in his doctor and his

she came rushing in and said Oh God he's having another Seizure ", then she

gave him a shot of lorazapan about 20 minutes later Luke was asleep again.

Cue Daisy Duke exEnosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.