One More Night

Meanwhile over at the hospital Luke was still in his coma", in a private room ".

he was also hooked up to life support and his doctor was finishing her tests,

But he wasn't showing any improvement just laying still as a stone.

" Luke , Luke , Luke , can you hear me ?", Luke gave no response so she took

Luke's chart and she wrote down comatose , then she checked out his reflexes

lifted up one eyelid shined the penlight their was some movement not much.

she wrote down " some improvement in the reflexes then she closed the file".

Once she was done with that she decided to make her way down to the waiting

room to tell the dukes the bad news that Luke was still in his coma :( ".

Bo was the first to notice the doctor and she said " well I have some good news

and some bad news which one would you like first ", Uncle Jesse said " can you tell us the bad news first ", then she said " okay Luke sadly is still in his coma",

but the good news is he has shown some improvement in his reflexes ".

" Well will Luke wake up doc ?", " well the sooner he does the better but there is a small chance that he could remain a vegetable". then all the Dukes got saddened looks on their faces and Jesse said " doc if Luke does wake up will he be the same ?", " well their is a chance that he could have memory loss , brain damage ", then Bo said " maybe if we talk to Luke he may wake up ?".

The doctor " it's worth a shot we've tried everything else ", you all can see him

now if you like but only one at a time ", then Bo said " I'd like to see him first

then doctor said " okay follow me and try to keep your visit short ,"

then about 15 minutes later they arrived at Luke's room and the site of his cousin made Bo's heartbreak everything in the room was blue except the dark brown hair sneaking out of the bandage on is forehead , the life support too he was out cold Luke better not die.

Bo tried to be brave but he was having trouble he picked up Luke's IV hand

and Luke also had some cut and bruises on his face he didn't look good friends.

Cue DaisyDukeexEnosstrait or Duke Fan , Julie Duke

Daisy looks at the car and is wondering who was in the car, she hoped it wasnt the car that ran Luke over

Jake had stopped and the two guys get out and look at Daisy and Gabe Says "Are you Ms. Daisy Duke and do you have a blonde haired cousin named Julie, well listen she knows too much and we have her a secret location but look you need a ride unless you want to walk in the rain home."

Jake gets out and he pulls his gun out and Says "Okay, I don't care for your methods little brother and listen just the girl to come with us right now and don't even try running away Julie tried that but she got to her car but never got in now."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait or Duke Fan or Kay Darleen Duke

Jake had stopped and the two guys get out and look at Daisy and Gabe Says "Are you Ms. Daisy Duke and do you have a blonde haired cousin named Julie, well listen she knows too much and we have her a secret location but look you need a ride unless you want to walk in the rain home."

Jake gets out and he pulls his gun out and Says "Okay, I don't care for your methods little brother and listen just the girl to come with us right now and don't even try running away Julie tried that but she got to her car but never got in now."

Back At the Hideout Julie is crying because she had no idea where she was right now and she couldn't even protest anything right now she knew she wasn't at home right now but beyond that she had no idea.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "listien i dont know anything, just let me go, please"

Daisy said "ive known you for years Gabe, i thought you were differnet" as Jake pushed them

Julie looked and has tears in her eyes and but she couldn't say not one word right now and she was just left to watch Jake push her cousin and she watching and as she almost lost he balance at the time. Gabe Says "Jake, you jerk she almost fell has some feeling for her allreadry."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked and has tears in her eyes and but she couldn't say not one word right now and she was just left to watch Jake push her cousin and she watching and as she almost lost he balance at the time. Gabe Says "Jake, you jerk she almost fell has some feeling for her allreadry."

Cue Anybody

just then just to tick Gabe off Jake pushed Daisy to the ground

just then just to tick Gabe off Jake pushed Daisy to the ground

Gabe Says "That was uncalled for now." Julie wanted to protest but the gag that Jake had given her was stopping her right now, Jake walks over to where Daisy and was gives her one as well and Says "You both leave when I say so not until I say now allright girls." He leaves and Says "Well let's see there's just Bo to take care of now Gabe and anybody else that gets in the way as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.