One More Night

Daisy said "i know"

Bo Says "Listen, if you want to talk we can I don't believe this Julie and Luke are in the hospital right now. We don't have the best of luck do we but listen we got to look out for each other now did you see her just pass out in Luke's room. He didn't know who any of us was now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy backed away "Gabe, i know your not heartless"

Jake walks over and grabs Daisy and just grabs the rope from his brother and gets her hands tied together and Says "Now she won't be so much trouble but one thing who says were doing anything tonight. Just like Bo said just a friendly little chat we just don't want any slip-ups now."

Cue Anybody

Jake walks over and grabs Daisy and just grabs the rope from his brother and gets her hands tied together and Says "Now she won't be so much trouble but one thing who says were doing anything tonight. Just like Bo said just a friendly little chat we just don't want any slip-ups now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at Bo ands he was on the verge of tears

Jake Says "Must I do everything you idiot I should've had Harley working with me now."

Cue Anybody

Gabe says "i love Daisy and Bos my friend, im not gonna let you hurt them"

Daisy spat "Gabe you dont love me, we had a one night stand, and then the next day you asked me to marry you, how could you be so dumb, i love Enos not you ,quit trying to change that"

Gabe says "i love Daisy and Bos my friend, im not gonna let you hurt them"

Daisy spat "Gabe you dont love me, we had a one night stand, and then the next day you asked me to marry you, how could you be so dumb, i love Enos not you ,quit trying to change that"

Gabe had done something unexpected and slapped Daisy hard and did what Jake asked him as well. And he looked and Says "You nevered loved me to begine with Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.