One More Night

Daisy said "i heard you were driving when yall ran over Luke"

Gabe Says "I didn't know he was your cousin when it happened all Jake said was go faster and that's all I did. I'm so sorry about it but one thing thow please don't either of one of you two give Jake anymore lib he might hit you now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "we both are, me, Julie, Luke, and Bo all grew up together with our Uncle after all our parents died and we became very close"

Jake walked in and Says "Gabe why did you remove the gags put them back in no wait let me do that don't you dare move blondie your first."

Julie Says "No, I don't want that again!"

Cue Anybody

Gabe Says "Why did you slap Julie, that wasn't very fair and why the gags they don't even need them right now Jake your cruel and heartless you know that. Don't you dare try attacking either one of those girl they can't even fight back now."

Cue Anybody

Jake says "they should be killed, they know too much and theyell get us put in jail, now i wanna know anything that happend between you and then or Daisy or something so i can figure out why your protecting them and if you dong tell me you dead"

Jake says "they should be killed, they know too much and theyell get us put in jail, now i wanna know anything that happend between you and then or Daisy or something so i can figure out why your protecting them and if you dong tell me you dead"

Gabe Says "I almost married Daisy, and it's not very fair why kill them Jake?"

Cue Anybody

Gabe Says "But Jake, you can't I still love Daisy and that's just mean now first you get involved in a hit and run and then a couple of kidnappings and now you want to kill them as well."

Cue Anybody

Jake said "you love her but she already has another boyfriend, did you know that, hes a deputy right here in Hazzard, his names Enos Strate"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.