One More Night

Gabe Says "That was uncalled for now." Julie wanted to protest but the gag that Jake had given her was stopping her right now, Jake walks over to where Daisy and was gives her one as well and Says "You both leave when I say so not until I say now allright girls." He leaves and Says "Well let's see there's just Bo to take care of now Gabe and anybody else that gets in the way as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy shook her head

Daisy shook her head

Gabe walked back in and undid their gag's he hated using those and didn't care what Jake thought as well. Julie Says "Thank you Gabe, he's is mean how come you work with him and what's behind what is the intention of getting rid of all us little by little you know Bo is going to come looking for the two of us and our Uncle Jesse as well."

Cue Anybody

Gabe walked back in and undid their gag's he hated using those and didn't care what Jake thought as well. Julie Says "Thank you Gabe, he's is mean how come you work with him and what's behind what is the intention of getting rid of all us little by little you know Bo is going to come looking for the two of us and our Uncle Jesse as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy turned away from Gabe "i was wrong about you"

Daisy turned away from Gabe "i was wrong about you"

Gabe left the room and locked them in and he noticed that Jake had closed the window and he went in Julie's pockets and Daisy and had their knifes as well. Gabe Says "That was uncalled for now, pushing her like you did she might've gotten hurt now."

Cue Anybody

Gabe left the room and locked them in and he noticed that Jake had closed the window and he went in Julie's pockets and Daisy and had their knifes as well. Gabe Says "That was uncalled for now, pushing her like you did she might've gotten hurt now."

Cue Anybody

Jake said "first, Daisy deserved it for shooting off her mouth, second you should have said anything"

Jake said "first, Daisy deserved it for shooting off her mouth, second you should have said anything"

Gabe Says "Your cruel and heartless I thought this was going nice and simple I didn't know you had plans of kidnapping's now. I would've never went along with your plan if I had know Jake."

Cue Anybody

just then Daisy said not thinking no one would hear her "its a matter of time before Boss tells them to go after Enos and the rest of my loved ones, and stupid Gabe will give in"

Julie Says "It will be okay Bo and Jeb will find us here, they just have to Daisy this can't work more times now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.