One More Night

Gabe said "yes"

Jake Says "No your not I'm in charge." Gabe went ahead and undid everything he did and he looks at his brother and Says "Too late, you want to fight me over then go right ahead but I won't be apart of your schemes anymore it wasn't right eariler today and this ain't right as well. Daisy I'm sorry to your whole family I should just tell the authorites it was me in the hit and run now."

Cue Anybody

Jake Says "No your not I'm in charge." Gabe went ahead and undid everything he did and he looks at his brother and Says "Too late, you want to fight me over then go right ahead but I won't be apart of your schemes anymore it wasn't right eariler today and this ain't right as well. Daisy I'm sorry to your whole family I should just tell the authorites it was me in the hit and run now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy got up "no Gabe, dont, it wasnt your fault, it was Jakes" and she hugged Gabe and just then Enos walked in and Daisy said "im sorry Gabe, but still, i cant be with you, i wanna be friends, please"

Daisy got up "no Gabe, dont, it wasnt your fault, it was Jakes" and she hugged Gabe and just then Enos walked in and Daisy said "im sorry Gabe, but still, i cant be with you, i wanna be friends, please"

Jake Says "Oh Damm, it's the cops now anybody else going to come in and how did you figure out we be here now."

Cue Anybody

Jake Says "Oh Damm, it's the cops now anybody else going to come in and how did you figure out we be here now."

Cue Anybody

Jake had grabbed Daisy around the throat and pointed his gun at her and looks at the Deputy and Says "She's coming with me cop, I know you care about her my brother couldn't do nothing but you can have him all you want but were leaving and she's driving as well."

Cue Anybody

Jake had grabbed Daisy around the throat and pointed his gun at her and looks at the Deputy and Says "She's coming with me cop, I know you care about her my brother couldn't do nothing but you can have him all you want but were leaving and she's driving as well."

Cue Anybody

Jake Says "Let me have those cuffs as well they just might come in handy as well now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.