If you give a Duke........

artykidd

He blushed like a tomatoe and then he faints. :D So Bo and Luke have to wake him up.

If you gave Enos comics and a fishing-rod (.... it's a very simple answer LOL)

(im just gonna guess) he'd think hes an eskimo and pretend hes fishing in the frozen tundra

what if Bo and Luke came up to Daisy on christmas with a little 13 year old girl saying it was her long lost daughter but it was just a prank............ (sorry i couldnt think of anything)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
(im just gonna guess) he'd think hes an eskimo and pretend hes fishing in the frozen tundra

what if Bo and Luke came up to Daisy on christmas with a little 13 year old girl saying it was her long lost daughter but it was just a prank............ (sorry i couldnt think of anything)

Hmm. i guess she'd look at Bo and Luke like they were nuts and then chase after them leavin Uncle Jesse with the little darlin? sorry that a hard one to answer

here's another obvious one

What if you gave Daisy a shotgun?

Hmm. i guess she'd look at Bo and Luke like they were nuts and then chase after them leavin Uncle Jesse with the little darlin? sorry that a hard one to answer

here's another obvious one

What if you gave Daisy a shotgun?

shed live her dream of bein Annie Oakly

what if you gave Enos beer by accident? (sorry about this one, i know he doesnt drink, im just waiting for the funny responses)

• 4 months later...
shed live her dream of bein Annie Oakly

what if you gave Enos beer by accident? (sorry about this one, i know he doesnt drink, im just waiting for the funny responses)

hahaha Enos drink, don't think so....

If you gave beer to Enos by accident, he would ask you to exchange for butter milk.:)

What is Boss Hogg ate too much........

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
If you give Cooter a new tow truck and a chance at Limo One again...

He'd probably take the tow truck apart, then drive 'round in Limo One until his gallon of gas ran out.

What if you gave Uncle Jesse a shave?. (Sorry Roger, this is probably close to blasphemy) :)

He'd probably take the tow truck apart, then drive 'round in Limo One until his gallon of gas ran out.

What if you gave Uncle Jesse a shave?. (Sorry Roger, this is probably close to blasphemy) :)

He would find some way to get his beard back, because face it, when it gets cold, it comes in handy. Plus the women love it!!

If you gave Rosco driving lessons...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
If Bo and Luke drove a blue car...

It'd mean they'd finally bust the suspension on the General, and Cooter'd had to give them a 'loaner' while he got the parts to fix it!

If Boss decided to fire Daisy from the Boar's Nest, 'cos she overheard one too many of his crooked schemes...