Fels like the site died

Rosco_Lover

Brian wrote that? In case you missed it big guy, I gave you a compliment about that in the Rosco thread (see Canton if you haven't already) That was a nice piece of work.

Thanks! I did see your compliment in the other thread, but I didn't wanna interrupt the conversation. So me and my swelled head ( I saw that, MeadowMufn!) quietly basked in the praise.

I love gettin' compliments, 'cause it makes it that much harder for MaryAnne to get rid of me. :D

*Sits back watching everyone* I reckon ya'll this is the best site I have ever joined up on....the admins and moderators is funnier than I dont knwo what and ya'll are the nicest group of people I've met too. :)

Awww, shucks! Thank you. As always, it's all of you folks out there who really make HazzardNet what it is.

It wouldn't matter how the site looked, or how it ran, or what we were up to for shenanigans, if nobody visited. We appreciate you too.

Thanks! I did see your compliment in the other thread, but I didn't wanna interrupt the conversation. So me and my swelled head ( I saw that, MeadowMufn!) quietly basked in the praise.

I love gettin' compliments, 'cause it makes it that much harder for MaryAnne to get rid of me. :D

It does make my job a little harder don't it? Heheheheheheh... :D But I love a good challenge, so by all means, continue to compliment him. Khee!

Awww, shucks! Thank you. As always, it's all of you folks out there who really make HazzardNet what it is.

It wouldn't matter how the site looked, or how it ran, or what we were up to for shenanigans, if nobody visited. We appreciate you too.

Ditto!! If it weren't for you guys we'd have no reason to do all that we do. My efforts to can Brian from his job would be useless as he'd have no job to begin with! And then I'd be useless. *GASP!* Man....that's a terrible thought...

My efforts to can Brian from his job would be useless as he'd have no job to begin with! And then I'd be useless. *GASP!* Man....that's a terrible thought...

Since your job is basically just making sure I do my job....if I'm not doing anything, then neither are you.

Which reminds me, before I was so rudely interrupted a few posts back, I was in the middle of some pressin' business. Next, I'll continue where I left off, for the sake o' continuity.

....Zzzzzzz...............
Hey Wake up there.

No, Julie you need to do it like this...

*clears throat* Ahem.....HEY YOU LAZY BLACK CLAD GOOD FOR NOTHING KNOW-IT-ALL-BUT-TOO-FREAKIN'-LAZY-TO-POST-ANY-NEWS SLACKER!!! GIT OFF YER DUFF AND GIT TO WORK!!! CUSS IT ALL TO TARNATION!!!

*gives black clad posterior a non-injuring kick*

No, Julie you need to do it like this...

*clears throat* Ahem.....HEY YOU LAZY BLACK CLAD GOOD FOR NOTHING KNOW-IT-ALL-BUT-TOO-FREAKIN'-LAZY-TO-POST-ANY-NEWS SLACKER!!! GIT OFF YER DUFF AND GIT TO WORK!!! CUSS IT ALL TO TARNATION!!!

*gives black clad posterior a non-injuring kick*

*blinks, yawns, stretches*

Mmrpgh. You want news, eh? Here's news:

HazzardNet Administrator Annoys Co-Worker

Internal Incident Ree-ports on the Rise

After several years of random allegations, there seems to be substance behind the rumors of HazzardNet's adverse work environment. The continued antagonism between principal members of the HNet staff is under investigation.

In our exclusive interview with myself, I had this to say:

"I just try to do the bare minimum around here. But nothing is ever enough. I mean, if I can't sleep on the job, where can I?"

Stay tuned as we unearth more startling details on this developing story.

*blinks, yawns, stretches*

Mmrpgh. You want news, eh? Here's news:

HazzardNet Administrator Annoys Co-Worker

Internal Incident Ree-ports on the Rise

After several years of random allegations, there seems to be substance behind the rumors of HazzardNet's adverse work environment. The continued antagonism between principal members of the HNet staff is under investigation.

In our exclusive interview with myself, I had this to say:

"I just try to do the bare minimum around here. But nothing is ever enough. I mean, if I can't sleep on the job, where can I?"

Stay tuned as we unearth more startling details on this developing story.

Brian, can you please check if the chat room has usage specifications.

One of Hnet's nicest citizens, DaisyMaeDuke is having a problem. Thank you.

Brian, can you please check if the chat room has usage specifications.

One of Hnet's nicest citizens, DaisyMaeDuke is having a problem. Thank you.

Can't a guy get some sleep around heah?

I checked the chatroom. It's still there.

I also logged into both versions without any problem. We've had no other reports of any hitches, so it might be on her end. Is she logging in to the Forums before attempting to get into Chat? If not, have her try that first.

If she's still having issues with it, just PM me, or MaryAnne, and include some details.

Now, where was I. Oh, yeah.

Zzzzzzzzzzz...............

Can't a guy get some sleep around heah?

I checked the chatroom. It's still there.

I also logged into both versions without any problem. We've had no other reports of any hitches, so it might be on her end. Is she logging in to the Forums before attempting to get into Chat? If not, have her try that first.

If she's still having issues with it, just PM me, or MaryAnne, and include some details.

Now, where was I. Oh, yeah.

Zzzzzzzzzzz...............

Gee, Brian. THAT was inspired.

I'm thinkin' that rest period may become permanent...

Wow. Ok, here's where I screwed up for real and made MaryAnne angry for real.

Daisy Mae Duke had a genuine technical question on the chatrooms that she had apparenty emailed to us a couple or three days ago. I missed the message. I'll spare ya the excuses.

When Daney posted the issue to me - within a thread that we were all goofing around on - I took the issue with a light hearted grain of salt, figuring Daney might have made something up to make me "look busy."

I did a basic check of the chatrooms, found nothing wrong, and wasn't aware, at that time, of the email Daisy Mae sent in. So instead of replying to Daisy Mae Duke directly and asking her how I could help, I posted a smarmy answer to Daney, who had relayed the matter.

And then Daisy Mae PM'd MaryAnne, and MaryAnne was the first person to properly investigate the issue and respond directly.

This bad customer service isn't typical of the HazzardNet experience. I've apologized to Daisy Mae in a private message. I'm also publicizing this explanation because I don't want people thinking that we treat our members like this on an ordinary basis. It just hit me through the wrong channel, I wasn't in the right mindset, and I blew it.

Normally we do not give our users such smarmy answers to legitimate questions. If anyone ever has a real question, be it technical, or related to the show, or whatever, please always feel welcome to send a private message to MaryAnne, Meadowmufn, or myself.

Brian

No, Daisy, it's okay. No apology is needed, please don't feel bad about any of this. We dropped the ball, collectively, on the issue. Brian was caught off guard, I handled things poorly on my part. But we've addressed the issue, as you already know. And we thank you for your patience.

I'm not mad at Brian and nobody's gonna git fired. Everything's okay folks, we're gonna keep going with shenanigans as usual.

Have to admit I did wake 'em up tho'.... :deputy:

Sometimes I can't tell if MaryAnne and Brian are joking or not about being mad. Even if they really do get mad at each other it's clear that they work well together as a team. They kinda remind me of Boss and Rosco. They really love each other when it all comes down to it.....and us Hazzard folks love them too.....

Sometimes I can't tell if MaryAnne and Brian are joking or not about being mad. Even if they really do get mad at each other it's clear that they work well together as a team. They kinda remind me of Boss and Rosco. They really love each other when it all comes down to it.....and us Hazzard folks love them too.....

Sometimes we can't tell either. But that last time, yeah, I can assure ya, it was a real mad. Fortunately, we talked it out and patched things up quick.

That's the risk I run when I constantly poke and prod and tease, that eventually I'll do something that will make MaryAnne honestly mad when I don't mean to make her mad, and then POW. It's kind of a self-fullfilling prophecy and akin to playing with fire. And do I ever learn?

Nah. Though I respect her tremendously, and you're right. We're family. We tick each other off sometimes, but we're only human and we work things out.

Speaking of work....I'd better get to some of it. For a change. We've actually got quite a bit of news coming up - rumors about a new Dukes project being filmed, (unconfirmed), but we've been hearing rumblings about this for 2 years and somebody recently sent us a link. I'm checking that out and we'll get something on the homepage soon.

Speaking of rumors Brian, have you heard any more about a DVD coming out with the "Enos" spinoff episodes on it? That was floating around a couple months ago and I was wondering if there are any updates? I'd give anything for those Enos eps.

Lemme check on that for ya and see what I can find. I'd heard the same thing awhile back, but couldn't pin down enough facts to count on it.

Yeah, we posted a blurb about that back in October and our source was the site tvshowsondvd.com. They usually have pretty reliable sources and apparently what's to happen is the two reunion movies will be released later this summer. Depending on how that goes we might see "Enos" and the Dukes cartoons following that.

I just checked the tvshowsondvd site and there hasn't been an update since October for Dukes stuff.

Brian's good at digging up stuff tho'. Khee! So as we always say, stay tuned!

By the way, nice job on the recent front page article, Brian. You do some good work when you actually work! :)