When we were little...

BoJamesDuke

Daisy stood back with Luke, partly not wanting to see Bo in such a state but also wanting to stay with Luke so that they knew they didn't hate him or blame him for what had happened. Luke had given them copious amounts of warnings about waking him up from nightmares, and Bo had chosen to ignore them...it was partly the younger man's fault. The other part was Nam and Daisy sure wasn't gonna blame Luke for it. Softly, she wrapped her arms around her older cousin and hugged him.

Bo stirred as he heard a voice, blinking his eyes open and looking over with a small smile to him.

"Hi..."

"I know...I...I just...I wanted...I was..."

Bo swallowed, feeling that whatever reason he gave, none of them would understand. He didn't fully understand himself why he had let himself be hit every night...all he could think about was how much he loved his cousin, and how much it had hurt to see him in the throws of a nightmare that took Luke right back to the place that had caused them in the first place. Luke had not let a single one of them close to his pain and suffering since he had been back...and Bo had felt that this had been the only way he could possibly help.