Duke or Dupe

You got them both right lukefan07.

Make sure you check the Amarcord thread. Maybe you can give more details on that Hazard Kentucky visit.

I just noticed your two...the answers are Chickasaw County and Fortune Tellers (although I'm not positive about the second)

Here's two more. Which were on the show?

Slippery Rock Road or Timbertop Road

Artie's Auto Yard or Artie's Archery Emporium

Make sure you check the Amarcord thread. Maybe you can give more details on that Hazard Kentucky visit.

I just noticed your two...the answers are Chickasaw County and Fortune Tellers (although I'm not positive about the second)

Slippery Rock Road

Artie's Auto Yard (i bet i got em wrong)

yea i went in and checked outthe thread and me and my mom both posted in there.

timbertop road

artie`s auto yard

Yep, it's Timbertop Road and Artie's Auto Yard

Here's some more. Which were on the show?

Brown Mule Mountain or Razorback Mountain

Berle's Auto Body or Berle's Pool Hall

Sweetwater Creek or Greenwater River

Pecan Road or Rocky Ridge Road

Amos Petersdorf or Edwin Hubble

Razorback Mountain

Berle's Pool Hall

Sweetwater Creek( i know theres a sweetwater county but i dont know about creek lol)

Rocky Ridge Road

Amos Petersdorf (i took a wild guess on that one!)

Pretty good job lukefan07, you only missed one. Berles' Auto body is near Artie Bender's. By the way, Edwin Hubble is the scientist who discovered the expansion of the Universe. He also discovered that galaxies were galaxies and not just smaller clusters of stars. The Hubble Space Telescope is named after him although he didn't design it or anything.

Here's two more.

C.W. McCall or Bubba Buford

Rainbow Mine or Cold Valley

Pretty good job lukefan07, you only missed one. Berles' Auto body is near Artie Bender's. By the way, Edwin Hubble is the scientist who discovered the expansion of the Universe. He also discovered that galaxies were galaxies and not just smaller clusters of stars. The Hubble Space Telescope is named after him although he didn't design it or anything.

Here's two more.

C.W. McCall or Bubba Buford

Rainbow Mine or Cold Valley

yea i love space science lol, both names sound familiar soo im going with bubba buford and Rainbow Mine.

You got 'em both right lukefan07. C.W. McCall sang on old truck driving song called "Convoy" that was pretty big in the 70s. (I think I got that name right) Anyway, he was never on the Dukes.

Wildcat Creek or Cripple Creek (from "Deputy Dukes")

Homer Hotchkiss or Homer Sanderson

(episode names) "Hazzard Shuck and Jive" or "Nothin' But the Truth"

Dixie Deli or Dixie Donut Shop

Cripple Creek Road or Swift Creek Road

You got 'em both right lukefan07. C.W. McCall sang on old truck driving song called "Convoy" that was pretty big in the 70s. (I think I got that name right) Anyway, he was never on the Dukes.

Wildcat Creek or Cripple Creek (from "Deputy Dukes")

Homer Hotchkiss or Homer Sanderson

(episode names) "Hazzard Shuck and Jive" or "Nothin' But the Truth"

Dixie Deli or Dixie Donut Shop

Cripple Creek Road or Swift Creek Road

yea u got the name right i love that song.

Wildcat Creek

Homer Sanderson

Dixie Deli

Cripple Creek Road???

Oh No, you were doing so good with these lukefan07. I guess you were overdo for a bad day since you've had so many good ones.

Cripple Creek really was on the show ("Deputy Dukes") but Cripple Creek Road wasn't. Homer Hotchkiss is real and I made up Homer Sanderson.

You didn't answer the episode names one (Hazzard Shuck and Jive or Nothing But the Truth). This means that the only one you got right was Dixie Deli.

By the way, Cripple Creek is my favorite Tom Wopat song. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

Oh No, you were doing so good with these lukefan07. I guess you were overdo for a bad day since you've had so many good ones.

Cripple Creek really was on the show ("Deputy Dukes") but Cripple Creek Road wasn't. Homer Hotchkiss is real and I made up Homer Sanderson.

You didn't answer the episode names one (Hazzard Shuck and Jive or Nothing But the Truth). This means that the only one you got right was Dixie Deli.

By the way, Cripple Creek is my favorite Tom Wopat song. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

yea im had an off day lol, yes i love that song cripple creek, im just old fashioned though lol.

You got all three General Lee!!!

Lester Flatt is a bluegrass legend. If I'm not mistaken, he sang the original Beverly Hillbillies theme with Earl Scruggs. Can anybody confirm that? I don't know which one did the vocals.

Which of these were on the show?

Garth Brooks or Donna Fargo

Northern Pike Road or Boondocks Pike

Basset Lake or Hound Dog Lake

Speaking of dogs, I took my grandson to see Underdog. The ficticious city it was filmed in is Capitol City. I didn't see the General running around anywhere though. LOL

ok well since it runs through town i believe i heard them say Farmer' Lane but rt. 36 sounds familiar too, im sure i did, and im thinking Jim Bronke, i swear i heard them talking about someone like him before, heck maybe it was a different Jim lol.

Never thought I would see the day when my name would become a trivia question. Although I am not a lawyer I assure you this is not a coincidence. An old roommate/ friend of mine is in the movie business and worked as a set designer. His name is Dan Maltese. He put it there as a way of making his mark on the show. I was kind of shocked that he felt inclined to do so as I would have expected that perhaps a Dewey, Cheatem and Howe might have been more amusing but what can I say? I never have actually seen it but I am going to record the show now to makie sure I do. It is remarkable that this show is living on as it has. This had to have been made back around 1980 or before and I can record it right on CMT-still.

Jim Bronke:

Hey Jim, If you're the real deal, your name may be the second most shown name on the entire series behind J.D. Hogg. There are hundreds of scenes in the seven seasons the show aired with the Hazzard County Building sign in clear view. The first 5 episodes were filmed in Georgia so it didn't pop up until right after that. I know it wasn't on episode 6 but it was first shown one or two episodes later. In season one, the sign read:

Hazzard County Building

Jim Bronke-attorney

Axtell Bail Bonds

Hazzard Library

Dept of Records

Farm Bureau

Water and Power

Different things changed in the sign through different seasons but I think that Jim Bronke remained through the entire series.

Nice to "meet" you.

I hope we hear from Jim Bronke again. That is pretty interesting. Jim Bronke never appeared on the show (the real one or the ficticious lawyer) but hopefully we can get more information from him. If he is still friends with Dan Maltese, that could make for some intersting questions...hmmm.

Anyway, I'm repeating my last 3. Which were on the show?

I hope we hear from Jim Bronke again. That is pretty interesting. Jim Bronke never appeared on the show (the real one or the ficticious lawyer) but hopefully we can get more information from him. If he is still friends with Dan Maltese, that could make for some intersting questions...hmmm.

Anyway, I'm repeating my last 3. Which were on the show?

Donna Fargo

Northern Pike Road

Hound Dog Lake