Hi Alex. You got it right. It was Cletus. If you get this next one right, I'll have to go back a few pages and find out how long your streak of correct answers is. I think it's somewhere around 120 or something like that.

From "Double Sting" what kind of vehicle did the bad guys (dressed like Laurel and Hardy) drive away in after they robbed Hazzard Bank?

A) armoured car

B) Enos's patrol car

C) recreational vehicle

D) ambulance

B.L. and daisyXenos both got it right. B.L., I see you didn't fall for answer D. That's not exactly a real intimidating nickname. LOL

How many traffic lights are there in the town of Hazzard? (I'm not sure about the 5 Georgia episodes so don't count them). The answer to this question can be found from a Waylon quote on "The Ghost of General Lee"

Sorry B.L. but there are none. Waylon said "If things get any busier around here, they're going to have to put up the first traffic light in Hazzard."

Also from "The Ghost of General Lee" which main character was the first to discover that Bo and Luke weren't really dead?

A) Boss

B) Cooter

C) Jesse

D) Daisy