Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Let's let the public decide who's got the upper paw. I'm likely to win, o' course, but hey, somebody else may have another opinion.

I'd say the loser would get....stitches, to say the least. If you wanna compound that with a friendly side wager, such as, loser gets a collar, leash and a dish of Mighty Dog for a week, fine.

Let's let the public decide who's got the upper paw. I'm likely to win, o' course, but hey, somebody else may have another opinion.

I'd say the loser would get....stitches, to say the least. If you wanna compound that with a friendly side wager, such as, loser gets a collar, leash and a dish of Mighty Dog for a week, fine.

Stitches...you mean the loser gets the Bob Barker treatment?? Gelded?? ACK!! Or do you mean we chew each other up and need stitches??

Stitches...you mean the loser gets the Bob Barker treatment?? Gelded?? ACK!! Or do you mean we chew each other up and need stitches??

Loser gets gelded? Are you insane? I'm famous for taking outrageous chances, but I gotta draw the line somewhere.

Let's get this mauling started. Last chance for bets, people. Who's got their money on me?

Loser gets gelded? Are you insane? I'm famous for taking outrageous chances, but I gotta draw the line somewhere.

Let's get this mauling started. Last chance for bets, people. Who's got their money on me?

Brian--

Well thats good I dont want to be gelded either!! :-o ... No we'll just settle for chewing each other up!...Hes right, any bets people?

Alex

Brian--

Well thats good I dont want to be gelded either!! :-o ... No we'll just settle for chewing each other up!...Hes right, any bets people?

Alex

*steps up with some money in hand* I dunno if anybody's figured odds on this or if it's 50/50 or what, but I put $20.00 on my cousin.

No hard feelin's Alex, but I gotta go with my kin. :deputy:

*steps up with some money in hand* I dunno if anybody's figured odds on this or if it's 50/50 or what, but I put $20.00 on my cousin.

No hard feelin's Alex, but I gotta go with my kin. :deputy:

MaryAnne---

Oh no no hard feelings! I understand...:) I hope there arent any hard feelings between us MaryAnne, despite my teasings and occassional flirts...I have a great deal of respect for you!

Alex

MaryAnne---

Oh no no hard feelings! I understand...:) I hope there arent any hard feelings between us MaryAnne, despite my teasings and occassional flirts...I have a great deal of respect for you!

Alex

No hard feelin's Alex. But ya understand I've got an image to maintain. It's not easy bein' the Alpha B---

Er.... pup. Khee! :dog:

Well let's see we got the fifty from Mufn, my twenty and thirty-five from BL on Brian. That's uh....fifty...seventy....umm.... *counts on fingers* seven and three is ten....with the five.... $105 on Brian and $35 on Alex. *grins, impressed with math skills that didn't require a calculator!*

Alex, I'm afraid you're lookin' to be the underdog in this so far....

:)

Well let's see we got the fifty from Mufn, my twenty and thirty-five from BL on Brian. That's uh....fifty...seventy....umm.... *counts on fingers* seven and three is ten....with the five.... $105 on Brian and $35 on Alex. *grins, impressed with math skills that didn't require a calculator!*

Speed of lightning!

Roar of thunder!

Fighting all who rob or plunder!

Underdog, Underdog!

*chuckles* thats okay MaryAnne, seems oddly appropriate!

Alex