Which is the better Duke related character

BoJamesDuke

Which is the better Duke Related Extra Character  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better Duke Related Extra Character

• Jeb Stuart Duke
    • Coy Duke
    • Vance Duke
    • Judd Kane (As Luke's brother, technically he's a Duke)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I loved Jeb!!! I can see why he and the boys were close enough to get caught running shine together. He is as "bad" as they are and a team player!

Judd was Ok and a cool long lost brother, but I still wondered about that story IF he really as Luke's brother!

As for Coy and Vance-------I know the shows we saw where they were basically 'forced' to walk, talk, and be Bo and Luke. But, the characers themselves had the powers that be let them be their own characters I think we would have liked them much better. Had they visited and joined Bo and Luke in the events it would have went over better but we all knew they were 'replacements' and took an immediate dislike to them. After all these years when I watch some of the shows they were in the writers actually did some good plots but at the time thinking we'd lost Bo and Luke it was really hard to see and watch Coy and Vance act like our guys! But, Vance has got some of the sexiest eyes!!!!

• 4 months later...
The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

Question here did William Katt from "Greatest American Hero" play Jeb Stuart Duke" he has the same curly hair as the guy that played Jeb Stuart.