Funny part on Find Loretta Lynn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

yes what I see it and I love part where squirt little guy tried jump over dukes boys but wrong time fell in water forget name of box as well lol and also he hit boys's general lee and he mad at them lol almost make me laugh at time.. and one Luke try to bust Bubba by hit and Luke won't hit him.. that part make me laugh at time.. lol thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love Loretta Lynn. She's so country. She's my favorite female singer. I work with a guy who was at the filming of "Coal Miner's Daughter" He was standing on top of the huge hill when Tommy Lee Jones drove the jeep up it. He said to look close because there was actually a cable that pulled it up. Shoot, the General could have jumped up that thing. Of course the film was based prior to 1969 and he hadn't been born yet. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

I love loretta lynn she is my all time favorite, and coal miner's daughter is my favorite song and movie too.she is one of my favorite female singers as well. Since i got back into my old groove of whatching the dukes again, ive listened to nothing but country, its the only music i can actually understand what the singers are saying. lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I was watching this episode in english with the subtitles and, at one point, I seemed to hear Bo calling his cousin Lucas: unfortunately, when they only calls someone there are no subtitles.

This is the scene: Bo and Cooter has just finished to repair Loretta's caravan while Luke was knocked down from Bubba; then they started to call him and I heard an "s" at the end of the name. Any other noticed this?

• 1 month later...

I just watched Loretta Lynn again tonight. It's on the top 10 of my favorite all time Dukes episodes because I love Loretta so much. Here's something I never thought of before and I want to see if anybody else noticed. When Loretta is singing "Ya'll come" there is one point in the song where she looks the camera directly in the eye and belts out "Ya'll come". I can never remember another time in the series when someone looked that directly into the camera. I'm sure some of the other singers did but since she was directly speaking to her audience (by commanding us to visit) it just seemed much more personal and dramatic than any of the others. Of course, Loretta being my all-time favorite female singer might have something to do with it. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.