Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Luke looked at Kathy and said Kath want to Dance When he herd She's my Kind of Rain Sung By Tim McGraw come on the JuxeBox And Kathy Said Excuse me to Dusty and the others and said TO Luke I would Love to Dance. Then thet got up and they walked to the floor and they started to Dance. and Luke was singing with Tim.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty watched Luke and Kathy together and they reminded her of Diasy and Enos. Rosco took Dusty's hand in his and held it. "Well, Luke and Kathy's wedding is almost here." Rosco said with a smile. "Ya. Let's just hope that they have no more problems." Dusty said in a stern voice. Dusty was going to stranggle Zach Williams when she saw him next. And will take Rosco, Enos, Bo, Coy, and Vance to hold her back.

Cue dukesrule2000

As they where Dancing Luke Started to get Dizzy and he started to pass out. Kathy yelled BO.. Bo ran to her and he said Luke and they helped Luke to the chair. and Kathy said baby. you all right. and Luke looked at her and said with his smile I'm fine sweetheart. Kathy looked at him and said I'am postponing the wedding. No Kath, I'am fine.Luke Said. Luke maybe you should conciter it just for a week.Bo Said . Luke looked at Bo and said Bo I'm fineLuke saidthen he went to get up and he sat right back down. Kathy looked at him with a worried look. Daisy walked over to them with a glass of water and she gave it to Kathy to give it to Luke. Luke took a drink and said Thanks but I'm fine. Maybe we should take him to see a doctor. Dusty Said. No, I have the best doctor in the word right here. Luke said as he took Kathy's hand. Well if I'm the best Doctor in the world how come you are not listing to me.Kathy Said. She got you there Luke Vance Said. I'm listen Baby I just refuse to take that advice. I promise after we get married I will rest.Luke said. Kathy kissed him and said you better. Luke Just Smiled.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE FARM..

Rebecca was calling the baker about the cake. and the cake was good and she said it will be ready the morning of the wedding and she would drive it out to the Farm. Rebecca said have the middle cholate cake. and the baker said ok I have that all ready written down Kathy all ready told me. Ok Rebecca said as she hung up the phone. Kyle walked up to his wife of 35 yearsand he kissed her and said Hon calm down you are so nerved up . Kathleen made all the arangements and the wedding will be beautiful Kyle said. Rebecca smiles and said I just want it to be perfect and beautiful for Kathleen and Luke after all they will remember this day for the rest of their lives together. and pluse we only have a week and a half to get this wedding together. Kyle just put his arms around her and they went for a walk.

1 day before the wedding.

Kathy was starting to get nervise. and everthing was coming together. and her friends and family from Chicago has started to arrive. her father had bought a house in Hazzard so everyone could stay. Cause the hotel was full and the Dukes had no more room..

Kyle's cell phone rings and he answers it and said hello oh you are ok met Rebecca and Iat the Boars Nest we rented it for a wedding shower for tonight and the boys have something planned for Luke but they won't tell me nothing I hope that they are careful with him. and I will tell you when to come in oh here are the directions to the Boars Nest.and then he said Bye. and the n he looked at Rebecca said said lets go we need to go to the Boars Nest our surprise for Kathleen is here. and then they got in their car and headed for the Boars Nest.

AT THE BOARS NEST.

Kyle stopped his car and there was Faith Hill's Bus. but he didn't see Faith.

The he saw the bus door open and out steped Faith and her Husband Tim She ran to then and she hugged them and then she interduced them to Tim. So Kat has no clue that I'm here Faith Said. No she Doesn't Rebecca said So when are we going to spring the surprise.Faith Said Tonight. here at the Boars Nest.You and Rebecca will be here and Tim and I will be with Luke. Kyle Said Ok that sounds good Faith Said. So we need to hide the bus. Tim Said. we can hide it in the back of the Boars Nest. Kyle Said

LATER THAT DAY..

Kathy and Luke was at the Hazzard Lake enjoying eachothers company when they hurd some one and it was Daisy,Dusty,Tracy,Tina Lisa Kris.Bo,Coy Vance Judd. The Boy took Luke and the Girls took Kathy Bo said Tell her good=bye cause you won't see her til tomorrow afternoon. Luke looked at Kathy and said Ilove you Kath . and the boys but him in the General and they took off. Kathy got in Dixie with the girls and headed for the Boars Nest.

AT THE BOARS NEST.

They walk into the Boars Nest and there stood Her Mother Rebecca and Lulu. come on in girls and sit down before we get Started I have a surprise for Kathleen and then Faith 's music started and then she walked out of Bosses office and she was singing I got my baby .Kathy sniled and said Faith and she waved and Kathy was singing. Tracy yells YAAA. SINg it girl

After she was done She walked over to Kathy and she said Surprise. and Kathy got up and huged her and so did Tracy and Tracy said Look the three mustateersare back together again. And then Kathy told everyone that she grew up with Faith. Faith looked at her and said oh I have another surprise Tim is here too but he is with Luke.

Kathy Sais No Way how Cool I can't wait to met him. Dusty said Tim?

Tracy Said Ya Tim McGraw.

Kathy smiles at Dusty reaction. Faith Just smiles Ya you will met him tomorrow. and him and I are going to sing a little here at the Boars Nest after the wedding. and we are going to have a good time.

MEANWHILE AT STILL SIGHT #2

The Boys had blinded folded Luke so he couldn't see where he was going and he kept sayng come on guys. take this thing off.But all they did was laugh. Bo stopped the General Lee and then they all got out and they lead Luke to Uncle Jesse, Kyle and Rosco.Ok Boy Take the blind fold off Uncle Jesse Said. so Bo took it off. and Luke had to close his eyes. and then he opened them. and then Kyle said Luke The Boys have some plans for you tonight but i don't know what they are and to tell you the truth I don't want to know but right now. Kathleen is have asurprise of her seing her friend that she hasn't seen in a little while which is Faith Hill. Luke looked at him and said Wow Faith Hill. Bo saidwe should there She's hot.. Kyle just smiled AND kYLEsaid Ya i bet the girls are saing the same thing about who is here with you. and then Tim came out of the cabin singing Renegade. Bo said YEEEHAAA. Luke said Wow This is cool.

They are probly having fun with Tim Just Like we are having fun with Faith and the guys are probly want to be her with us. Kathy Said. So Kat how did you and Luke met Faith Asked . So Kathy told Faith how her anf Luke met. So it was love at first sight? Faith asked. Kathy smiled and said ya it was Love at first sight. Tina smiled and said Ya I remember when mom and I went to see you and you opened the door and then Luke came down the stairs in his jeans And socks on his feet and he was caring his shirt and his boots and his hair was wet. Ya so He just got out of the shower whats the big deal Tina. Kathy Said. Rebecca said The big deal is Kathleen that we didn't expect to see Luke come down the stairs. Again Mom So he was just taking a shower. Kathy Said. And Tracy said Ya right. Kathy's face got beet red. and everyone laughed.

MEANWHILE AT THE STILL SIGHT#2

Tim was having a good time and he never laughed so much Then Bo got an idea and he whispard to Coy and then they passed it on till it go to Tim and Tim said now we can't to that to him tomoorow is his wedding day and if he's late Kathy will lkill us. he won't be late Luke knows Hazzard like the back of his hand Heck he might be back at the farm before we are.Vance Said.

So they wait til Luke was asleep cause the boys where going to camp out. and they all got in the General and put him in nutral and pushed him out and then when they where out of ear shot Bo started up the General and took off.

Luke wasn't asleep he was just faking cause he wanted to see what they had planned. but he just smiled and just looked up at the stares. and he said I love you Kath.

Kathy was at the house that her father bought and she was lying in bed and she was thing about the day and about her party, and how she was so happy that her friend Faith was here to help her celbrate. and to be with her on he spical day. Kathy told Faith that she was a Brides maide and she was thrilled she he mother had all ready gotten a blue dress for Faith. and she smiled and said Good-night Luke I Love you.

NEXT MORNING(LUKE'S AND KATHY;S WEDDING DAY)

Kathy didn't get any sleep that night she was too nervis. Tina Tracy and Faith came in and said come on Kat you need to get up. Kathy looked at them and smiled and said Ihave been up. and then she got out out of bed and she took a showed.

BACK AT STILL SITE #2

Luke was just starting to moving around when he hurd a car He Just smiled and said It's about time you come back for me Bo. Zack started to laugh and said I'm not Bo. Luke looked at Zack. and he dropped the sleeping bag and he went after Zack and then his 2 friends jumped in and they held Luke while Zack punched him

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE FARM..

Bo was starting to get worried about Luke. He walked up to Coy Vance, Judd and Tim and said I'm getting worried guys Luke should have been back here by now. maybe he walked over to where Kathy was Let me call Faith and find out Tim Said. So Tim got his Cell and he called Faith. and she said No he Ain't here. Ok Baby Ok and don't say anything to Kat we don't want her to worry. Tim Said. ok Faith Said and she hung up. and then he told the others what Faith had said. Bo said that's it I going to look for him Vance you come with me, every one eles stay here And Tim if we don't get back in time I need you and Faith to stall. and Tim smiled and said Ya we could do that. and then Bo and Vance got in the General Lee and headed for Still site#2

Kathy walked into the bedroom and she said Faith who was on the phone?Oh it was just Tim he just called to tell me good-morning. Faith Said. did he say anything about Luke?Kathy asked. Ya he said Luke says he loves you. Faith Said. Kathy Just smiles.

BACK AT STILL SIT #2

Zack and his friends left Jest as the General Lee pulled up. Bo and Vance got out of the General and they ran to Luke. Luke was starting to come around he got up with the help of Vance and Bo. and Luke said WOOO.. AND then he put his arm on his ribs and he said help me to the General I'am going to settle this right now betweem me and Zack. Bo was a little concerned about Luke but he knew better not to argue with him. So they got in the General Lee and started to chase Zack and his friends,

Kathy Smiled at Dusty and Said I hope so. Kathy are you all right .Dusty asked. I don't know I feel that something is wronge but I don't know what.Kathy Said. Maybe it's just your nerves. Daisy Said. Maybe. Kathy Said. Rebecca came in the room and said come on it's time to go to the farm. and then we can start to get readt there. So the girls got their things and they headed for the car.

IN THE GENERAL LEE.

Luke said there they are Bo. Bo shifted the General and he sped up. and then he cut off Marcus. and Luke Jumped out of the the General and went aftwe Zack Paul went after Luke But Vance stopped him and then Bo went for Marcus.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Coy was looking at the time And he looked at Tim and said it looks like you and faith will be staling. Tim was going to say somethingBut he saw the girls coming. Coy said Remember don't say anything to Kathy. DAISY stopped the car. and The girls got out and Tim went to Failth and he whispared we might have to stall and he told her what was going on. And she said Ok just let me know. and then Faith said girls this is my husband Tim Dusty almost fainted She couldn't talk. Kathy smiled and said Hi and that she love his music and she thanked him for coming.. And then Rebecca said Girls come on we need to get in the house before Luke sees Kathy. and then they all went into the house.

BACK ON THE ROAD..

Bo Luke,Vance was finishing up the fight. and Luke went to the cb and he called Rosco and Cletus. and Rosco Said Ok I will be right there.

10 MINUTES LATER..

Rosco showed up and he looked at Luke and he looked at his watch and said Boy you better get to the farm you have an hour. Luke said Thanks. and then Him Bo and Vance got in the General Lee and headed for the Farm...

BACK AT THE FARM..

Coy was getting worried when he hurd the General 's horn in the distance. and then he let out a deep breath. and then they saw the General speed around the corner of the house. Bo stopped the General and Luke Bo and Vance got out of the General Lee.

Kyle walked up to them and said you boys all right it looks like you have been a fight. Luke looked at Kyle and said Dad We was but I will tell you the details latter right now I have to get ready for My wedding. Uncle Jesse said You boys get ready in the barn cause the girls is in the house. and Luke Looked at Tim and said I have to aske a favor there is no way I will be ready by 2:00 so can you and Faith Stall. Tim Smiled and said Y we can do that. I just have to go and tell Faith. Luke said Thanks and then he headed for the barn Tim went into the house and he knocked on the door and he said it 's me Tim. Kathy Said come in and he walked threw the door and he saw Kathy and he said Kat you are beautiful. Kathy Said Thanks. and he said Faith we are need outside we need to stall a little bit Luke needs a little more time to get ready. and Faith Said Ok. Kathy looked at them and said Is Luke ok? Tim Smiled and said he just fine His Tie is giving him a hard time. Kathy Laughs. and then they walked out. and they walked to Kyle and told him what was going on and he said Ok i will interduce you and Tim Said No we can do it and Kyle said Ok.

So they walked up front and Tim Said Hi everyone Im Tim McGraw and thisis my Beautiful Wife Faith Hill and the Bride and Groom are not quite ready and they had ask us to stall So I hope you don't mind. and then he looked at Faith and he smiled and they stared to sing It's Your Love.

IN THE BARN..

Luke hurd Tim started to sing and he hurd Faith. too. and he smiled. How cool is this Faith Hill and Tim McGraw sing at my wedding. Luke Said. Bo smiled and said Ya it's cool People in Hazzard will be remembering this wedding for a long time. Vance Said.

IN THE HOUSE..

Kathy hurd her friends singing and she smiled.

Daisy was doing her Hair. and then. she was done and then Daisy carefuly placed the vail on Kathy's head her parents came in and they where taken pictures. of the girls and Rebecca said I will get a picture of you girls and Faith after the wedding.

IN THE BARN..

Uncle Jesse was taken the pictures and he looked at Luke and and said you ready boy and Luke said Ya Uncle Jesse I'm and then they walked out of the barn and walked up front Just as Faith and Tim finished. AndFaith Hugged Luke and said you look Handsome and she straiten his tie. Luke smiled and said Thanks. and she said I have to go but see you in a little bit. Tim Sat Down on the bride's side.

BACK AT THE HOUSE...

Faith went in the house and she said well are you ready. Kathy smiled and said YUP. and Then Kyle walked in the house and said ok girls go. Dusty headed out first.

Then Daisy she waited a few minutes then she left. Faith looked back at Kathy and she said Kat you look Beautiful and she smiled and said see you down their and then Faith left .Tracy was next she waited a few minutes and then She Left. Tina Looked at her sister and said well sis only a couble of minutes left good Luck and I my glad to call Luke my brother. and then she hugged her sister and then she left and then Kathy Grabbed her fathers arm and he smiled and said Kathleen you ready. Kathy took a deep breath and said Lets go dad. and then they walked out of the house and they got to the edge where the Chairs start and then the wedding march started and everyone looked back as they stood. and Kathy and her father started the long walk to the end.

Luke spotted Kathy and he looks at her and goes Wow she's beautiful. Bo smiles and said Ya she is. all Luke could see was Kathy. when Kathy and Kyle got to him Kyle took Kathy's Hand and Placed it in Luke's Hand. and then he went and sat down.

The Pastor said who gives this women to be married, Kyle stood up and said her mother and I.

and then they went on with the cemornery. The Pastor looks at Luke and said Luke you may kiss your bride. Luke faced Kathy and lifted the vail and he kissed her. and Bo did a YEEEEHAAAA..

Then Kathy and Luke faced everyone and the pastor said I would like everyone to met Mr and Mrs Lucas Duke. and everyone clapped. and then Kathy and Luke started to walk up to the General Lee Who was decrated. For the accision.

Then Luke Helped Kathy in and then Bo and Tracy go in and they headed for the Boars nest.

AT THE BOARS NEST...

Faith and Tim walked up in front. Well most of you know That Kat and I went to High School together and we are good friends. and I glad to say that I'am happy that she finily found a great man. and Tracy and Kathy knows what I'am talking about. when we where Teens we us to dream of our wedding Day and write down what Kind of man we wanted to marry and I Think Kat you and I got our dream men.Tim and I are going to sing a little song called It's your love

and as they where singing it Kathhy and Luke got up and they started to Dance. and then Half way threw it Tim Walked over to Luke and said May I cut in and then Tim Started to Dance with Kathy and Faith Danced with Luke.and they where stlill singing. Rebecca was teken pictures. and after the song was over Tim and Faith Said Thank you for the Dance. and then Tim said I have a real fun song that Im going to sing and it's called Down on the farm. and then everyone started to Dance. and then after the song was done. Faith got up on Stage and she said I was talking to Kat and I asked her what song reminded her of Luke and she said The way you love me. So Kat this is for you and she started to sing The way you love me

Then Faith sang Breathe. and then her and Tim sang Lets make Love and then Kyle said lets turn the Juxebox on so Faith and Tim could enjoy the party.

LATEER THAT NIGHT..

Luke and Kathy was on the porch sitting on the swing. and he looked at her and said well Mrs.Duke how do you feel? Kathy looked at him and she smiled and said I feel like a new person. I can't beleive that we are husband and wife. Well beleive it Kath you are now a Duke.

Dusty laid her haed on Rosco's shoulder as he spun her around on the dance floor. "Oh Rosco I'm so happy for Luke and kathy. They really deserve one another." Dusty said with a smile as she looked up at her husband's brown eyes. "Yea honey they really do." Rosco said as he smiled down at her. As they danced, Dusty looked and saw Enos and Daisy dancing together. She tapped her husband on the back and he turned and looked at them, then he looked back down at his wife and grinned at Dusty as they con'd to dance.

Cue dukesrule2000

BACK AT THE FARM..

Kathy and Luke was still sittin on the porch. Luke doubled over in Pain. Kathy said Baby what's wrong and Luke said My ribs I think they are broken. Kathy was confused But she went to help him Up and Luke Passed out she knelt Down and said Baby can you hear me. No Responce.

Kathy Yelled BO. Bo came runing out. And Kathy said help me get him inside so Bo helped her get him to the couch. and Kathy lifted up his shirt and she saw his chest was all black and blue. she looked at Bo and said Bo what happened. Then Uncle Jesse caome out of his room as Bo was telling her about the fight with Zack and what Zack and his friends did to Luke before him andVance got there. Kathy was a little upset cause nobody told her. Bo Said Luke didn't want you to know. Kathy was so upset she couldn't consentrate. SO Uncle Jesse called Doc Applebe.

10 MINUTES LATER...

Doc came knocking on the door. and Bo let him in and showed him where Luke was and the doc looked at him and said ya he has 3 broken ribs. and they are swualling. he's luck he didn't rubture his lung. Kathy helped the doc to bandage his ribs. he looked at Kathy and said you make sure he stays off his feet. Kathy said yes I will. I will make him listen to me this time.. The doctor gave Kathy some pain medican to give him when he wakes up and the doctor said don't worry Kathy it's hard to treat someone you love because you get to involved. but don't worry Luke is stronge he will make it.and with a good doctor like you looking over him. Kathy smiled and said Doc I needed to hear that. Doc Applebe just smiled and he left.

Kathy walked back to Luke and she just got on the couch with him and just layed there. Bo went back to bed Uncle Jesse got a blanket and covered them up. and then he said Don;t worry Kathy Luke will be fine.and he said good-night. Kathy didn't sleep she just layed there listen to Luke Breathe.

Dusty was on cloud nine. Rosco went got a drink for Dusty and himself. Dusty was smiling when Vance walked over grimed faced. Everybody in Hazzard knew that Luke, Dusty, and Vance were the closest of Duke cousins because they were the oldest ones. "Dusty, Bo just called me! It seems Luke calapsed at the farm and as a couple of broken ribs." Vance told her. Dusty put a hand to her mouth. "Vance, how did Luke get broken ribs in the first place?" Dusty asked in a whisper. "He had being in fight with Zack Williams!" Vance said in a calm voice. Dusty just stared a head, her gave way to an ice blue fire. "I'M GOING TO KILL ZACK WILLIAMS WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Dusty said as she screamed it to the top of her lungs.

cue dukesrule2000

Dusty calm down mE,Luke and Bo took care of it before the wedding . Rosco put them in Jail. Rosco came over with the drinks and Dusty said you knew my cousin was in a fight and you didn't tell me. Now sweetheart Luke was fine. when I saw him and he told me to take Zack and his boys to Jail and that's what I did and that's where Zack is now and Kyle is calling some favors in and to get Zack and his friends put away permitly.Rosco Said Dusty didn't care she was still made cause noone told her.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Luke was starting to come around. and he saw Kathy watching him he smiled at her and said Hay Beautiful. Kathy looked up and she saw his baby blue eyes and she smiled and she said Luke Duke how come you didn't tell me you had a fight with Zack.. Luke said Sweet heart We where about to get married I didn't want you to worry. Baby you have three broken ribs you know how easy one of them could have punchared your Lungs .Kathy Said. Luke sat up . and said But Sweetheart they didn't. and then he leaned over to Kiss her. Luke Duke don't you try to Kiss me when I'm upset with you. Kathy Said. Luke Just smiles. he went to get up and Kathy helped him to the bedroom.

Kathy helped Luke in Bed. and she gave his pamjama bottems and he changed into them. and then Kathy helped him into bed. Sweetheart I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the fight I had with Zack. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry. and I promise from this day forward that I will never keep anything from you. Luke Said..Kathy Said So you let me worry about you now.Kathy Said. Then she Kissed him. and said I love you Luke Duke. Kathy Said.. I Love you Kathleen Duke. Luke said. Kathy got ready for bed and then she crawled in bed next to him.