Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Bo was about to saw something when a Doctor came in the room. Kathy renided him. It was Dr William Randall . Kathy looked at him and said what are you doing here? He looked at Kathy and said well doctor your father called me. to take a look at this young man. So the doctor looked at Luke and as the doctor was looking at Luke he was starting to come around and he opened his eyes. and he looked around he looked at Kathy and Bo and he said where am I and who are you? Bo said you don't remember us? Luke shook his head no. and the doctor told them to leave while he checks Luke out. So Kathy and Bo Left.

IN THE WAITING ROOM...

Kathy and Bo walked in the waiting room. and Kathy gave her father the strangest look. and then she walked over to him and said I hope you are Happy now. Luke is out of my life now. and then she ran outside.

Uncle Jesse looked at Bo and said what does she mean Well Luke woke up but he didn't remember who we where.

Tina went outside to talk to Kathy. she saw Kathy in the General Lee. she walked up to the General and said sis. You can't give up on Luke he will remember you he just has to. you two have once in a lifetime love. I wish I can find a love like yours and Luke's. Kathy turns on the General's Radio and their song comes on the radio and it's Softly By Lonestar. and as she listen to it she started to cry.

IN THE HOSPITAL-IN LUKE'S ROOM..

Luke was listen to the radio Uncle Jesse Bo and Daisy was with him. and he was listen to Softly and out no where he said Kath. and he looks at Bo and said Where's Kath? Bo Smiled and said I will go get her. and he went out the door.

OUTSIDE..

Bo ran to the General and said Kathy you need to come in Luke said your name and he wants to see you.. Kathy got out of the General and ran in the hospital and past the waiting room. Kyle was woundering what was going on.

IN LUKE'S ROOM..

Kathy walkes in with Bo right be hind her. Luke looks at her and smiles and he said come here sweetheart Kathy smiled as she walked over to him he took her hand and said I love you. and he kissed her. and Kathy Said oh Baby I love you too.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Doctors came in and they said well Luke Does have some memory loss he might get it back in time or he might not. But every thing eles has checked out. we will keep him here about 3 days so we can watch him. Uncle Jesse looked at both the doctors and said Thanks for all you have done. and then both the doctors walked out the door. Kathy Said well it looks like my father is off the hook but I won't never let him off the hook for what he had done to Us. Luke looked at her and he said Kath I can't remember what he had done so Let it go. Kathy shook her head No and she said Sorry My Love but I can't I could have lost you and I will never forgive him for that.

IN THE WAITING ROOM..

The Doctor that Kyle had come to hazzard stopped in the waiting room and told him what was going and and Kyle said thank you. and then the doctor said anytime, and then he walked out the door.Kyle sat down in the chair and he sigh and then Rebecca walked up to him and said Oh No Mr.. you aren't relaxing. you have some serouis appoling to do. and you better hope that the Dukes and Kathleen will forgive you. Tina looked them and said The Dukes might forgive Dad But Kat won't She almost lost Luke and she isn't going to take that lightly. Dad she relly loves Luke

I know she does and beleive me I won't interfer in their lives again. I have learned my lession. and I know Luke Loves her too. but my heart is heavy. I Will never forgive myself. Then Kyle got up and he walked out of the hospital. Rebecca and Tina headed for Luke's room. Luke didn't remember them so Kathy tells him who they are. and Luke Smiles and he said Glad to met you again. and they all laugh.

3 Days Later..

Bo picked Luke and Kathy up from the hospital. and when he walked out of the hospital he smiled and said I remember the General. and they all got in and they headed for the farm.

AT THE FARM..

Bo stopped the General Lee and they got out of the General and as they where getting out they saw the state police come to the drive and stop and got out of the car and one of the officer said Kathleen Spencer and Luke Duke we would like to ask you some questions about who is responble for the shooting. Luke looked at him and said I will try and help but I have parshel memory loss. So they all went into the house .

INSIDE THE HOUSE..

So the man that the sheriff has in custdy said that there was someone eles involed in the shooting. I can't tell you that officer maybe Kath can. Luke said The officer looked at Kathy. and Said Miss Spencer. Kathy said I don;t know of anyone other then the man who did the shooting. tHE OFFICER said well he said you would know. I told you I don't Know will you please excuse me My Boyfriend just got out of the Hospital and he needs to rest. Kathy got up and helped Luke to the livingroom Uncle Jesse taked to the Police and said You will have to excuse Kathy she has been worried about Luke the past week.we all where. and the Officers Understood and they left.

2 DAYS LATER..

Kathy and Luke was by the pond on the Duke Farm and ther where getting closer every day. Luke looked at her and said Kath I remember you but i don't remember how we met or how long we known each other.Kathy Just smiles and said Well we have known each other for 6 weeks and we ment in Chicago while you and Bo where an the nascar sercut. we met when Bo sprained his ancle real bad at the track and my sister Tina and I where there. I went down to the pit area and check on his foot. Luke smiles and said ya he stepped in a pop hole cause he was too buzy watchin a pretty girl go by.and then he laughed. Kathy laughted too.

Luke said as you where telling me everything started to come back to me and it feels strange. but good. Kathy Just Smiled. and then they got up and headed back to the House. as they where headed back to the house they saw a limo and Kathy Knew it was her father. Kathy was going to turn back around but Luke stopped her and said Kath he's your father and you should hear what he has to say at least Kathy looked at him and said. Ok Luke I will hear what he has to say but that does't I will forgive him. Luke Smile's and said ok.

Kyle saw Luke and Kathy coming towards him and he saw everyone eles coming out of the house to greet him. and Uncle Jesse said well come on in. and they went into the house. and they went to sit down in the livingroom. and then Kyle looked at everyone and said I come here just to say some things to get them off my chest. First I want to appolise to Luke and My daughter for all of the thing that I put them threw in Chicago. and I hope they can forgive me and I won't interfer in their lives again. (looking at the Dukes) I want to appolice to you fokes to cause if it wasn't for me Zack wouldn't have come to Hazzard. and try and shoot Luke. (Kathy interupted him) Dad hi did shoot Luke and he wasn't aiming for Luke he was aming for me and Luke pushed me out of the way it should have been me not Luke. (looking at Luke)Sorry Baby I can't.. Then Kathy ran out the door. and Luke followed her.

OUTSIDE..

Kathy was by her Red Fire Bird. and she was getting ready to get in it . When Luke walked up to her and said Sweetheart what are you doing? Luke, I'm going back to Chicago where I belong. Luke took Kathy in his arms and said Kath No you belong with me. Marrie Me? Kathy looked at him and said What ? Kathleen Spencer Marrie me. Luke Said.

Meanwhile in town..

at the courthouse..Zack was being lead out of the of the courthouse and the officers put him in the car. and then they got in the car and headed out of town.

BACK AT THE DUKE FARM..

Luke and Kathy went into the house. and Luke said we have something to tell you. Kath and I are getting Married. and everyone went to them and gave them a hug.and congradulated them. Then Uncle Jesse ther was no ring on Kathy's finger and he went to his bedroom and when he came out he handed a black box to Luke and said put this on Kathy's finger. Luke opened it and it was his mother's engament ring. Luke smile and he walked over to Kathy and took her Left Hand and slide the ring on her index finger. and then he kissed her. Kathy looked at it and said Oh Luke It's Beautiful.

Rebecca started to cry. and then Bo said lets go celbrate at the Boars Nest. Daisy said Ya. Luke looked at Kathy and said what do you want to do sweetheart? Kathy looked at him and said Lets go to the Boars Nest. They looked at Tina and said want to go. and she said sure. and Uncle Jesse said You Kids go Rebecca, Kyle and I will stay here. So they left.

AT THE BOARS NEST.

They walk in. and Luke spots Cooter and they walked over to his table and they all sat down. and Cooter notices the ring on Kathy's finger. and he looked at Luke and smile and said So you went and done it? Luke smiles and said Yup I did. Well congradulations I know you will be happy.and then he called Betty Sue over and said 4 Beers. and they are on me Cause Luke Duke and This(pointing at kathy) Pretty Lady are getting Married.Betty Sue went and got the beers and then everyone in the Boars Nest held up there glasses and said Congradulation.

MEANWHILE AT THE HAZZARD COUNTY LINE..

Zack was getting free and he took one of the gauards guns and he said pull over and the gaurd did and then he told them to get out and he tied them up and he got in the car turned around and headed back to Hazzard, He said I have some unfinished Buness to Take care of.

BACK AT THE BOARS NEST.

tHE jukebox started to play and Faith Hill came on the song was The Way you love me. and Kathy and Luke got up and They started to Dance and Kathy was singing it With Faith Hill. and all Luke could do was smile and then when that song was over Breathe came on and they where still dancing.

MEANWHILE ON THE ROAD.

Uncle Jesse And Rebecca and Kyle was head for capital city cause Rebecca want to look for a hall for Kathy and Luke's wedding reception. When they spotted the Two police officers tied up and they got out of the truck and the officers told them what had happened , and Uncle Jesse got on the cb and he said I hope they can hear me.

Shepard to Lost sheep, Pretty Lady or Bo Peep come back he waited for a minute and then he said it again. Shepard to Lost Sheep, Pretty Lady Or Bo Peep come Back.

AT THE BOARS NEST..

Betty Sue was at the Bar and she hurd Uncle Jesse On the CB so she went to Bo and Told him that Uncle Jesse was on the cb he walked over to the cb and said You got Lost Sheep here Sharpard. come back.

Bo We got some bad news Luke and Kathy are in danger Z......

Uncle Jesse come back Bo Said Bo they lost the singal Bo said Shoot and he went to Kathy Luke and Daisy and said Something is up Uncle Jesse called and the cb went dead. So they all got up and went outside to the General Lee. Got in him and took off. Luke took the cb and said Lost Sheep to sherpaed come back( no repons) Luke tried it again. (no reponse)

IN UNCLE JESSE'S TRUCK..

Uncle Jesse was tring to get ahold of the boys and he said this dan cb. and he said lets head for the farm cause that is where thay would go

BACK AT THE FARM....

Bo pulled the General Lee up to the farm and Uncle Pulled in right be hind them and they all got out of the cars. and Luke said OkUncle Jesse What's up? Uncle Jesse Said Luke we just found out that Zack has excaped from the police on his way to Alanta. and he took their car So he is problby back here in Hazzard.

MEANWHILE AT THE COTTEN MILL..

Zack and his men paul and Marcus. Was making a plan.

Boss what are doing here?Where we could be out of the state by now. Paul Said, No I have some people to get back at.Zack Said. Now Boss that Girl ain't worth going to Jail for.Marcus Said. Zack just gave Him a dirty look.Now listen you morons this is what I want you to Do. I want you to take this sleeping Gas and put in the General Lee It's an Orange Car with an 01 on the doors. and then I want you to wait and then I want you to get the Dark haired guy and bring him here. and I will take over from there.

BACK AT THE DUKE FARM..

The Dukes and the Spencer's where making there own plans.

Kathy Said I can't let you all do this. Zack is dangerous(looking at Luke) Luke I almost lost you once. I can't go threw that again. Sweetheart,this is what a family doese and pluse you and I are not going to be alone we will erather be with each other or Bo Daid Uncle Jesse ,Tina or Your Parents ok Luke said as he took Kathy in his arms. Kathy Smiled and said Ok.

and then Bo and Luke headed for Town. Luke kissed Kathy and said Stay safe. and Kathy said you too I love you. Luke got in the General Lee with Bo and he said Love you too Kath. (looking at Bo) Hit it Bo. and Bo started up the General Lee and headed down the road.

AT COOTER'S GARAGE,,

Bo and Luke pulled the General up to Cooter's and they got out and went into the garage.

Marcus and Paul saw the boys get out and go into Cooter's . Marcus said lets go and put this sleeping gas in the back seat of that car and then we will follow them and wait till the gas takes affect. So they walked up to the General Lee Pulled the plug and set the Gas in the back seat on the floor and then they hurd voices and then they ran to their car and waited. Bo and Luke said good-bye to cooter Luke got on the driverside and Bo said You want to drive and Luke said It looks that way

Bo had noticed that there was smoke coming from the back seat he didn't know how it got there he leaned down and seen what was causing it. He had seen a cansiter of sleaping gas on the floor and he tossed it back out of the car. And then Luke asked him what in the world are doing Bo, and Bo said "There was sleeping gas in the back of the car, I don't who want to put that in our car but I did find it."

Luke says "Thanks Bo, and that was a close call. Didn't Uncle Jesse say that Zack got away from those Atlanta cops and tied them up."

Bo says "Well, then one of his boys must of did and do you think they are behind us Luke. We might as well get then lost somewhere in the county then and see if they try to make their way back as well."

Cue Kitty

So Luke Pulled the General Lee behind some pushes and they waited. About 10 minutes later they saw a car go by. and Bo said that's them and Luke said No kidding Bo They are looking for us. Lets get them. Bo smiles and said lets go. So Luke got the General and headed down the road and then Paul saw them and said Oh Marcus Them Duke Boys are behind Us. we need to lose them Marcus Said. Bo and Luke was chacing the Bad guy when the Paul started to shoot at them and he he hit the tire of the General and Luke said Bo Keep it on the road. and Bo said I'm tring.. Bo finily stopped the General and they both got out and changed the tire and then they headed back to the farm.

BACK AT THE FARM...

BACK AT THE WARE HOUSE..

Zack was ripping mad. You morons I told you to use the sleeping gas that I use for when I do surgery. and that doesn't have smoke you don't even smell it. so they would have never known. Now they know something is up.Now I have to think of another way to get Luke out of the way.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Luke said Sweetheart he might be coming after you next so I want you to becareful and You ain't going anywhere without me. Kathy smiled.

Well I can handle that. Kathy Said. We have to figure out where Zack is hiding out .Why don't we all split up. but don't go in alone call the rest of us when you find him. and they all said ok and they a went to their cars. Uncle Jesse, Kyle,and Rebecca went in his Truck. Daisy and Tina went in Dixie. And Bo,Luke,and Kathy went in the General Lee.

Dusty Rose Duke Coltrane was just comeing back from her trip to L.A. Luke and Bo weren't execpting her until next month. Dusty was 8 months pregnant with her and Rosco's first child. The reason Luke and Bo thought next month was because that's when Dusty was due. Since Dusty was a 2004 Ford Mustang, which of course the dooors open, reason was she couldn't fit through the doors of Ridge Runner just yet. You see in the racing circuit, the doors on all the cars are wielded shut. Dusty got on the cb and said hello to her cousins. "This red riding Hood to Lsot Sheep, Red Riding Hood to Lost Sheep, you guys got your ears on come back." Dusty said with a grin.

Luke looked at Bo and grinned. "Lost Sheep to Red Riding Hood, we thought you weren't coming back until next week?" Luke aske with a smile. "Ya well my insticts told to come back as soon as possible. I guees I was right. From the sound of your voice Luke somethin's up." Dusty said. Luke and Dusty were always like that. They could always read each others thoughts. "You can say that cuz." Luke said with a sigh. "Well I'm almost to the farm so I'll be right there." Dusty said. "I'm gone." Dusty said as she signed off.

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE FARM....

Luke and bo was going to town to fill Rosco in on what was going on with Zack and see if he would do something. So he got in the General Lee and headed for Town .

IN TOWN.

Bo came speeding around the corner. and they stopped and they got out of the General andheaded for the courthouse they went into the courthouse and they saw Rosco and Luke walked up to Rosco and they started to tell Rosco what was going on But Rosco didn't beleive them. and Luke walked off mad and he said fine we will handal him ourselves..and they walkedout the door. and they walked to the General Lee and they got in. and They left. Bo looked at Luke and said Let's head to the Boars Nest to get a beer. Luke lookedat his younger cousin and said Lets go but lets let everyone at the farm know where we are going.