Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Daisy had left to check on thing at the farm. She Had just gotten back and she had a strange look on her face Luke looked at her and said Daisy What's wronge? Daisy said you and Bo got thisletter from the Govoner and Daisy handed it to Luke and Luke opened it and read it. and all he did was YEEEEHAAAA.

DOWN THE HALL IN EMMA'S ROOM..

Cooter had interduced Kathy to Emma when they hurd Luke do a yeehaa Kathy got a worried look and she said Excuse me and she ran back to . Luke's room.

IN LUKE'S ROOM...

Kathy ran in and said Baby what's going on? Luke smiled and said Sweetheart for once us Dukes got some good news Me and Bo are off probation. and Kathy smiled and she gave him a hug and Kissed him. and Cooter did a YEEHAA..

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Bob had left the hosptial and left behind Emma and baby Reba he knew that he was cheating on Emma but how did she find out. He had thought to himself that Cassie looked really cute but how would he get her to notice him.

Emma says "Cooter, I've had it with Billy Bob. I mean he's really done it, he found Luke's old love letters I guess I forget to throw them away and now he thinks that Reba is his baby not his and I know he has been cheating on me with Angelena. That's his cousin's wife if you can believe that one right there and there's one more thing as well. I was wandering would you like to be Little Reba Emma's Godfather I, and Daisy would you like to be her godmother you that we was close when I lived here in Hazzard and would really like it."

Meanwhile Billy Bob got the hell out of Hazzard, and he didn't count on the cops finding out about him causing Luke's accident as well so he just didn't say anything at all. But when he saw the Sheriff right behind he didn't know what to do so he just sped up and looked for the county line as fast as he could.

Cue Anybody

Bo Went to Emma's room and told Cooter about him and Luke Not being on Probation anymore and Cooter said Tha's great it's about time you Dukes get some good News.

NEXT DAY..

Kathy walked into the Hospital and Into Luke's room.

Luke smiled when he saw her. and said Howdy beautiful. Hi Handsome Kathy said as he kissed her and he whispared I love you. I love you too baby. Just Then Brain walked in and said Okare you ready for your first day of theropy. and Luke said Sure. and Brain Started to massage Luke's Legs and H e was showing Kathy how to do it and then they started to do the Leg excerises and Kathy could see the pain in Luke's face and Kathy said Brain STOP . This is hurting Luke. Brain said Luke how bad is the pain. And Luke said It's real bad. and Brain said Ok and He said I will be right back Kathy seen the concerned look on Brains face. and Kathy followed him.

OUT IN THE HALL..

Kathy walked up to him and said Brain said what's going on and Brain said Kat we need to send Luke to Chicago for therpy because the kind of therphy he need this hospital doesn't have and we need to do it soon or Luke will not walk again. Kathy said Ok I know of a hospital County. Brain smiled and said I though you would say County I will call Mark and Peter and Kathy you need to call your parents too Brain said Ok Thanks Brain and Kathy went back to the room and when she came back Emma and Cooter was in the room and Luke said there she is My Beautiful Wife.

Emma says "Oh Luke, I sorry for what happened it was that jerk of a husband of mine. He had seen some old love letters of yours that I didn't get around to throwing away and she thinks I was cheating on him with you. And we both know that false, besides he been cheating on me with Angelena his own cousin's wife of all people. Oh, Cooter can me and the baby stay with you until I get my own place and Billy Bob is on his way out of the county."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke Looked at Kathy and said It ain't Just up to me. Kathy Looked at him and said she can stay.with Us Oh Luke I have to tell you something we might have to go to Chicago to finish your theropy causr Brain said You need a more intence Thorpy and This hospital Justdoesn't have the equment /and we can stay with my Parents and You will be going to the best hospital in Chicgo County Remember I use to work there.

Luke looked at her and said Call your parents and tell them they will have house guests for a while. So Kathy called her Parents and said Ok call us back and we will sent the family plane.Kathy got off the phone and told Luke. Luke said Great now we have to Tell the rest of the family.Luke said.

Billy Bob not know Hazzard like Rosco had knew it he ran it a circle and he was at the same place but he ran right out of gas he was mad as a hornet.

Rosco stops he car right behind him and gets out and says "You know, I heard from people that you caused Luke's accident you know he made it but it's pretty serious thing to do around here in Hazzard."

Billy Bob says "Oh common Sheriff you can't prove I caused the accident it was raining and everything and why would I do that right there."

Cue Dukesrules2000

Just at that moment Uncle Jesse Bo and Daisy walked in and Luke told Them What was going on and Uncle Jesse said Ya Emma you are welcome at the Farm. Kathy when do you have to leave ? Brain said As soon as The docter released Luke. and Mom and dad will sent the Plane and they will be there waiting for us when we land. So I will go back to the farm and Back a suit case for you and Luke Uncle Jesse said.Kathy said Thanks Uncle Jesse and she Looked at Emma and Cooter and said Emma why don't you and Reba come with me.and they left and Cooter Left too And daid Said Ya I hAVE to go to work and Bo has to take me cause I'm leaving my Jeep here in case Kathy needs it. and They left. and Luke and Kathy was alone and Luke said Sweetheart I would Like to have a memery servis for our baby. Kathy smiled and said Luke that would be wounderful and she Kissed him,

Kathy's cell phone rings and she looked at it and it was Mark. She said Hello. and Mark said Hay Kat I Just got a call from Brain and he toldme about Luke we are getting everything ready do you need me of Carol to fly up there and Help you on the way back.Kathy smiled and said No I think I can handal my husband On my own. Mark laughed and said I bet you can. Ok see you when you get here and remember we need to start the therophy as soon as we can. Kathy said Ok see you then Bye and then she hung up the phone...

Emma says "Thanks Uncle Jesse, I don't why Billy Bob is acting like this he never wanted Reba to begin with. Before I was three months he said that it wouldn't hurt if I had adortion and we could always have another baby at another time. You I forget how beutiful the farm always was and I want Reba to grow up in Hazzard County so she can see the beauty in the country."

Cue Dukesrule2000

AT TTHE FARM..

Uncle Jesse and Emma got out of the truck and went into the house and Uncle Jesse went into Luke and Kathy's room and started to pack them a suit case for their trip to chicago Uncle Jesse was real worried about Luke.but he knew with the good Lords help and the doctors Luke would walk again. he said a little prayer.

Emma says "You know Uncle Jesse this is the best part of all that has happened in the past few days. And you what I going for sole custody of little Reba Emma here but I was thinking, I wonder why Billy Bob doesn't his daughter right now. And there is something I haven't told anybody about Billy Bob, and that is his momma's maiden name was Ewing of Ewing Oil and that his family has lots of money so I don't know what kind of tricks they try to help Billy Bob get Reba away from me. I had met his cousins J.R. and Bobby and J.R. is a bit of a scoundrel he didn't like when he met he from day one. But his Aunt Ellie really likes me and thought the idea of another baby in the family was a real blessing as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Uncle Jesse walked out of the room and he had a smile on his face and said Ya I hurd of The Ewings OF Dallas and yes they are a powerful family but We have a powerful and rich family on ourside as well.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE HOSPITAL.

The Doctor came in and released Luke. and then Kathy called her parents and told them that they will be leaving Hazzard in a few hours cause they desided to have a smal memeral servis for the baby they lost.

Bo came back and told Luke that the small memeral stone was in place by aunt Leventa's Grave and Luke said Thanks .Then the nurse came in with a wheel Chair and Bo and Kathy helped Bo in the chair amd then they wheeled him out to the firebird. There was all ready a wheel chair in the car. They helped Luke In and Kathy said we are going to the farm .Bo said Ok I will follow you. So Kathy got in her fire bird and headed for Hazzard.

Emma says "Uncle Jesse and pardon it but , you know I grew up calling you Uncle Jesse I think I know what you mean by it. Oh , I think Daisy is just going to love having a baby around house. You know I think Reba looks like my Momma and that what Billy Bob couldn't get over he never got along with my Mother and he couldn't stand that our daughter looks like her as well. I wonder what Bo is going to say when he see's me and Reba here you know I always like Luke and went out with him but always had secret crush on Bo."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Ya .Just then they hurd a car pull up. Uncle Jesse went to the window and said It Kathy and the boys. Uncle Jesse went out the door.

and Emma followed him.

OUTSIDE...

Kathy saw Emma and she smiled. and then she got her attion back on Luke Bo Helped him in the the wheel chair and Kathy pushed him Luke looked at Kathy and Said sweetheart lets take a walk to the place where we got married. Kathy smiled and said Ok and they started to walk.

Kath, How do you really feel about having Emma staying at the farm.Luke ask. Kathy smiled and said I 'am fine with it Baby. If I wasn't beleive me you would know. Luke laughed and said Ok Sweetheart. Let's stop right here. Kathy stopped and she sat down on the Pinic Table. Luke looked at her in the eyes. and said Come on Sweetheart something is bothering you tell me if it ain't Emma what is it. Luke I don't know I just feel so drained.Kathy said , Sweetheart we just lost our baby that could talk alot out of you and now you are dealing with me.you realy never had time to morn over our Baby. Luke said Kathy couldn't hold it back anymore she just started to cry. and Luke held her and he said There you go sweetheart let it all out.

Emma has Reba with her and walks over to Bo and says "You know Bo,we could keep what happened between me and you ten months or more months ago a secret or let the those darn Ewings and Billy Bob take your daughter to Dallas with them so it's all up to you. I thinking you knew that Reba was yours from the first time you laid eyes on her at the hosptial and even Billy Bob was thinking something you I kept quiet about it. But if you want to you could hold your daughter."

Just then a big Lincoln with Billy Bob with his cousin J.R. Ewing pull up to the Duke farm and they see Bo holding Reba and he says "Emma, why is he holding my daughter for right now and I thought she wasn't mine."

Emma says "Now Billy Bob, the baby isn't yours and I would like if you and that scoundrel of a cousin of yours would just leave the farm and I was thinking of something as well. You don't have a leg to stand on because you never signed her birth certificate when she was born she legally she ain't yours."

cue Dukesrule2000

Luke hurd a car Pull up and he said Lets go see what's going on and that 's what they Did. When Kathy saw who it was Kathy said Oh No.

J.R looked at her and said you. What are you doing here? Kathy smiled and said I can ask you the same thing J.r I belong here .This is my husband Luke Duke. Now Your turn.

J.R Looked at Kathy and said Im here to get my cousin's daughter. Bo looked at him and said He ain't his Bill bob looked at Emma and said I was right she is Luke's and Bo said No she's mine.

Emma says "Billy Bob, I would appreciate if you would leave me alone and yes I cheated on you. But where was you all those lonely nights in Yahooville and by the way that town is a real joke I think Hazzard is bigger than Yahooville. At least the police cruisers are newer than your lone car. Uh Kathy you and J.R. know each other from before , well at least you have the common sense to drop that scoundrel and yes I said that to your face. Kathy the first time, we went to Southfork well J.

R. called me a Hick and said that I wasn't good enough for his cousin to marry. "

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Emma and said Ya I know J.R I use to date his younger brother Bobby. We dated before he met Pam. and Ya he didn't like me eather he said I wasn't good enought for his brother. and he did every thing in his power to break Bobby and I up. But it didn't work at first. But I got so sick of the meddling and back bitting I left Dallas and Bobby and went back to Chicago..

J.r Just looked at Kathy and said ya and when i went to Chicago to do a bunisse deal you sicked your father on me. Kathy started to laugh and said Ya I did. Luke Just gave her a look and he smiled.

Billy bob says "Well Emma and Bo, you haven't heard the last of Billy Bob Cowbell and the Ewings. Well, I going to demand a paternity test to see if that baby girl is really Bo's and if she is mine I going to sue you for full custody and take her back to Dallas to live at Southfork because J.R. has just offered me a decent job probaly making more money than these hicks here."

Emma says "You can't say that about me I was raised her in Hazzard and for a fact you caused that accident that Luke had because you was so damm jealous when you found his old love letters."

Billy Bob says "And if she is mine, I going to make sure that you never see her again Emma. You know our lawyers can make it happen and there ain't nothing you or Bo can do about, right J.R. I think we ought to get out of this Hicktown anyways."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Billy Bob and said go right ahead I will just get my Parents in Volver and and Beleive me you don't want to mess with the Spencer's Just ask your COUSIN J,R. J.R Lookedat him and said lets get out of here. and they got in the car and Left and Kathy said Oh Bill Bob Expect a call from our lawyer whitch is Rebecca spencer my mother about the accident.

Emma says " Luke, I am so sorry about the jerk of husband of mine but believe I'm divorcing him and what he said and did to you was the limit."

In J.R. Lincoln's he says "Billy bob can they prove you caused his accident and I know your driving because if they can prove than you are in big trouble and I don't there is enough money to get you out of it. What if that accident would've killed him."

Billy Bob says "So what then, I don't really car besides Emma cheated on me with Bo Duke and he says Reba is his."

cue Dukesrule2000

Luke looked at Kathy and said Baby what's the story between you and the Ewings? Kathy said IT's along story. Well lets go in the house and I will tell you.

S o they went into the house.

as Kathy was telling the story she was missiong Luke's Legs..

They where all in the living room. Kathy said It all started after I graduated from Collage.I went to Dallas Texas to work at the hospital out there.well I was there I say about Three months when I met the Ewings You see Their father Jock Ewing just had a heart attick and I was one of the doctors that treated him. and they sent me out to tell the Ewings about it Miss Elly was the first one to see me and I told Her that Mr Ewing was Fine but he needed to take it easy andhave a stress free enverment and I hurd Bobby say with J.R around that will be impossable. I knew right there That Bobby was Different.

well 2 months later Bobby and I started to Date.and it was great, But J.R kept interfering.

Bobby and I was getting close but J.R kept interfering and I just couldn't talke the Backstabbing anymore So I told Bobby oh he begged me not to go but I told him That I couldn't live like this. normal families don't hurt each other they stick up and love each other. So I said Good-bye and I left Dallas and Move back home to Chicago.

Bobby and I was getting close but J.R kept interfering and I just couldn't talke the Backstabbing anymore So I told Bobby oh he begged me not to go but I told him That I couldn't live like this. normal families don't hurt each other they stick up and love each other. So I said Good-bye and I left Dallas and Move back home to Chicago.

Emma says "Bo, you know I think it would be a good idea if you would sign Reba's birth certificate you know cause I couldn't get ahold at least not in front of Billy Bob. I was wondering there is somebody I know from when I went to college in California and his name is Micheal Knight and they way you ca't trust the Ewings well anyways he works for The Foundation for Law and Government and I think he could help us out all I got to do is call him and up and explain what is going on and see how he can help us out about this right here. Oh by the way, Bo your going to love his car it talk's and can drive itself it so wish it to do so. And get this it's pretty fast as well and just wait you'll see."

Just Daisy was coming home and she see's Emma and Bo holding baby Reba and she looks worried. Because apparently Billy Bob and J.R. caught up with her when she was working at the Boars Nest and she didn't like their message. She thought J.R. was kinda of cute but yet he was a scoundrel she could just tell and they wanted to know how to get ahold of the Sheriff about some pressing matter.

Emma sees Daisy and says "Daisy, what's the matter it looks like something is bothering your right now. What did Billy Bob do this time and he is just like J.R. I wish I would've never met someday he was so nice when I met and them he just started changing to exactly like his cousin."

Back at the Boar's Nest J.R. and Billy Bob was having a beer and he says "You know I'm going to to get back at Emma and that Bo Duke. I wonder how they would feel if little Reba disappeared on them and then what would those do."

cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy called her parents and said That they where going to be a few days Late cause they wanted to have a meral Service for their baby.she told Them that J.R Ewing showed up in Hazzard Kyle wasn't impressed. and said Kathleen we will bring a doctor with us. and your mother and I are on our way to Hazzard You can't handal J.R Ewing on your own.Bye Kathleen. Kathy Put down the phone and said Well My parents are coming to Hazzard. and they are bring a doctor to do your therphy Baby. Luke smiled and said I look forward to the pain. Kathy just said Now Luke.and she kissed him.