Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

"Rosco P. Coltrane don't you tell me not to worry about my cousins and be mad at you, when you knew full well that I wanted to kill Zach Williams and I still do." Dusty said wtih fire swimming in her blue eyes. "ANybody have a Colt .45 in their possesion right now?" Dusty asked the group. "Sweetheart you're not going to kill Zack Williams even if does deserve it." Rosco said to his wife.

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEXT MORNING..

Kathy woke up. and she saw that Luke was gone she got up and got dress and went out to the living room. there was Luke sitting on the couch. and Uncle Jesse was in his chair. good-morning Kathy Uncle Jesse Said. Kathy looked at him and she smiled and said good-morning Uncle Jesse. and then she went to the couch to sit next to Luke. luke said good-morning Sweetheart..

Dusty walks into the house. and she walked into the living room and she said Luke are you all right? Luke looked at her and said ya But it only hurts when I laugh.

Dusty grinned at her cousin. "Luke it probably does. You see that's what you get when you walk into another mans fist." Dusty said with a cheeky grin on her face. Luke had to cluch his side because laughing really did hurt ribs. "Luke I told you don't laugh! Your ribs are hurt bad enough!" Dusty said with a grin but with a sarcastic voice.

Cue dukesrule2000

Well stop making me laugh I told you it only hurts when I Laugh. Luke Said. Dusty Said Ok Ok cousin I will stop. Kathy Just smiled at them. then a someone knocked on the door and it was Doc Applebe he said Well I see Luke is awake that is great. so How are your ribs this morning Luke? They hurt a Little.. Kathy got up and got a glassof water and gave it to Luke and she handed him the pain medicain that Doc Applebe gave her last night for him Luke looked at her and said thank you sweetheart. and he took the medican. The doc smiled and said let me see if the swalling went down. The doc looked at Luke and he toched Luke's ribs lighty and Luke said Ow Doc. The Doc Just Smile and said Sorry Luke. and then he said Good News the swelling has gone down. Now Luke I want you to Take it easy you have to have time to get your body to heal.Doc Applebe Said.

Rebecca Just smiled. Oh Luke, You have to go to Alanta to the State Police and Press chargers againes Zack,Marcus and Paul.Kyle Said. Dad Luke has some broken ribs he needs to rest.Kathy Said. Kathleen if he doesn't they have no choise but to set him free. and I had to use all of my connections to get them to leave him in there for 24 hours. Kyle said. Luke said Ok Dad I'll do it. Kath and Bo will go with me.cause Bo is a witness what they did.. So Luke Looked at Bo and said Lets Go. Kathy sai we can take my firebird. Luke smiled and said Ok lets go.So Kathy and Bo helped Luke and they went out the door Kathy gave Bo the Keys to her Firebird and he got in the drivers side and Kathy opened up the door and got in the back and Luke got in the front. Kathy Said I guess I have to change the redation on this car from Kathleen Spencer to Kathleen Duke. Luke Just smiled.

In Alanta//

Bp Parked the Firebird right in front of the policestation. and they got out of the car. Kathy Looked at Luke and said Baby you al right. he smiled and he looked at her and said. this our first full day of being married i just never pictured our first day being married being stuck in a police department/ Luke Said

INSIDE THE POLICE STATION.

Bo walked up to the police officer who was at the Desk. as Kathy has Luke sit down on the bench cause of his rips.

Bo Said Excuse Me.Me and My cousin Luke Duke are here to file charges on Zack Willams and his friends. The officer smiled and said Yes wee where expecting you. boy you boy have big connections Judge Spencer did everything to keep Zack and his friends here till you boys could get here.The officer Said. Bo just smiled and said Well Judge Spencer is family now. my cousin Luke Married his Daughter Kathy. The Judge looked over at them and said congradulations. and then he walked over and said fill out this paper. and then we will press the chargers.

20 minutes Later.

Luke finished filling out the papers and then he handed it to Kathy and said Sweetheart can you fill out the ingury part cause my ribs are killing me. Kathy Said Ok But she reached into her purse and handed him a pain pill Bo got up and got some water and then he gave it to Luke. Kathy filled out the injerys part of the paper and then she got up and gave it to the officer and he said thank you.if we you can go and if we have any questions we will call you. So Kathy Said Thank You. and then she walked back to Luke and Bo and she said wwe can go. So they got up and headed for Hazzard.

They walked into the house and Luke ribs was hurting real bad the pain medican that Kathy gave him wasn't working. and He looked at Kathy and said Sweetheart my ribs are killing me. Bo helped him to sit on the couch and Kathy helped him with his shirt. and she took off the bandages and she looked and his chest still looked black and blue but not as bad as it was. and the swalling had gone down even more. Kathy rapped his ribs back up .and she said Baby you need to sit and relax you have been moving to much. that's why they hurt. and then she kissed him and she helped him to put his shirt back on..

2 DAYS LATER.

Luke was lying on the couch resting. Bo was out doing the hay. Daisy was at the Boars Nest Working. Uncle Jesse Was outside taking care of the Animals. Kathy was in the house filling out an appulation to go to work at Tri- County Hospital. Carrie said she would give her a great refrence. She finished filling out the paper. when the phone rang Kathy answered it. and said Hello Duke Farm Kathleen Duke Speaking. Oh Hi Mrs Duke This is officer Randell we talked a couple of Days ago I just called to let you Know that there will be a hearing for Zack Willams In a few weeks. here in Capital City and all the people that was invovoled need to be there. Ok Kathy Said I will let everyone know Bye. Then she put the phone down. and then she went to the table and she started to pick up the paper When Luke came up behind her and hugged her. Kathy Just Smiled and she turned around to face him and then they kissed.

Kathy Said Oh Baby, Officer Randall Just calledand he said that there will be a hearing for Zack and hes friends next week in Capital City and we all need to be there. Luke Said Ok We need to call Vance and get him back her and I need to Let Rosco Know. Luke Said as he went for the phone. Kathy stopped him and said let me take care of that. Baby you need to go rest. Luke smiled and he said yes Doc. Kathy smiled and said don't get wise with your Doctor.and then she went to the Phone and made the calls.

• 4 weeks later...

2 DAYS LATER..

Kathy was outside Bo was in the back 40 he was putting up the new fence posts.Kathy was In the house checking on Luke and Kathy could tell he was feeling better. and she said Now Luke Let me rap your ribs back up. But he grabbed her and he kissed her. and She said Fine Duke. Suffer and she walked away and Luke laughed and said Ok Sweetheart I got the point. But she Kept walking ut the door. Uncle Jesse came in the house and he Just smiled. and Luke got up and he slowly walked outside with Kathy He walked up behind Kathy and said Ok Sweetheart. Kathy turned around and but her arms around him and kissed him. and then they saw a Yellow car pull up. and Luke said Hay Vance. Vance got out of the car and then he went to the the passangerside and he opened the door. and Outsteped Tina Kathy was surprised. and Vance Said we have been seeing each other 2 weeks now. Luke smiles and said good Luck. Kathy Gave him a look and Luke Just smiled as he kissed Kathy and said I love you Seetheart.

Bo came running out of the House and he said Kathy guess who got cought In Bosses Speed trap this time. Idon't know Bo Who? Kathy Said Alabama, Bo Said No way they are here in Hazzard.Kathy Said. Yup there are and they are going to sing at the Boars Nest in an Hour. Bo Said Luke looked at Kathy and said Let's go. Luke butten up his shirt and he got in the fire bird and they headed to the Boars Nest .

AT THE BOARS NEST..

Kathy parked the fire bird next to Dixie and then Bo Parked the General right beside her and Vance parked his car righ beside the General Lee and then they all walked in to the Boars Nest. and went to the Table. and Kathy Saw Bosshogg he had a huge smile on his face. and the he walked up in front everyone and said hello everyone quite down. We have the honor of having the hottest country Band right now and Imean they are hot Well here they are ALABAMA. then Randy,Teddy, Jeff, and Mark walked out of Boss's Office Mark walk to the Drums and then they started to Play. The Closer You Get.

Kathy says Cool I love this song.

After the Concert. Luke Bo And Kathy walked up to The Boys in the Alabama Band and Luke said Thanks for stopping in Hazzard. Randy looks At Luke and smiles and said we where Just driving threw on our way back to Alabama. and Your Sheriff stopped us. for speeding.

Everyone looked at Rosco.

Jeff said we had a great time playing for you. and I hope we can do it again some time. Bo Looked at the Boys and said Hay before you head out Why done you have a beer. with us. Teddy looked at the others and he said Ya sure. So they put their interments down and they went to a table and had a beer. then after there beer they left and Kathy and Luke Danced to the Jukebox for a while.Kathy said as they where Dancing . Luke it feels good to get out like a normal couple and don't have to worry about a crazy man. Luke smiles and said ya. and it also feels good to hold my wife in my arms without my ribs hurting and then he kissed her.

2 DAYS LATER.....

Kathy was with Luke. and she was looking at his ribs and they where healing great. When Doc Applebe knocked on the door and Uncle Jesse let him in. and he walked into the livingroom where Luke and Kathy where and he said well Doctor hows the patent? Kathy smiled and said he's healing fine. Doc Applebe said I figured as much I haven't stopped by cause I figured Luke all ready had a doctor and a good one too. he looked at Kathy and said Kathy How would you like to come into my pratice we can be partneers and when I decide to retire you can take over the pratice. Kathy looked at Luke and then she said sure I would really like that.and my home base could be right here in Hazzard. Doc Abblebe said that's what I was thinking. He looked at Luke and said Kathy he's healing great but you all ready knew that. and then he said we will talk about the details about our patrnership latter enjoy your husband. and then he said Good-Bye and he went out the door.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Luke stopped the General Lee.in front of the store he wanted to get Kathy a spicial present. He got out of the General Lee. and went into the store.

Zack was watching from the bushes and he saw Luke and he was cooking up a plan to get even with him. for taken Kathy away from him. and for putting him in Jail. He saw a police officer and he ducked down. and he decided to go to the the General Lee, and he put a bottle of beer in the front seat of the General Lee. with a note saying he was sorry. (BUT what noone knew was that Zack had put some poison in the beer.) and he left. and he though when Luke dies he will be the shoulder that Kathy will cry on.

Luke got in the General and he saw the bottle of beer. he though that Kathy had put the beer in the General So he opened it up and took a drink. and then he started back to Hazzard.

ON THE HAZZARD LINE..

Luke started to feel light headed. and he was tring not to pass out, she shook his head to try to shack if off. He relised that something was wronge and he picked up the cb and said Lost Sheep #1 to Pretty Lady Lost Sheep 1 Pretty Lady come back.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Kathy hears Luke on the cb and she went to the cb and picked it up and said Pretty Lady here what's up Lost Sheep. Kath, I feel Strange. Something is wronge with me. Luke said. Kathy Said Baby where are you at? I.am at the county line I jusr entered Hazzard. I'am pulling over I feel like I'am going to pass out. Luke said.. Baby hang on stay awake. BABY CAN YOU HEAR ME come back. (No responce) LUKE ,I'am on my way.Kathy Said. Kathy put down the cb went into her and Luke's room got her medical bag and looked at Bo and said lets go . and they got up and went to Kathy's red firebird.

MEAN WHILE IN CHICAGO

Kyle and Rebecca had just got a phone call from the police and they told them that Zack at excaped. Kyle got off the phone and said Rebecca We are going to Hazzard.

BACK IN HAZZARD.

AT THE COUNTY LINE..

Bo was the first one out of the car and he went right to Luke Kathy wasn't to far behind him . Bo went to the General Lee and said Luke wake up but Luke didn;t Kathy said Bo Help me to get Luke out of the General Lee. They got him out. and Kathy checked him over and Kathy said Bo call the ambulance. and Bo did.

The Ambulance came and Kathy told the parmedics how he was and then tey Loaded him in the hospital and said I will follow you in my car and they got in the cars and headed for the hospital Meantime Bo got on the cb while he was driving the General Lee to the hospital and he told Uncle Jesse what was going on and Uncle Jesse said I will met you there.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy walkd into the hospital with Bo right behind her. and she went to The desk and the Nurse that was at the desk was Lisa and Lisa said They just brough Luke in he's in examing room 1 Dr if you want to go in. Kathy wanted to go in but she knew that she shouldn't. So she went and sat down with Bo and then she said Bo what could have happened he was feeling fine when he left this morning. I don't know Kathy.bo Said.

1 HOUR LATER..

Uncle Jesse,Daisy with Kyle and Rebecca came into the waiting room and Kathy was surprised to see her parents and then Kyle told her about Zack and Kathy said Dad do you think Zack could have did something to Luke. I don't know Baby I wouldn't put it past him. Kyle Said Bo got an idea and he left.

OUTSIDE..

Bo walkd to the General Lee and he started to look around and he found the note that Zack had left. and he read it. and it said

Luke Please except this as a peace offering and a token of friend ship I am sorry what I have done to you in the past. Zack...

Bo Put the Note up and then he spotted the beer bottle.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL..

The doctor came out of the room and entered the waiting room and he said Kathy we have examed Luke and we haven't found anything wronge with him. we don't understand why he is the way he is. Uncle Jesse said So What are you going to do? There is nothing we can do not until we find out what is going on. and Kathy got upset and said Well you may not know But I know someone that can and she left the room and Used the phone and she called her friend that she use to work with in Chicago.

Just then Bo Ran into the hospital with the note and the bottle of beer. and he showed them to Kyle and he read the note and he looked at the Doctor and said have this tested And I thing you will find that it's Poisined. The doctor took it and had it run to the lab. and then Kyle called the police.

• 5 weeks later...