Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack sees Luke and Kathy dancing to the song on the Jukebox and he asks Luke does he mind if he cuts in. Luke and Kathy look at Zack and he says " I mind terribly she my girl not your anymore besides I heard all about you, Docter."

Zack looks at Luke and says "You know as soon Kathy gets bored with you being a Nascar racer it will be right back to me, Luke."

Luke says "Well, I like see you try that right there and if you will excuse we are dancing here, Docter."

Zack says " I don't like your attititude here and besides this town is kind of small to begin with anyways."

Luke says " Well, this is my hometown I was dancing with Kathy here Docter. "

Cue Kitty

Kathy Looked at Luke And Baby calm down. Luke Looked at her and said Sweetheart we need to settle this right here and Now. Luke .. But before Kathy Had a chance to finish. Zack punched Luke. and Luke hit the floor But he didn't stay down very long. He got right up and Luke Punched Zack . andZack went to the floor. and then Zacks friends butted into the fight And Luke did his Best to fight them Off . But Marcus gabbed Luke and Held him While Paul started to punch him. Kathy didn't know what to do. But Just at that moment Bo and Cooter walked in and they saw Luke was introuble and they went to the rescuse.

suddenly paul landed a hard left hook which sent Luke to the floor when kathy saw this she freaked " LUKE " kathy didn't know what to do she was

all confused as to why zack was doing this to Luke when all they were doing was dancing with each other she doesn't even feel for the zack the

same way she did all those years ago but he can't get over her.

Meanwhile Bo and Cooter was fighting the other guys

this one guy was hitting Bo hard when suddenly bo landed a hard hit to his

ribs then to finish him off he pushed him over on of the tables ",

while Cooter was doing okay with the last bunch of rats once they were

done with zack's buddies bo and cooter was looking around for Luke

when cooter spotted him by the jukebox not moving .

Kathy also saw Luke on the floor By the Jukebox. Kathy started over to him when Zack grabbed her. she pulled away from him and said Zack I don't know why you are doing this, But I have told you that I don't Love you matter of fact I told you that way before I met Luke Now let me go so I can go to the man I do Love. Bo Seen what was going on and he walked over to Kathy .and Zack Seen Bo headed towards them and he let her go Kathy ran right to Luke. and she said Baby can you hear me. Talk to me Baby. Luke Started to come around and he looked at Kathy with a smile on his face and said what hit me. and he put his hand behind his head and he said ouch. Kathy looked at him and said Lets go I taking you to the hospital. Bo and Cooter helped Luke up and they all walked out.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy,Bo and Cooter was waiting when the Doctor walked up to them and he said Luke is fine But he will have a real Bad Headack for a few Days. I gave him some Tyonal for the Pain. you can take him home. Thanks Doc. Bo Said. Kathy Saw Luke walking down the hallway she ran to him and said Baby, what Made you go after Zack and his friends Like that? Kath, I knew we had to face off when I met him in Chicago.but I backed down because where he knew a lot of people but here in Hazzard I have the Advantage, and Plus if I didn't stand up to him he would never leave us a lone. and I did it cause I Love you. Luke Said as he kissed Kathy. Bo and Cooter Walked up to them and Bo Said Lets get you home. Daisy Must Have told Uncle Jesse by now. and as they where walking out the door they saw Uncle Jesse,Rebecca and Tina walk threw the doors. and Uncle Jesse looked at Luke and said Boy are you are right? Luke Looked at Uncle Jesse and said Ya Uncle Jesse I'm fine.

BACK AT THE FARM..

IN THE HOUSE..

They where all in the Livingroom. When Uncle Jesse Said. Now are you going to tell me what Happened? and then Bo andLuke started to tell what had Happened. Rebecca just had a look on her face. Kathy looked at her mother and said Mom are you ok? No I'm not ok Luke could have been sercouly hurt in this. and it's all Kyles Fault. Luke looked at Rebecca and said Mrs. Spencer, Don't blam him he was just protecting Kath, Kath had told me about her track record with men before me. and I kinda understand where he's coming from. Luke Said. Ya ok But that doesn't give him the right to hurt you. he hasn't even met you for goodness sake.Rebecca Said.

AT THE HAZZARD HOTEL...

Zack was mad. he had to get Kathy away from Luke. The Phone rang. He picked it up. and said Hello. Kyle said Zack this has gone to far. drop it now. Oh No Mr Spencer You can't order me around like one of your hired flunkies. I will get Kathleen back. and if I can't get her back then no one can have her. Zack Said as he started to laugh. and then he put the phone Down.

IN CHICAGO.

Kyle put the phone down and he thought what have I done. and then he went to his room andstarted to pack.

Back in Hazzard...

2 hours Later..

Luke and Kathy where taken a walk. when Luke spotted a Black Limo coming down the road towards the farm. So they started to walk back to the farm.

The limo stopped by the General Lee. and then the back door opened. and Kyle Spencer got out. Kathy just walked over to her father and said what do you want? Kathleen I know I deserve that coment.kyle Said.

ON THE HILL OVER LOOKING THE FARM..

Zack saw what was going on and he took out the gun he had bought. and he pointed right at Kathy and he fired.

DOWN ON THE FRAM..

They hurd a gun fire and everyone went down. and Uncle Jesse went to get his riffal and he started to fire it. and then Zack decided to leave.

everyone got up except Luke and Kathy. Kyle noticed them and he said No and he ran to them .

Bo saw Kathy and Luke didn't get back up and he ran over to them too. when they got over to them they saw that they both have been shot. Bo looked at Uncle Jesse and said call an ambulance Kathy and Luke has been shot.

Kathy started to come around and and Bo told her not to move. Bo seen that Kathy's shoulder was bleeding and he then knew that she was shot in the shoulder. Kyle said Luke has been shot in the chest. Kathy sat up and she saw Luke for the first time and she said Luke Baby can you here me. no responce. come on baby let me see those baby blues. (still no respons)Then they hurd the ambulance coming and then the parmedics loaded Kathy and Luke into the ambulance. and then they headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL...

Uncle Jesse, Daisy, Bo,Tina,Rebecca, and Kyle was waiting in the waiting room to see how Kathy and Luke where doing.

A doctor came into the waiting room and said Family of Kathy Spencer and Luke Duke. and everyone stood up. Well Kathy got shot in the shoulder and we got the bullett out and she is doing fine. Now for Luke he was shot in the chest and the bullet is loged right next to his heart and we need to have seregery to get the bullet out but it's very tricky. and we need to do it soon. tHE DOCTOR SAID.

well do it Uncle Jesse Said. The Doctor looked at him and said Ok Mr Duke.You all can go and see Kathy if you like her room is 101 just down the hall and go left second door on the right. and the doctor left and he went to get the OR ready.

Uncle Jesse looked at everyone and said lets not menten how Luke is unless she asked. and they all agreed and they headed for Kathy's room.

They walk into Kathy's room and Uncle Jesse and Rebecca noticed that she was cring. Uncle Jesse walked up to her and said What's the matter girl? Kathy looked at him and said It's all my fault. That Luke is in there fighting for his life those bullets where ment for me. But he pushed me out of the way. Now Kathy, I don't want to hear talk like that, It ain't your falt that Luke was shot it's the person who shot him fault and he was protecting you Kathy Luke loves you and that what Luke does for the people he Loves.

Kyle ws listening to all of this and then he relised that Luke really does Love Kathleen he loves her enought to give his life up for hers. but he didn't want to think of that right now he would make up for all of the things that he had don't to them. he will start by getting the best doctors for Luke.

Enos walked into Kathy's room and he said Excuse Me and he walked Over to Kathy and said we have cought the guy that had shot You and Luke. we cought him as he was tring to get rid of the Gun. he's in Jail now.

Thank you Enos. Kathy Said. Is there anything eles that I can do ? Enos said. Ya, you can pray for Luke. Kathy Said. I will do that. and Let Me know how he's doing? Enos Said as he walked out the door.

Kyle looked at Kathy and said I will be right Back. and he Left.

Kyle went to the Jail and he went to talk to Zack. he walked into the Jail and Zack Seen him and he started to laugh and said you better get me out of here or your Beautiful Daughter will know who really had the idea of getting Luke out of the Way.

Kyle said No Zack you are not going to Black Mail me I will Tell Kathleen and I will Pray that she will forgive me and that Luke will make it. as for you I will make sure you will never bother my Daughter again. Kyle said. You can't do that? Zack Said. Kyle looked at Zack and said you forget who I'am.

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL..

The Doctor came into Kathy's room and he said you are free to go home if you like. and Kathy got up and she went to the bathroom and 5 minutes later she came out of the bathroom and she said I be released from the hospital but I ain't leaving. So they all went to the waiting room. The Doctor gave Kathy some Pain pills. and he said Take as needed. and Kathy Said thanks. 1 hour later ..

Kyle walked back into the hospital and he was surprised that they let Kathy out of the hospital. Rebecca said where did you go? I had an arren to do don't worry about it dear.Kyle said.

3 HOURS LATER..

The doctor came out of the OR and he walked to the waiting room and he said We got the bullatt out. and now it's all up to him. he's in recovery now. he made it threw sergery.

Uncle Jesse Looked at the Doctor.and said Thanks Doc. and then the doctor walked out. Kathy smiled and said at least he made it threw seregery. and then they hurd the nurse run to thye doctor she told him something and he ran towards a room Bo noticed that it was Luke's room.and he went and told Uncle Jesse. and Kathy Said No Now Girl we don't know what's going on.Uncle Jesse Said.

1 hOUR lATER

The doctor came back back in the Waiting room and he said Mr. Duke Your Nephew just went into acoma.We are moving him to a room now But we will keep watch over him. and when we get him settled in. You may go in and talk to him we found when a patent goes into acoma they can still hear. So maybe you can talk him back.The doctor said. Kathy Was about to fall but Bo saw her and he cought her.and he helped her to a chair. and said Kathy you ok? Kathy smiled and said ya Bo I.m Fine.

Then the doctor came back in and said you may Go in but one at a time. Uncle Jesse looked at Kathy and said you go that way he will know that you are all right. Kathy gave him a hug. and then she got up and followed the doctor.

Kyle got up and went outside and he made some phone calls.

IN LUKE'S ROOM.......

Kathy walked in.and she walked to him and she sat down in a chair next to his bed. she took his hand and said Baby I'm here and I'm fine. Please come back to me.

Kyle said I got this doctor from chicago coming toHazzard to look at Luke.Uncle Jesse said Thanks. and then Kathy came out and shesaid he didn't respond. and then she went out the door. and Uncle Jesse went into see Luke and Kyle went to talk to Kathy. she was standing by the General Lee. he walked up to Kathy and said Kathleen i have to tell you something. and i Hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me. Kathleen but I told Zack to get rid of Luke but I didn't know he was going to shoot him. Kathy looked at her father and said Dad he wasn't aiming at Luke he was aiming at me he was tring to kill me. and what gives you the right to have but into my life. My Love of my life is in there fighting for his life all because of You Dad I thought you where better I don't want to even look at you right now and you better hope and pray Luke makes it cause if he doesn't I will never forgive you. Kathy Just turned and got in the General Lee and sat there and she started to cry.

Kyle went back into the hospital and he walked up to Daisy and Tina and said you better go and Talk to Kathleen she is upset.

Daisy and Tina went outside they saw Kathy she was in the General Lee and she was cring. Daisy climed into the General Lee and said Kathy, Luke is a fighter he will come threw this. Oh I hope so Daisy sence it 's my father's falt that he;s here in the firsy place.Kathy Said. What do you mean? Tina said. He told Zack to get rid of Luke.Kathy Said No Dad is alot of thing but he ain't a killer.Tina Said. Dad told me himself.Kathy Said. Tina turned around and went back in the hospital.

BACK IN THE HOSPITAL..

Tina walked up to her father and said how could you. I hope I never fall in love if it's your going to act like this. and Kat is right you better start praying that Luke makes it or you won't have any daughters.

Rebecca looked at Tina and said TINA he's your father have respect. Mom he does't deserve my respect and he knows why . Why don't you tell Luke's family what you have done .Tina Said.

Kathy and Daisy got out of the General Lee And Kathy said I can't stay out here I have to be with Luke. and Then Tey went into the hospital/ Daisy stopped in the waiting room and Kathy hurd her father tell the Duke and her mother what he had done. BUT she didn't stop she headed right for Luke's Room.

INSIDE LUKE'S ROOM..

Kathy walked in and she said down down in the chair next to hisbed and she took his hand

and said Oh Baby I'am so sorry that you are here. and the only thing you did was dare to Love me.and she started to cry. Then Kathy felt Luke's hand come over hers. She looked up and said Ya come on Baby come back to me.(Luke didn't open his eyes, But he did squeese her hand) Kathy whiped the teirs from her eyes. and she smiled When the doctor walked in and Kathy told him that Luke had moved his hand and placed it on hers. The doctor smiled and said Well lets check him out. The Doctor checked him and he said Miss Spencer I'm Sorry but nothing has changed. Maybe it was his nerves that caused his hand to move. Kathy said No and don't do that tone with me I'm a doctor I know what goes on when a person is in coma.

The Doctor leaves. Kathy looks at Luke and said come on Baby do it again.(no responce) Kathy put her head down on the bed. Bo Walked into the room and he saw Kathy. He walked over to her and said Kathy he will be fine. Kathy looked up and said I know he will Bo. I just love him so much I don't know what I would do without him.Kathy Said.