Hazzard Connection

• 5 years later...
I like the part in this episode where Bo and Luke stop at the road block, and Enos goes to talk to them. Rosco says "Enos, what in Billy Blue Heck are you doin'?"

I was wondering, in this episode, "Shoulders" is played by Med Flory...has he ever done anything else? I can't find him anywhere! I guess maybe that one episode was his ' "15 minutes"!

I was wondering, in this episode, "Shoulders" is played by Med Flory...has he ever done anything else? I can't find him anywhere! I guess maybe that one episode was his ' "15 minutes"!

Hi Hobie, welcome to HazzardNet. I hope I'll see you in the trivia thread again soon (just be aware that you'll be moderated until you hit 10 posts).

According to IMDb, Med Flory (born Meredith Irwin Flory on August 27, 1926 in Logansport, Indiana, USA) has been in 87 titles including several TV Western shows like Gunsmoke and Bonanza. I had a quick look through the titles and none stood out as major roles. I think most were on a level with his part in Dukes. No death date is listed, so I guess he's still alive. The only trivia listed is that he's 6'5" tall, played clarinet in the Ray Anthony Band, and was leader and alto saxophone player in the group "Super Sax".