FInally, my first post here....Yeeeehaawwwww!

Hello all,

My real name is Carl.  I'm a Canadian childhood fan at heart. I've always loved the Dukes of Hazzard, always wanted to meet the cast (met some), always wanted a General Lee (one day), and always wanted to visit as many locations as possible. 

So I've started building a map using Google's MyMaps.  I was wondering if anyone would like to partake in this and hopefully get an entire map for fans to utilize.

Let me know.  Looking forward to hearing from ya all!

Great to meet you Carl. Welcome to Hazzard County. There's plenty to see and do on the HazzardNet and we look forward to hearing a lot more from you. I've never visited any Dukes locations but if I ever do it would be in Georgia, not California. I'm sure Hoss will help you out with links because he's done a lot of research on the California locations. 

On 4/22/2024 at 2:23 AM, CousinDuke said:

Thank you for the warm Welcome.  Looking forward to the Georgia locations also.

The Hazzard Square thread that I started lists most of the California locations. Back then, there were several guides to the Georgia locations already online. I'm not sure how many of them are still available.

Hello Carl! It's great to have you here! There were a few Geogia episodes at first and they had a better...." Taste"...? Flair? I think but hey the Dukes are the best either way you look at them! If you have any questions or anything, your fellow Hazzardites are here for you!  That goes for ALL you new citizens of Hazzard! :)