October 1Oct 1 Author I'm watching the baseball game ( go Red Sox!) and imbibing....Natural Ice.....Ice beer is my fav.! 😍
Saturday at 02:30 AM4 days I always struggle with tech and new things. Does anybody know if there is a Recent Posts section that I am missing?
Saturday at 10:04 AM4 days 7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:I always struggle with tech and new things. Does anybody know if there is a Recent Posts section that I am missing?I'm not sure which screen layout you have: computer (laptop/desktop) or phone, but the instructions are very similar.On a computer, you'll have an orange menu bar at the top of the page under the HazzardNet logo. On a phone you'll have icons across the bottom of the screen. Click/tap the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the right and you'll get the same options as the computer menu bar.From here, click/tap "Latest Posts & Activity". If you only want to see unread posts, click/top "New Posts". If you want to see all recent activity, i.e. recent posts, reactions, new members joining etc., then click/tap "All Activity". That's the one I go for.
Sunday at 05:55 AM3 days I'm still getting used to the new layout and mainly use my laptop to view HazzardNet, so I missed the "Unread Content" icon on the bottom-left of the phone screen. That'll give you a third option.
56 minutes ago56 min On 10/3/2026 at 6:04 AM, HossC said:I'm not sure which screen layout you have: computer (laptop/desktop) or phone, but the instructions are very similar.On a computer, you'll have an orange menu bar at the top of the page under the HazzardNet logo. On a phone you'll have icons across the bottom of the screen. Click/tap the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the right and you'll get the same options as the computer menu bar.From here, click/tap "Latest Posts & Activity". If you only want to see unread posts, click/top "New Posts". If you want to see all recent activity, i.e. recent posts, reactions, new members joining etc., then click/tap "All Activity". That's the one I go for.I'm using a tablet that must be 20 years old. I tried your instructions but haven't had any luck. Next time my grandson is over I'll see if he can figure it out.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.