Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What I'm Doing Right Now!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 252
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kait_Tucker
    Kait_Tucker

    Hey guys! I haven't been here in forever.  I missed you all.  What am I doing now?  Enjoying the last day of my four day weekend while my towels are in the dryer   I hope all is well with everyon

  • I want one but not red. Are you able to tell what colors the other ones are? 

  • Hobie Hartkins
    Hobie Hartkins

    sorry....they ALL look red to me!  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I always struggle with tech and new things. Does anybody know if there is a Recent Posts section that I am missing?

I'm not sure which screen layout you have: computer (laptop/desktop) or phone, but the instructions are very similar.

On a computer, you'll have an orange menu bar at the top of the page under the HazzardNet logo. On a phone you'll have icons across the bottom of the screen. Click/tap the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the right and you'll get the same options as the computer menu bar.

From here, click/tap "Latest Posts & Activity". If you only want to see unread posts, click/top "New Posts". If you want to see all recent activity, i.e. recent posts, reactions, new members joining etc., then click/tap "All Activity". That's the one I go for.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.