Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Boss JD Hogg

Thanks for all you do MM. Christmas was rougher than normal but I have a lot of blessings to be thankful for and it's always important to focus on the positive. I love everybody here and thanks for helping me through the tragedy. I just wish I could have been there for your Christmas BBQ! 

I don't know if it was the same in the US, but a lot of people here were commenting that it didn't feel much like Christmas, even in the final run-up last week (even with the constant Christmas music!). Maybe it's because most people had a full working week up until the December 22nd. Despite this, everyone I know seems to have had an enjoyable Christmas when it finally came. I hope the same is true for y'all.

New Year's only two hours away here, but I'm not sure I have the energy to stay up until midnight. Happy New Year to all on HazzardNet.

On 12/20/2023 at 5:22 PM, RogerDuke said:

Thanks Boss. You too. We got snow the last couple days but it's sadly going to melt. Looks like a green Christmas for us. It will still be good.....except first year without my daughter so that will be a challenge. 

We're here for you cousin....just let us know! :)