Did You Know ??

Hey, maybe I'm late to the party ( I usually am) but I came across this somewhere, the other day. Paul Baxley,  ( everybody  knows who he is, right?)  He was the stunt coordinator  on the GodFather! Can you believe it??? I thought that was kind of neat!  ( neat....Hmmm....my vocabulary is going retro.....or maybe I'm still  stuck in the ;'70's! :) ) 

I've never looked into it before, so it's news to me. According to his IMDb page, his role as stunt coordinator on 'The Godfather' was uncredited. He was also stunt coordinator on other movies I like such as 'It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World', 'Coogan's Bluff' and 'Diamonds Are Forever'.

2 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

( neat....Hmmm....my vocabulary is going retro.....or maybe I'm still  stuck in the ;'70's! :) ) 

I guess I can dig it, man! ;)

10 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

How does something like that get "uncredited"? 

It happens in some movies. If you look at the cast and crew of 'The Godfather', over half of the actors (mostly the ones without named parts) are uncredited. Paul Baxley was also uncredited as second unit director on 'The Godfather'. As you go down the crew list, most of the second unit, the art department, the sound department, the stunts, the camera and electrical department, the editorial department, the musical department, etc., etc. all go uncredited.