Part of Waylon's face seen in theme song video

Dukes of Hazzard fans... I discovered something now I have to check the series for this. The 2 versions of Racing For Home PS and PC and PS Daisy Dukes It Out you see the bottom of the Waylon beard. After the 1st couple of guitar plucks. During the first couple plucks of the guitar his head nods down and the bottom of beard is seen. Now I have to look for that in the show cuz I never noticed. Since it's the same footage in the game, it's probably there in the series too?

Did you know when it is Waylon's hands series 2-7 on the b/w Telecaster guitar you can see part of the beard? His head drops down in the 1st couple of guitar plucks. The bottom of the beard is seen.

This is not in series 1 as series 1 is not his hands. He did sing all 7 series '79-'85. But it's only him doing the picking in 2-7. I found evidence leading to Tom Wopat playing the series 1 guitar in the theme video. Tom is not credited for it However and of course denies it. Celebrities often do that, deny doing something if they're not credited. But the finger shape, position etc I have matched it up with how Tom holds one when he plays and the series 1 flat top tan guitar with black on it, the fingers are a perfect match up of Tom Wopat.