Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What I'm Doing Right Now

Featured Replies

  • Replies 206
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I used to like the sign in the bar just outside Boss' office that said "I would give all my fame for a pot of ale and safety.", but that doesn't answer your question. BTW. It's a quote from Shakespear

  • Hobie Hartkins
    Hobie Hartkins

    I'm now thinking about starting my own Heavy Metal band and calling it, " Cutler and Monday!"    LOL!  ......sounds kinda like one, huh?

  • Garrett Duke
    Garrett Duke

    That is no fun. I hope you are starting to feel better. 

15 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

And you folks thought I left the farm to go race in the NASCAR circuit.

You normally announce your absences, so I figured it was more likely to be something technical. 😉

As I'm writing this, I've just turned on my TV in time to see the end of 'Road Pirates'. Episodes with dirt bikes always remind me of you, Roger.

  • Author

Right now, I'm imbibing a Natural Ice beer and watching Jeopardy and as I look into my crystal ball, I see me watching some Dukes later tonight and maybe I'll make a post about which episodes! Right now I'm finishing up number 1, and about to indule in #2.....they say it's always better the 2nd time....hmmmm....I wonder......I can't really remember.........you guys let me know what episodes you're watching on DOHD!

HAPPY DUKES OF HAZZARD DAY ( DOHD) everybody!! ( welcome back Roger! You ought to come by the car lot and buy one of my little red buggies!!)

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

  • Author

OK fellow citizens of Hazzard! ( Hazzardites! :) ) I'm back and about to start on my 1st Natural Ice and watch the Yankees get killed by the Sox! I'm wondering about my beer though.....

They say Natural Ice is the #1 Ice brew in America ( the world??) but I like it fine but not as well as Milwaukee's Best Ice! They say Natural Ice is the #! because of college kids drinking so much of it When I was in college, I drank Heineken, an expensive high brow foreign beer from Holland. I still like it and will still drink it but haven't had it in a long time. I've been drinking the " Cheap" stuff! ( notice the quotes...beer has gotten ridiculous in price!!) When I was poor I drank the expensive stuff and now I'm comfortable, I drink the cheap stuff....go figure! ( You guys feel free to psychoanalyze me on thisi if you want to! :) )

Hey cousin Roger I'm glad you're back and I'm hoping you could set me up with one of Emma's friends! Someone to go to the Boar's Nest and party with! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.